The Allman Brothers Band
FBI collected multi...

Notifications
Clear all

FBI collected multiple sets of classified documents from Trump's Mar-a-Lago home

125 Posts
14 Users
58 Likes
derekiseric
(@derekiseric)

Posted by: @cyclone88
Posted by: @derekiseric

The FBI and the DOJ are acting as political thugs, plain and simple. If this was such an necessary  RAID to secure unsecured docs why then did the Secret Service Agy place new locks on the locations where the docs were held months before? Have the lawyers represent and follow rules of jurisdiction is what was taking place.

Hours of video of agents doing there job? LOL. What counts is what they did INSIDE the residence ,and who has that? The owner, LOL..

If the FBI was following protocol why did they refuse to submit the warrant to   the person there opening up the residence? Does part of that protocol also require that they request  security cameras are to be shut down? Why did they take 9 HOURS to go just grab boxes of files?  I can surmise that perhaps they're installing their own spying equipment?

Quoting the media? Funny.

What's alarming is to think that this RAID was justifiable,lol.

The FBI/DOJ have  been caught in a political witch hunt.

Please take the time to understand how the new interface works. Your comments don't appear as responses but as part of the original post.

You may find the text of the 4th Amendment to be instructive in that it preserves the right of citizens & describes precisely what is required before a warrant is executed:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons , houses , papers , and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Trump & his lawyers properly received a copy of the warrant. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for not posting properly.  I'm hitting the reply button on the lower right - should I hit the quote button?

Yes, the 4th Amendment does make that a case but, I 'm basing it on an actually interview with a Trump lawyer that stated out right that the FBI would not give her a copy at the premises.   I have never been served with a warrant but I would think that it has to be presented to the person at residence, correct? The warrant was signed by a Magistrate Lawyer, I believe 2 -3 days before the raid - this was never leaked - the FBI waited - because they wanted to make sure Trump was not at Mar A Largo? And btw, the lawyer they handed to to sign the warrant had recused himself of being part of a case involving Trump. Seems a little too convenient.

This post was modified 2 years ago by derekiseric

Posted : August 15, 2022 6:49 pm
porkchopbob
(@porkchopbob)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

@derekiseric as was mentioned, you keep quoting people and then typing your statement within their quote. If you're not sure how to avoid that, maybe stop quoting everything.

The IRS budget had been slashed by a 1/3 over the past decade. That meant fewer people and less means, which meant they could only go after small potatoes evasions and omissions. They didn't have the resources to pursue cases who of those who had the financial means (i.e., lawyers) to avoid IRS audits.

BTW, speaking of the Ukraine, did you notice that as fact with all the Billions of dollars we've sent them, there are paid advertisements on TV every night asking for money to give to the Ukranians? So this bears in mind: where is the money going to?

Uh...So what? That many people and agencies are raising money for Ukraine doesn't prove it isn't going to Ukraine. Political campaigns and ASPCA ask for donations, too.

You have bits and pieces of conspiracy that don't add up to anything. You surmise much.

PorkchopBob Studio

Posted : August 15, 2022 6:58 pm
cyclone88 reacted
cyclone88
(@cyclone88)
Noble Member

@derekiseric 

If you actually want to learn anything, turn off your TV. Read the actual documents that are made available by virtually every news media in the world, including the BBC. You will find a paper trail that follows the 4th Amendment - a receipt that Trump's lawyer received the Search Warrant, the Warrant, and a copy of the Inventory taken from the premises signed by Trump's attorney in the jurisdiction in which Mar-a-Lago is located.

BTW, the DOJ is currently investigating the largest Christian organization in the world - the Southern Baptist Convention - 14 million members in 47,000 churches for sexual abuse of children and the failure to report the abuse for 20 years in order to avoid liability and paying damages to victims. The investigation was initiated by a third-party report  and contains witness accounts, documents, and confidential internal memos. The appropriate DOJ division in TN where the organization is located is not commenting on the on-going investigation. It is not publicizing what the precise information is, the victims' names, or the alleged perpetrators' names. It doesn't comment to PROTECT the victims, witnesses, and alleged perpetrators; that's how the DOJ works. The SBC is currently co-operating. If it doesn't and the DOJ believes there is information being withheld, it will subpoena individuals, obtain warrants, and conduct the investigation into this heinous 2-decade crime. I care a whole lot more about seeing pedophiles prosecuted than a single proper search of Mar-a-Lago.

