(@crazyjoe)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Oh well I guess I'm out, better off I guess

Posted : June 25, 2020 3:25 pm
lukester420
(@lukester420)
Reputable Member

Wow. Fuck this place, i guess Rowland is cool with BIGV spouting his bigoted bullshit and hijacking literally every goddamn thread but expects everyone else to behave civilly. Give me a break

Posted : June 27, 2020 12:06 am
lukester420
(@lukester420)
Reputable Member

Surprised I haven't been banished from the kingdom yet. I'm going to self ban as I really feel like I have better things to do with my 2020 than read the same tired ass arguments over and over leading up to the election. Unlike most of the keyboard warriors fighting for free speech and percieved attacks on civil liberties here, I actually get out and put my $ where my mouth is, I have more important things do with my life than post 20 times a day on a defunct jamband message board like some of the miserable twats here. Long live the music of the Allman Brothers and Fu** the racist douchebags that make you have to explain to your friends that not all ABB fans are inbred white trash.

Posted : June 27, 2020 12:21 am
mckendrick reacted
BIGV
 BIGV
(@bigv)
Famed Member

Wow. Fuck this place, i guess Rowland is cool with BIGV spouting his bigoted bullshit and hijacking literally every goddamn thread but expects everyone else to behave civilly. Give me a break

You are truly a piece of work. How is your not being able to handle your emotions and spouting off my problem?...Take a look in the mirror, have I ever verbally assaulted you?...or is this just another example here of a child who can not tolerate even for a moment the thought that anyone could possibly see things and communicate them differently than you do?

Try being an adult and stop blaming others with PC terminologies in an attempt to see yourself as anything other than who you really are, or don't. I will sleep just fine either way.

Posted : June 27, 2020 5:09 am
lukester420
(@lukester420)
Reputable Member

You are truly a piece of work. How is your not being able to handle your emotions and spouting off my problem?...Take a look in the mirror, have I ever verbally assaulted you?...or is this just another example here of a child who can not tolerate even for a moment the thought that anyone could possibly see things and communicate them differently than you do?

Try being an adult and stop blaming others with PC terminologies in an attempt to see yourself as anything other than who you really are, or don't. I will sleep just fine either way.

How does one verbally assault someone with a keyboard? Since your too chickenshit to leave the computer you probably haven't verbally assaulted someone since '76. I'm sure you won't lose any sleep, have fun being a scared angry old pussy who takes out his frustrations on a defunct jamband forum 20 times a day, must be a a rich fulfulling existence.
Keep fighting the good fight...from your computer....pussy

[Edited on 6/27/2020 by lukester420]

Posted : June 27, 2020 7:58 am
mckendrick reacted
BIGV
 BIGV
(@bigv)
Famed Member

How does one verbally assault someone with a keyboard? Since your too chickenshit to leave the computer you probably haven't verbally assaulted someone since '76. I'm sure you won't lose any sleep, have fun being a scared angry old pussy who takes out his frustrations on a defunct jamband forum 20 times a day, must be a a rich fulfulling existence.

A Worthwhile quote indeed

Posted : June 27, 2020 7:59 pm
crazyjoe
(@crazyjoe)
Noble Member
Topic starter

BrerRabbit, Thanks for Everything!!! It was my penchant for using symbols and changing a letter here and there to get away with swearing? I really didn't know I was being that offensive? Certainly not as offensive as locking little kids in cages or selling out Your own country and citizens to the Russians or playing all kinds of idiotic games while Your Nation is embroiled in racism and injustice and dying of Covid?? In my case a PM warning would have curtailed any "vulgarity"??? Again, it came out of the blue for me?............Take care of Yourselves and Your Families

Posted : June 28, 2020 1:27 pm
piacere
(@piacere)
Prominent Member

? What got you playpenned crazyjoe? Your trump stuff? hell that was velvet glove, way too kind, the guy is a monster.

Hey don't worry man we'll sneak you a cake with a file in it.