Do you not understand that Trump is accustomed to subpoenas & warrants? He's been in the real estate business in NYC for 40 years. He's been a party to 3,500 lawsuits - in multiple state & federal courts.

Posted : August 15, 2022 7:49 pm
PorkchopBob reacted
derekiseric
(@derekiseric)

@porkchopbob "

"Uh...So what? That many people and agencies are raising money for Ukraine doesn't prove it isn't going to Ukraine. Political campaigns and ASPCA ask for donations, too.

You have bits and pieces of conspiracy that don't add up to anything. You surmise much."

I apologize for the way I have been quoting  - some how when I hit the reply to a certain message my reply gets mixed in with their original postings.

I'm not trying to surmise  - I 'm not in the know how of figuring out where $52B+ is going if I see ads everyday on TV asking for donations. Mind you, I do donate to causes, but there needs to be questions raised about what is going here. And this is not just about Ukraine. But It's my fault for getting off the subject about the FBI raid.

Many questions need to be raised - don't assume that just because a 3 ltr org does what the FBI just did is for the good of the people - BS on that!

Posted : August 15, 2022 8:03 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Illustrious Member

BS that they recovered highly confidential and sensitive files from someone that shouldn't have them? In an unsecured location that plays host to Trump's buddies, including from foreign countries? Isn't that what they should be doing?  Especially if rumored nuclear secrets where part of it?  No one would put it past Trump to sell them to his buddies in Russia, North Korea or Saudi Arabia. You're ok with Saudi Arabia giving $2 billion to Kushner's company?

Posted : August 15, 2022 8:28 pm
cyclone88 reacted
theotherbrothers
(@theotherbrothers)
Estimable Member

The right-wing, and its leaders in Washington, are now officially the Victim Party. Every right-wing pundit, and every Trump supporter I know says they are being victimized for "having a differing opinion":

1. All politicians play quid pro quo with Allies - they are just targeting Trump because of his opinions.

2. All politicians bring boxes of classified material to their home - they are just trying to attack Trump for his beliefs. 

3. Obama did it too, but you are just targeting Trump because he has a different opinion. 

4. Mueller investigation was a hoax - Trump was a victim of a witch hunt

5. The election was stolen from him - a victim of theft

6. Trump supporters  had their vote stolen from them - they are victims too

7. Trump supporters aren't liked - because they are being demonized for having a differing opinion. They are attacked for free-thinking and free-speech. Victims. 

8. Media treats him unfairly for no reason - Victim 

9. "They do it too!!!!!!!" - so we need to stop picking on them

On top of playing the victim card at every turn, they campaign to oppose and attack law enforcement should they feel victimized. Our judges are corrupt, our intelligence is corrupt, the FBI is corrupt, the election was corrupt. Their definition of patriotism is to attack the very institutions that keep them safe and offer them legal due diligence. 

Our history books will soon talk about how an evil man brainwashed 70 million Americans into turning against their own country. 

Posted : August 15, 2022 9:09 pm
derekiseric
(@derekiseric)

To all on this great  website.

Somehow I am having problems with this format where I try to quote an individual but my reply gets mixed in. Never had a problem with this on the previous site nor any other.

Whatever the case, I'm not trying to sway or have anyone here  do a 360 on what is happening around us these days and jump on my bandwagon.  I have my reasons , my concerns  and many questions also.  I don't have all the answers and from what I have read here , I'm not the only one. Take this as an observation not criticism. I didn't start this thread but I felt it important to give another point of view.

This thread started based on the actions of the FBI. The MSM and other news media outlets has so far contributing nothing but heresy, which we all know,  that they seem to be very proficient in.  Nuclear sensitive classified material? The only nuclear sensitive classified material I'd worry about are the ones the man DC who,  can't even put his jacket on right ; needs a teleprompter and cue cards, has access to.

I stand by what I say - it was a complete and utter political grandstand by them to exploit a former President of the US in such a manner where they had to sneak into the estate with 30 armed agents for 9 hours - looking for what?  Seriously, 30 armed agents? Are we living in Cuba or Argentina?

To porkchopbob, your quote"

"If you actually want to learn anything, turn off your TV. Read the actual documents that are made available by virtually every news media in the world, including the BBC. You will find a paper trail that follows the 4th Amendment - a receipt that Trump's lawyer received the Search Warrant, the Warrant, and a copy of the Inventory taken from the premises signed by Trump's attorney in the jurisdiction in which Mar-a-Lago is located."

That may have been performed after the fact - but Trumps Attorney did not receive a copy of the warrant, that is a fact that was stated by the attorney herself at the premises. Those were the attorney's own words - why would she lie?

I don't watch the BS on TV.  Your quote  about Trump is used to subpoenas and warrants , yes absolutely  agree. Aren't what lawyers and arbitrators and courts for to solve these types of issues? Another point, all President have the power to declassify. How many of those docs are still in the hands of other Presidents that we should be concerned about?

Again, what was so dire for the  DOJ/FBI to RAID a former President's residence. This all made up MSM BS that they themselves are guessing on.

These facts are certain and this point is also very important to note: what the FBI/DOJ the MSM  and all the rest of the fake media have been going on for the past 6 year was to go after him - they succeeded by rigging the election ( but that is another topic for discussion). 

From the Russia Hoax that was Hillary financed that produced a phony Dossier threw a former English Agent  Chris Steele and nonsensical claim by Adam Shiff on a potential 'whistleblower ' that never appeared ( wonders to wonder how many MSM watchers still do  believe in this garbage)

From Impeachment hoax  trial #1 - Impeachment hoax  trial # 2 - Jan 6th Adhoc committee that produced not one shred of evidence to claim that Trump was the instigator, no evidence.  Any evidence to jail him or incarcerate him, LOL.  Not so far!!!  Yet there are suckers and blind brainwashed fools who  think "Orange Man Bad'.

Why hasn't the man,  Ray Epps,  who was actually FILMED baiting a crowd to charge the building been brought in for questioning?? If this adhoc committee was so legit as everyone thinks , shouldn't there have been REAL insurrectionists brought in for questioning?

Understand if they have had  any tidbit of what he was accused of  would he be free and roaming to do the rally's all thru the US?

Nope - this is the entire point  - they, the swamp,  WASTED 6 YEARS on tax payer dollars to try to nail this man -your friendly tax paying dollars at work - and what has been accomplished? Nothing, Zip NADA. Who is Liticia James, lol...another clown.

So what was the next recourse? Hmm, why not make some BS up in a search warrant and raid one of his locations. Bad move.

Bu I know I'm on a rant, sooooorrrry..... just stating the facts.

Be aware there is a 2 tiered system of justice. You Biden lovers have nothing to worry about.

Good luck to you all.

Long Live Duane Allman

Posted : August 15, 2022 9:11 pm
derekiseric
(@derekiseric)

Posted by: @sang

BS that they recovered highly confidential and sensitive files from someone that shouldn't have them? In an unsecured location that plays host to Trump's buddies, including from foreign countries? Isn't that what they should be doing?  Especially if rumored nuclear secrets where part of it?  No one would put it past Trump to sell them to his buddies in Russia, North Korea or Saudi Arabia. You're ok with Saudi Arabia giving $2 billion to Kushner's company?

_________________________________________________________________________________________-

That's funny, so do mind producing proof of these sensitive files??

You continue to believe the lies you are being fed the past 6 years

This is  typical of a left-wing Xden supporter that has no evidence of anything. That article is chasing after nothing. You really believe that is equal to any of the money laundering going on with Hunter and his POP with China? And BTW this transaction took place after Trump left office.  Weak.  All conjecture. who cares?

You're  ok with  a fraud that killed 13 US Marines, supported a KKK member,  continues to  ruin this economy , gave a million barrels of gas to his buddies in Asia and  has a son that that supports him from laundering schemes. Oh, BTW  didn't he say ' If You Ain't Black, you didn't vote for me'? Way to bring people together. You've been fooled.

If you care to, which I highly doubt you will, read my post and take note of how many times  in the past 6 years the corrupt DS and the swamp have tried to find one iota of evidence to jail this man. Anything found?   NADA, ZIP , ZILCH.  Form Russia Hoax, Impeachment hoax's 1 & 2 - Jan 6th BS that produced nothing. Still  fooled by it though? How about the FBI and they're scheme to finally plant something by raiding his abode? Ahh, how elese to succeed in the forever eternal Trump witch hunt.

Oh but I'm sure you have something share with us about that will finally nail the coffin? Pissed aren't you?

Posted : August 15, 2022 9:54 pm
derekiseric
(@derekiseric)

Posted by: @sang

No army of 87,000 agents

This 87,000 figure comes from a May 2021 Treasury Department assessment of how it would use $80 billion to improve IRS operations. The report said the IRS would add 86,852 new full-time positions. (The plan is not written in stone. The Treasury Department says that in the coming months, it will decide how to allocate the new money.)