Seriously if you want to reply to Whipping Post threads, just post them here and reference thread title! I have been planning on colonizing the Playpen for years.

Headin underground.

It's "headin' ", with an apostrophe. 😉

Oh yeah, that's right, you often don't use them.

You might have some e.e. cummings blood.

Never capitalized words. Which is perfectly acceptable if you ask me but nobody's askin'.

Now let me ask you something: you seem like a level headed, intelligent, fair minded guy and I'm more inclined to bring this here as it has a correlation to cj's situation. First, racism and injustice has been around since the dawn of man and will never end, ever. That in mind, do you think that tearing down statues, burning down businesses, rioting, looting, burning police cars, removing flags, brand names, etc., is actually going to help anyone's cause and/or "end" racism and injustice?

Posted : June 29, 2020 2:10 am
crazyjoe
(@crazyjoe)
Noble Member
Topic starter

After Trump Denies Knowledge of Reported Russian Bounties on U.S. Soldiers, Lawmakers From Both Parties Demand Answers

https://flip.it/YbamPJ

Trump says intelligence found reports on Russia bounties to kill U.S. troops not credible

https://flip.it/r4EHnn

A Sun Belt time bomb threatens Trump’s reelection

https://flip.it/SWP8ya

[Edited on 6/29/2020 by crazyjoe]

Posted : June 29, 2020 3:40 am
piacere
(@piacere)
Prominent Member

This ^ is exactly what I'm talking about.

Posted : June 29, 2020 4:29 am
crazyjoe
(@crazyjoe)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Good one here.

Article: Pentagon officials were ‘pounding down the door’ to get Trump to do something about Russia’s assassination bounty: WaPo’s Ignatius
Pentagon officials were ‘pounding down the door’ to get Trump to do something about Russia’s assassination bounty: WaPo’s Ignatius

https://flip.it/JZU9aj

Posted : June 29, 2020 7:27 am
BIGV
 BIGV
(@bigv)
Famed Member

do you think that tearing down statues, burning down businesses, rioting, looting, burning police cars, removing flags, brand names, etc., is actually going to help anyone's cause and/or "end" racism and injustice?

It will contribute at least as much to the cause as 12 people standing on a random street corner holding up hand made signs that say "Black Lives Matter"...

Game changer

Posted : June 29, 2020 8:08 am
cyclone88
(@cyclone88)
Noble Member

do you think that tearing down statues, burning down businesses, rioting, looting, burning police cars, removing flags, brand names, etc., is actually going to help anyone's cause and/or "end" racism and injustice?

It will contribute at least as much to the cause as 12 people standing on a random street corner holding up hand made signs that say "Black Lives Matter"...Game changer

It's all about context.

Criminal conduct - looting, burning, vandalism - is run of the mill criminal conduct. No effect.

Whites acknowledging that 2020 is well past the expiration date for celebrating slavery is a positive. So, yes, removing Confederate statues meant to intimidate black Americans, changing brands/logos to something more relevant to the 21st century is not only a good social conscience move, it's good business, and banning flags of a defeated collection of states extolling & expanding slavery that lasted 4 years 155 years ago seems long overdue. There are plenty of people under 40 who don't have a clue about the Civil War & couldn't care less.

BLM Foundation is a legit non-profit w/the goal of ending white supremacy & calling attention to actions where white on black conduct is extreme & unacceptable. It can have a strong political influence - like a PAC - if its message isn't diluted by mindless repetition & hashtags w/no understanding behind it.

Are 12 people holding handmade cardboard BLM signs going to change anything? Not if 12 people holding handmade signs that say "peace" are any indication of success. "Peace" was popular as an anti-Vietnam war chant but pacifists existed long before that - Quakers? Ghandi? It's about as useful as "See ya" or "Ciao" in creating world peace.

Posted : June 29, 2020 8:58 am
lukester420
(@lukester420)
Reputable Member

A Worthwhile quote indeed

No rebuttal, just a requote. Guess I didn't express anything that was untrue. What a miserable old KKKUNT.