But even in the 2021 plan, not all of the hires would be auditors, or work in enforcement. The report said the money would go toward many things, including "hiring new specialized enforcement staff, modernizing antiquated information technology, and investing in meaningful taxpayer service."

Although the agency’s staff would increase, it’s key to note that over half of the IRS workforce is close to retirement. The plan was created with that exodus in mind and aims to hire thousands of people to simply maintain current levels. Today, the IRS has about 80,000 employees.

"The IRS will lose about 50,000 people over the next five or six years," said Natasha Sarin, Treasury’s counselor for tax policy and implementation. "A lot of this hiring is about replacing those people."

Sarin said another factor makes the 87,000 figure less than it appears to be. The agency’s projection of new hires was based on the idea that if things stayed as they were, another decade of business as usual would result in staff cuts. Over the past decade, the IRS has seen its funding drop by 20%. Between 2010 and 2018, the number of enforcement personnel fell by nearly a third. If that trend continued, the IRS would not only be replacing people lost to retirement, but to expected budget cuts.

So, the 87,000 wasn’t exclusively for people on the enforcement side, and it wasn’t all going to boost the overall size of the IRS workforce.

There is a lot more, this taken from  https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2022/08/15/kevin-mccarthys-mostly-false-claim-about-an-army-of-87000-irs-agents/65401671007/

Having read that website anyone can find a link supporting that bunk. Of all the money to send to help this economy, you're  backing up the idea to hire 87,000 IRS agents with Billions of $$ that the IRS  having placing  employment ads  for potentially armed agents? Seriously , what Administration going back to how many, as this endeavor been put forth? Of all times to do this how  can anyone  justify this madness?

Now from, no it can't be that they are hiring 87,000 to , well maybe so but over a period of the next 9 years. How much ammo did the IRS take in the last year?  Not just a few....

Posted : August 15, 2022 10:05 pm
derekiseric
(@derekiseric)

Posted by: @theotherbrothers

The right-wing, and its leaders in Washington, are now officially the Victim Party. Every right-wing pundit, and every Trump supporter I know says they are being victimized for "having a differing opinion":

1. All politicians play quid pro quo with Allies - they are just targeting Trump because of his opinions.

2. All politicians bring boxes of classified material to their home - they are just trying to attack Trump for his beliefs. 

3. Obama did it too, but you are just targeting Trump because he has a different opinion. 

4. Mueller investigation was a hoax - Trump was a victim of a witch hunt

5. The election was stolen from him - a victim of theft

6. Trump supporters  had their vote stolen from them - they are victims too

7. Trump supporters aren't liked - because they are being demonized for having a differing opinion. They are attacked for free-thinking and free-speech. Victims. 

8. Media treats him unfairly for no reason - Victim 

9. "They do it too!!!!!!!" - so we need to stop picking on them

On top of playing the victim card at every turn, they campaign to oppose and attack law enforcement should they feel victimized. Our judges are corrupt, our intelligence is corrupt, the FBI is corrupt, the election was corrupt. Their definition of patriotism is to attack the very institutions that keep them safe and offer them legal due diligence. 

Our history books will soon talk about how an evil man brainwashed 70 million Americans into turning against their own country.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like you made a list that describes the leftists - how about my list

1. Trump announces he is running for election - oh boo -hoo lets make up something to say he is colluding with Putin - Russia, Russia Russia

2. Lets have a lawyer from one of Hillary's law firms meet with an FBI directive and present some story about Trump and Russia and state  you're acting on your own behalf

3. Lets provide all the rumors and heresy and come up with a 'whistleblower' - lets have Mr Shiff proclaim this as a fact.

4. Lets have Pelosi tear up Trump's state of the union speech so we can show bipartisan non-support

5. Lets think of a way to put fear into people by creating a virus from another country, bring it and sneak around rules put forth by Legislation and elections by installing mail in boxes through-out all the swing states and count planted ballots days after the election.

6. Lets shut down voting counts in all swing states during early morning hours and say it was just a glitch but found 2 states with a voting swing of about 120,000 votes - all for MR Biden.

7. Lets try to impeach Trump, though we have absolutely no proof he colluded with Russia Russia Russia, we'll send a message (lie) that orange Man Bad)

8. Lets all plan on shutting out poll watchers and and conduct massive voter fraud - and have the MSN and all the lying media state "Nothing to See hear".  Gee, really. First was 'Nothing to See Here". Then it was, "..there was some evidence but no enough to overturn the election". Now it's "too late to do anything about, move on".

https://electionevidence.com/

9. Lets have riots by BLM/Antifa riots to stir up things. And not have any of the Gov's from those states do anything about it  and ignore the Presidents offer to bring in law enforcement help.

10.. Lets install  planted CIC put in with no official 21 gun salute that was actually for a dying soldier?

11. Lets make it a point to say the courts have thrown out all cases of voter fraud proof even though not one court actually heard any of it?

12. Lets have machines count the votes and call them accurate and let the MSM state so, while the potential candidates that actually ran found that, not only that county they were from had 0 votes but didn't  even show their own vote.

13. Lets have members of the Armed Forces turn their backs on Biden Inauguration day during the Limo parade.

14. How about all this anecdotes and actions   from our new 'leader" and his family:

"You don’t Vote for me You ain’t Black”?

“Poor kids are just as bright and just as smart as white kids”

“Hispanics and Latinos are more diverse than blacks”

Video of son doing crack...... with ?

Sniffed young children

Sons illegally applied for gun permits

Foreign ties to enemies of the US

Children laundered money by selling art worth costing more than Van Goh , Picasso and then told you they couldn’t divulge who their buyers were

Fell down the stairs of AF-1 3 times in 1 climb

Allowed those coming across to the border to do so with children that were trafficked in order to make it thru

This  happened during a pandemic and they did not get vaccinated, tested or social distanced but he promoted the point for Service corps and businesses  to mandate that you do.

Forced Federal employees to take an experimental vaccine

Allowed your local Govs to muzzel your children over a year with no significant numbers or science to back it up?

Abolished the Keystone pipeline along with other American jobs only to ask for other entities to increase their production so we can fund them?

Allowed for his AG to write a letter to the teachers union and note that American mothers should be targeted for expressing concerns about their children's education

Decided to pull the armed forces out of a country before US civilians were removed, left billions of dollars of military equipment, including abandoning an Air Base and causing at least 13 US soldiers and at least over 150 civilians to be killed when he had them returned to retrieve the abandoned civilians?

Given a cue card to instruct him while entering a room with delegates etc. sit down , and shut up.

Reads off a teleprompter and at the end reads the part that says - "repeat it" 

Posted : August 15, 2022 11:13 pm
cyclone88
(@cyclone88)
Noble Member

"If you actually want to learn anything, turn off your TV. Read the actual documents that are made available by virtually every news media in the world, including the BBC. You will find a paper trail that follows the 4th Amendment - a receipt that Trump's lawyer received the Search Warrant, the Warrant, and a copy of the Inventory taken from the premises signed by Trump's attorney in the jurisdiction in which Mar-a-Lago is located."

That may have been performed after the fact - but Trumps Attorney did not receive a copy of the warrant, that is a fact that was stated by the attorney herself at the premises. Those were the attorney's own words - why would she lie?

I don't watch the BS on TV.  Your quote  about Trump is used to subpoenas and warrants , yes absolutely  agree. Aren't what lawyers and arbitrators and courts for to solve these types of issues? Another point, all President have the power to declassify. How many of those docs are still in the hands of other Presidents that we should be concerned about?              

Man, you really need help navigating the site.

The quote above was mine not PCB's so I'll respond. You obviously don't grasp the procedures of the DOJ, FBI, and the 4th Amendment. If you are unaware that Trump's lawyers lie, then you've missed that some closest to him have been disbarred for doing so. You say you don't watch TV yet you "watched" one of Trump's attorneys speak. 

The executive branch, including the president, has the authority to declassify all but SCI documents IF the president follows specific procedures, including informing the agency that classified the information in writing of the change. That wasn't done according to correspondence between Trump's lawyers on this matter & the DOJ. 

I've no idea what you mean by lawyers, arbitrators, & courts solving issues. My point was that Trump (who is very familiar w/search warrants) & his lawyers in this matter have not objected to anything about it beyond some early rabble-rousing about "if he'd just been asked, he'd have returned them" belied by his repeated refusals and subsequent ignoring a subpoena. The DOJ was left w/no option other than to send the FBI to retrieve them.

We shouldn't be concerned about any other FPOTUS retaining documents according to the National Archives. ALL have complied w/regulations re returning any in their possession.