Posted : June 29, 2020 9:26 am
piacere
(@piacere)
Prominent Member

It will contribute at least as much to the cause as 12 people standing on a random street corner holding up hand made signs that say "Black Lives Matter"...Game changer

It's all about context.

Criminal conduct - looting, burning, vandalism - is run of the mill criminal conduct. No effect.

Whites acknowledging that 2020 is well past the expiration date for celebrating slavery is a positive. So, yes, removing Confederate statues meant to intimidate black Americans, changing brands/logos to something more relevant to the 21st century is not only a good social conscience move, it's good business, and banning flags of a defeated collection of states extolling & expanding slavery that lasted 4 years 155 years ago seems long overdue. There are plenty of people under 40 who don't have a clue about the Civil War & couldn't care less.

BLM Foundation is a legit non-profit w/the goal of ending white supremacy & calling attention to actions where white on black conduct is extreme & unacceptable. It can have a strong political influence - like a PAC - if its message isn't diluted by mindless repetition & hashtags w/no understanding behind it.

Are 12 people holding handmade cardboard BLM signs going to change anything? Not if 12 people holding handmade signs that say "peace" are any indication of success. "Peace" was popular as an anti-Vietnam war chant but pacifists existed long before that - Quakers? Ghandi? It's about as useful as "See ya" or "Ciao" in creating world peace.

Yet again, a lucid, thought-provoking response. I read it twice. And I'll ask again; with all that has transpired recently, do you think that ANY of it is going to result in the end of injustice and/or racism? How does defunding police further the cause? Have protests accomplished anything? You say certain things were overdue, statues, brands, etc. That will end racism? George Floyd's murder was horrific. It seems fairly obvious that was the trigger, the final straw. But it will happen again...and again, Uncle Ben, Robert E. Lee and the Confederate flag notwithstanding. Am I for the cause? Yes. Is it a first step? Yes. Is it effective with positive long-term results? We'll see but I doubt it. Racism is generational, it's taught. It's fear of the unknown. It will never end.

Posted : June 29, 2020 10:16 am
crazyjoe
(@crazyjoe)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Lukester420, You're one of my own!! Don't let none the shiat get to You Man, much love..........Sanity Shall Rise..........joe

Posted : June 29, 2020 11:06 am
lukester420
(@lukester420)
Reputable Member

Lukester420, You're one of my own!! Don't let none the shiat get to You Man, much love..........Sanity Shall Rise..........joe

Thanks Joe, but trust me, nothing said here is going to get to me, I just don't really care if I lose the "privilege" of posting here. BiGVag may think he's getting to me or that I have no control of my emotions, I'm completely in control of my emotions and I express them when I feel like it, interesting he's labeled me as petty and childish but he still can't help but respond to me. I don't knee jerk anger post at V, I just honestly tell him what I think of him and his "I'm not racist your're just PC" bull, its cowardly and I have a strong inkling that he doesn't express these opinions outside the safety of his troll bunker.

Posted : June 29, 2020 11:30 am
crazyjoe
(@crazyjoe)
Noble Member
Topic starter

As for my situation, I have filed an Official ABB Whipping Post Forum Banishment Appeal E-Form, actually what I did was PM Roland and asked if af he could look at my situation, not sure if it's ever been done before??? Look I am a legend in my own mind, an institution around here, loved by thousands, hated by millions!! Anyway see what happens??? I never abused anyone here, just acted obnoxious on occasion? Roland and Lana done whole lot of good, for whole lots of us!!!...........Young or Old,....You don't want the Covid!!! Get the @$%* down!!!!..........joe

Posted : June 29, 2020 11:31 am
crazyjoe
(@crazyjoe)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Thanks Joe, but trust me, nothing said here is going to get to me, I just don't really care if I lose the "privilege" of posting here. BiGVag may think he's getting to me or that I have no control of my emotions, I'm completely in control of my emotions and I express them when I feel like it, interesting he's labeled me as petty and childish but he still can't help but respond to me. I don't knee jerk anger post at V, I just honestly tell him what I think of him and his "I'm not racist your're just PC" bull, its cowardly and I have a strong inkling that he doesn't express these opinions outside the safety of his troll bunker.

BIGV, is a rare sort of instigator, high skilled at inflaming, agitating and basically insulting folks without every really committing to things, it is a lame act, but there is a lot more going on around here than Old V!!!!...............Y'all check this sh!t out..........

[Edited on 6/29/2020 by crazyjoe]

Posted : June 29, 2020 11:45 am
cyclone88
(@cyclone88)
Noble Member

Yet again, a lucid, thought-provoking response. I read it twice. And I'll ask again; with all that has transpired recently, do you think that ANY of it is going to result in the end of injustice and/or racism? How does defunding police further the cause? Have protests accomplished anything? You say certain things were overdue, statues, brands, etc. That will end racism? George Floyd's murder was horrific. It seems fairly obvious that was the trigger, the final straw. But it will happen again...and again, Uncle Ben, Robert E. Lee and the Confederate flag notwithstanding. Am I for the cause? Yes. Is it a first step? Yes. Is it effective with positive long-term results? We'll see but I doubt it. Racism is generational, it's taught. It's fear of the unknown. It will never end.

Seems you asked/answered your own question, but I agree that hatred is taught. And, in order not to jump off the nearest bridge, I have to have faith in mankind if not the current administration. Yes, I do think removing relics & stereotypes will have a neutralizing - if not positive - effect on race relations in the very short term. I think #Defundthepolice is a ridiculous & misleading name if what it means is re-think the police - get them out of trivial matters that aren't crimes, re-organize where appropriate, & retrain. That, too, should have a positive effect.

The best reason for optimism is history. 50+ years ago, there were segregated schools, housing, restaurants, hotels, restrooms, water fountains, AND JOBS. That's gone for both gender & race. So yes, white men did actually pass laws that made racism illegal. We can't control what people think. I have to say in my experience, the children of my generation's children don't discriminate based on color.

Posted : June 29, 2020 12:53 pm
piacere
(@piacere)
Prominent Member

Revolution will only broaden the divide.

The festering, simmering hate will boil over.

This is racism. The ugliest most deadly thread weaving it's way through the fabric of mankind since forever.

Like cyclone, I have hope that love conquers all, that good wins out.

But it's going to be a battle.

With that, I retreat to my chicken parmesan and roasted artichoke hearts.

And a glass of red wine. 😀

Posted : June 29, 2020 4:52 pm
crazyjoe
(@crazyjoe)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Finally a bright spot on the Republican horizon! This Young Lady seems like a sure fire winner!

Trump appointee at USAID repeatedly made anti-immigrant and anti-LGBTQ comments, said 'female empowerment is a civilizational calamity'

https://flip.it/s_tOxJ

[Edited on 6/30/2020 by crazyjoe]

Posted : June 29, 2020 4:55 pm
crazyjoe
(@crazyjoe)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Revolution will only broaden the divide.

The festering, simmering hate will boil over.

This is racism. The ugliest most deadly thread weaving it's way through the fabric of mankind since forever.

Like cyclone, I have hope that love conquers all, that good wins out.

But it's going to be a battle.

With that, I retreat to my chicken parmesan and roasted artichoke hearts.

And a glass of red wine. 😀

Well, I'll be dogged! You cook that meal piacere or did someone prepare it for You? I'm a hell of an eater, not much of a cook, was so fortunate to be raised Sicilian/Italian, and then my step step Grandparents were Ethnic Bohemians, Oh man I got spoiled............now not so much.

Posted : June 30, 2020 6:36 am
crazyjoe
(@crazyjoe)
Noble Member
Topic starter

I am starting to think that Rowland does not respond to whiners or crybabies, as I have not heard back on my plea for clemency? At least flip a coin and give a chance? I'm am about to sneak outa here in the next laundry bin???