Posted : August 15, 2022 11:28 pm
theotherbrothers
(@theotherbrothers)
Estimable Member

Hey Derekiseric, you are right - Trump and his supporters are victims - I completely agree. And I want you to follow Trump. I truly do. Please continue. You won't hear me try to persuade you. I take a lot of comfort knowing that Trump is destroying you, and you don't even know it. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by theotherbrothers

Posted : August 15, 2022 11:48 pm
theotherbrothers
(@theotherbrothers)
Estimable Member

There's only been one president in our history that was donned on shirts, hats, and flags during a domestic terrorist attack on our capitol. 

These same people who attacked the capitol have turned on two Republican war heroes, Mueller and McCain, turned on our elections, and have now turned on our law enforcement. You people are traitors to the United States. 

Posted : August 15, 2022 11:58 pm
derekiseric
(@derekiseric)

Man, you really need help navigating the site.

The quote above was mine not PCB's so I'll respond. You obviously don't grasp the procedures of the DOJ, FBI, and the 4th Amendment. If you are unaware that Trump's lawyers lie, then you've missed that some closest to him have been disbarred for doing so. You say you don't watch TV yet you "watched" one of Trump's attorneys speak. 

The executive branch, including the president, has the authority to declassify all but SCI documents IF the president follows specific procedures, including informing the agency that classified the information in writing of the change. That wasn't done according to correspondence between Trump's lawyers on this matter & the DOJ. 

I've no idea what you mean by lawyers, arbitrators, & courts solving issues. My point was that Trump (who is very familiar w/search warrants) & his lawyers in this matter have not objected to anything about it beyond some early rabble-rousing about "if he'd just been asked, he'd have returned them" belied by his repeated refusals and subsequent ignoring a subpoena. The DOJ was left w/no option other than to send the FBI to retrieve them.

We shouldn't be concerned about any other FPOTUS retaining documents according to the National Archives. ALL have complied w/regulations re returning any in their possession.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks you for your points . let me say:

As I stated I don't watch TV - we all have our  methods to locate and review. If a person says what he/she says,  who are we call them out at this point without any facts? There are ways to views such interviews, as the MSM can no longer be relied upon to seek equal points of view.

According to you it was stalling , ignoring , refusals, etc. Again, what was so urgent that the FBI had to do the raid?  As I have pointed out to everyone here that has  turned the blind eye to the previous nefarious actions that org has shown to strut, raiding Gulliani's home -, Handcuffing Navarro at the airport, Russia scam Fiser nonsense that the FBI was more than happy to appease the Hillary gang. (Where is Ray Epps?)  (Hunter Biden laptop??) How the FBI can be justified for these political actions is beyond my scope.

But a point - I would rather take note on interviews from former high ranking FBI agents that emphatically state that the FBI  and the DOJ should be completely torn down,  than from some true and blue ABB fan saying they are acting in the best interests of the American people.  And you can say the same about me. Yes I can provide links if you like. The FBI is a politically controlled farce.  They have sadly lost their  trust  to many millions - unfortunately there are a few that still either don't care or don't want to know.

Just wondering :if you were a farmer and your government declared that your cattle was a danger to  global warning , what would Americans do? Trust the Gov? Give me  a break. Those good people of the Netherlands are brave - here, there are still many that think that bunch in DC is representing our best interests. Paris Climate Accord is one example. BS.

So what it comes down to is who you really believe?  Lets make one thing very clear about where I  and many millions of Americans stand: ( and I will probably be deleted from ABB but what the heck) :

What the FBI just did and what the DOJ has been acting accordingly with, has made many more millions open their eyes.  They laid a big egg - notice all the media hype about FBI agents getting alerts from their branches about life threats? What Bull -Sheet! Yet  where were they when BLM and Antifa were burning and pillaging in 2020  to investigate the sources who funded these violent groups? Too busy hiding the Hunter Biden laptop data?

All IMO. 

But I don't mean ill will towards anyone here. We all have our 'Cross to Bear' - I don't post here much except to read articles about Duane. I've said my piece.

Peace

This post was modified 2 years ago by derekiseric

Posted : August 16, 2022 12:28 am
tenorsfan
(@tenorsfan)
Estimable Member

Dear derekiseric

Thanks so much for your posts. Really really appreciate them. To watch the news and the talk shows is to see how close we're getting to Russian State TV and their insane brainwashing, and it works, as evidenced here. It can't be denied, but it is by all the haters, that the world had peace and prosperity for Mr Trump's 4 years. There was more love in Duane's time.

Posted : August 16, 2022 6:05 am
porkchopbob
(@porkchopbob)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @tenorsfan

Dear derekiseric

Thanks so much for your posts. Really really appreciate them. To watch the news and the talk shows is to see how close we're getting to Russian State TV and their insane brainwashing, and it works, as evidenced here. It can't be denied, but it is by all the haters, that the world had peace and prosperity for Mr Trump's 4 years. There was more love in Duane's time.

Dude, during the Jan 6 attack, FOX News was communicating with the 45 administration - not for a comment but to advise a response and help preserve his "legacy". It's the closest we've come to a cooperative news media and executive administration. You, and all the people who attacked our government in the name of "patriotism", are being conned. Even John Bolton has stated we are far safer under Biden than under Trump.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1558106666788339718?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1558106666788339718%7Ctwgr%5Ed61c9e6aa3c3e600f2bd5614057239f558242725%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fallmanbrothersband.com%2Fcommunity%2Fgeneral-chat-whipping-post%2Falloak%2F

PorkchopBob Studio

Posted : August 16, 2022 8:16 am
cyclone88 reacted
theotherbrothers
(@theotherbrothers)
Estimable Member

There was more love in Duane's time.

Duane was a liberal, and he would have despised both you and Trump. 

Posted : August 16, 2022 8:57 am
Bill_Graham
(@bill_graham)
Famed Member

Posted by: @porkchopbob

Dear derekiseric

Dude, during the Jan 6 attack, FOX News was communicating with the 45 administration - not for a comment but to advise a response and help preserve his "legacy". It's the closest we've come to a cooperate news media and executive administration. You, and all the people who attacked our government in the name of "patriotism", are being conned. Even John Bolton has stated we are far safer under Biden than under Trump.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1558106666788339718?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1558106666788339718%7Ctwgr%5Ed61c9e6aa3c3e600f2bd5614057239f558242725%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fallmanbrothersband.com%2Fcommunity%2Fgeneral-chat-whipping-post%2Falloak%2F

Interesting they show Bolton under his title as former Ambassador which he was under George Bush, instead of his title under Trump which was National Security Advisor under Trump. 

So this is a guy who was an advisor to Trump and in the room when the  decisions  were made yet the talking head is trying to tell him what happened. I love how Bolton asked him at the end if he had actually read the deal Trump struck with the Taliban and the guy just ignores him and claims the same BS over and over instead of answering the question.

And you wonder why Trump supporters live in a dreams world. They get all their news from Newsmax, Fox News, Breibart etc.. Alternate reality.

Posted : August 16, 2022 9:21 am
PorkchopBob reacted
Bill_Graham
(@bill_graham)
Famed Member

Dear derekiseric

I have a simple question for both you and derekiseric. Do you both believe that he 2020 Presidential election was stolen from Trump and that he actually won the election? Simple yes or no question.

Posted : August 16, 2022 9:23 am
cyclone88 reacted
theotherbrothers
(@theotherbrothers)
Estimable Member

No need to discuss anything really. The left is bestowing their trust and loyalty with U.S. Government, while the right is bestowing their trust and loyalty with Donald Trump. Good luck with that. 

Posted : August 16, 2022 11:38 am
Bill_Graham and Sang reacted
cyclone88
(@cyclone88)
Noble Member

Dear derekiseric

It can't be denied, but it is by all the haters, that the world had peace and prosperity for Mr Trump's 4 years. There was more love in Duane's time.

So, escalation of the Vietnam War in which 58,000 American military died, Bay of Pigs, JFK assassination, MLK assassination, RFK assassination, Malcolm X assassination, denial of black civil rights until 1964 & 1968, Watts riots, & Kent State shootings were peaceful & loving during DB's performing lifetime (1961-1971). Who's the denier?

Posted : August 16, 2022 12:37 pm
PorkchopBob reacted
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Illustrious Member

I could take the time to refute all of your "hoax" or "phony" impeachment and Jan. 6 comments, but it would obviously be a waste of my time.  Same with 'what about Ray Epps' - plenty of articles disputing your conspiracy theory about him.  I prefer living in the real world, not the world of Q.

Posted : August 16, 2022 12:42 pm
cyclone88
(@cyclone88)
Noble Member

@theotherbrothers 

I agree w/you re the need for recovering the secret documents & that proper procedures were followed, but the use of "liberal" & "the right" is such divisive language. Can we call positions on the document issue - rational people from both parties accept that documents held w/o the procedural safeguards required in a hotel/club in Palm Beach where virtually any guest, vendor, & worker could access them for 20 months accept that they were returned to safekeeping through a properly executed search warrant? Trump himself doesn't dispute the validity of the execution of the search warrant & approved its release to the public. Anyone saying otherwise is just uninformed or parroting gibberish? This is a non-starter as a partisan issue.