Posted : June 30, 2020 6:49 am
crazyjoe
(@crazyjoe)
Noble Member
Topic starter

(((Indeed, they were opening the very next day after the federal guidelines were announced, of course they all opened right then without meeting ANY of the guidelines?? I know we look stupid Worldwide, but that's not the point, certainly Trump and his followers don't mind looking stupid, but the real problem is, 121,00 Americans are dead and a lot more of us are gonna be sick and die soon. This is directly thanks to Trump and me and You and every other swingin dick in America, (Gina our one Lady, still hanging in?) We all knew since about March 12th, that this was a nasty damn virus and a lot of frickin US Citizens was in real jeopardy...........we phucked.........joe)))

I believe this was the post that did me in. 🙁 😛

Just to note, at time of this post we had lost 121,000 Americans to the Covid virus, we now stand at 130,000, maybe You just want to accept this as just the natural course of things??

Posted : June 30, 2020 6:59 am
crazyjoe
(@crazyjoe)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Well, can I still ride in the laundry bin? I got a thing for dirty underwear 😛

Posted : June 30, 2020 7:10 am
crazyjoe
(@crazyjoe)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Indeed, they were opening the very next day after the federal guidelines were announced, of course they all opened right then without meeting ANY of the guidelines?? I know we look stupid Worldwide, but that's not the point, certainly Trump and his followers don't mind looking stupid, but the real problem is, 121,00 Americans are dead and a lot more of us are gonna be sick and die soon. This is directly thanks to Trump and me and You and every other swingin dick in America, (Gina our one Lady, still hanging in?) We all knew since about March 12th, that this was a nasty damn virus and a lot of frickin US Citizens was in real jeopardy...........we phucked.........joe)))

That was a mild post. Anyway my only gripe with it was I took exception to being included as a cause of the trouble along with Trump and all the orher macho morons - I was and still am strictly adhering to covid precautions, couldn't do more.

The reason I included me and You BrerRabbit is my Catholic upbringing, I feel guilty about everything ! It's not all bad, some situations the guilt was a good thing, I remember in my younger days it kept me away from cocaine, I did quite a few times, but everytime I did the the voice in my head would say "Oh man! This sh!ts bad! It kills people, it destroys families, I shouldn't be doin this sh!t"! Tough to enjoy a buzz like that! So that's why I eagerly took on some guilt and even laid some on You!!! 😮 I am sorry for that!!!

Posted : June 30, 2020 8:07 am
piacere
(@piacere)
Prominent Member

(((Indeed, they were opening the very next day after the federal guidelines were announced, of course they all opened right then without meeting ANY of the guidelines?? I know we look stupid Worldwide, but that's not the point, certainly Trump and his followers don't mind looking stupid, but the real problem is, 121,00 Americans are dead and a lot more of us are gonna be sick and die soon. This is directly thanks to Trump and me and You and every other swingin dick in America, (Gina our one Lady, still hanging in?) We all knew since about March 12th, that this was a nasty damn virus and a lot of frickin US Citizens was in real jeopardy...........we phucked.........joe)))

I believe this was the post that did me in. 🙁 😛

Just to note, at time of this post we had lost 121,000 Americans to the Covid virus, we now stand at 130,000, maybe You just want to accept this as just the natural course of things??

Hey man, it's all good. You ain't missing nothing but the same ol' from the same ol'. Much cooler here.

BR, man, you ought to be writing books. Your posts are insane.

Cool

[Edited on 6/30/2020 by piacere]

Posted : June 30, 2020 12:46 pm
crazyjoe
(@crazyjoe)
Noble Member
Topic starter

GEM ALERT: A DIAMOND IN THE RUFF:

Got Your phones on before Ya click!

[Edited on 7/1/2020 by crazyjoe]

Posted : June 30, 2020 7:55 pm
bob1954