IMO the guy who claimed to be a Duane fan but has never posted anything re Duane is a troll. Normally, I don't respond to that, but his blurring comments from various people made me want to set that straight. Wonder how many times he saw Duane perform...

Posted : August 16, 2022 12:52 pm
PorkchopBob reacted
porkchopbob
(@porkchopbob)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

@cyclone88

As much as I love the music of the Allman Brothers, does anyone really feel the need to invoke what might be their beliefs as our own? Isn't that what people in...uh...cults do?

I'm curious what the larger investigation is, but I'd rather they complete it without compromise.

Yet again, Trump's own words come back to make him look like a fool.

Otherwise, everyone can enjoy your nothingburger with extra ketchup.

PorkchopBob Studio

Posted : August 16, 2022 4:22 pm
cyclone88 reacted
goldtop
(@goldtop)
Noble Member

wow...some interesting commentary about how the sky is falling, the little boy is crying wolf, Someone followed Alice down the rabbit hole and feed their head by what the door mouse said...Interesting times we live in. I just want to know is he dead yet so we can all move on so A&E and the History channel will have content for years.

Posted : August 16, 2022 7:19 pm
cyclone88 reacted
cyclone88
(@cyclone88)
Noble Member

@porkchopbob 

LOL. Love those campaign promises.

Can't imagine anyone taking voting advice from their favorite celebrity/band.

I see this Mar-a-Lago event as a Search & Recovery mission for government secret documents. Period. Beyond that, there is a large web of ongoing investigations into misconduct and potential criminal acts by the former administration & maybe, something in one of those boxes will be evidence for a charge against someone other than Trump (e.g., Guiliani) for something like voter fraud in GA. The public absolutely doesn't need to know the particulars of this search. The documents are back where they belong.

Posted : August 16, 2022 8:25 pm
cyclone88
(@cyclone88)
Noble Member

Posted by: @goldtop

I just want to know is he dead yet so we can all move on so A&E and the History channel will have content for years.

While I don't wish for his death, even Trump's burial plans are a source of drama. First wife Ivana was buried on his golf club grounds in NJ last month. There are several theories about why - he filed a plan to build a mausoleum there for himself & his family & had an architect draw up plans in 2007 (odd given that the ground had to be consecrated for Catholic Ivana that would conflict w/Orthodox Jewish Ivanka/Jared). He changed his mind from mausoleum to cemetery due to higher tax exemptions. He's also stated that he wants to be buried there "because Bedminster is one of the richest place in the country."

The one consistent trait of DJT is his love of $. He'll do & say anything & throw anyone under the bus to get it.

Posted : August 16, 2022 8:44 pm
theotherbrothers
(@theotherbrothers)
Estimable Member

If you choose to trust Donald Trump over the FBI, Federal judges, U.S. intelligence, and our electorates, then what does that make you? 

Posted : August 20, 2022 10:26 pm
Rusty
(@rusty)
Famed Member

... The one consistent trait of DJT is his love of $. He'll do & say anything & throw anyone under the bus to get it.

The one place they didn't search at Mar-a-Lago was underneath the bus.  I guess they figured that with all those people under it that there was no room for classified documents.  😉

Posted : August 23, 2022 9:44 am
cyclone88 reacted
Chain
(@chain)
Noble Member

Posted by: @rusty

... The one consistent trait of DJT is his love of $. He'll do & say anything & throw anyone under the bus to get it.

The one place they didn't search at Mar-a-Lago was underneath the bus.  I guess they figured that with all those people under it that there was no room for classified documents.  😉

No kidding.  But then again, every crime syndicate has otherwise devoted members tossed under the boss in order to save the leadership.  

Individual profit or gain is the biggest reason it seems to me that anyone would work with or for Trump or his family.  Some also claim it’s the high they get from being close to power.  Michael Cohen for example.  

Whatever the reason, I don’t understand the devotion given Trump would sell anyone down the river to save himself.  I firmly believe his theft of tax payer owned documents and highly sensitive intelligence is ultimately about leveraging the information it contains to save himself in the future and/or possibly for money.  

This post was modified 2 years ago by Chain

Posted : August 23, 2022 11:22 am
cyclone88 reacted
Page 2 / 5
Share: