Please Help With Emergency Thank You

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
ArleneWeiss
(@arleneweiss)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Rowland I hope it is ok to post this on the forum and I apologize for imposing. If not then just delete it. I apologize folks for coming to you. GO FUND ME I set up today. Lots of you know that I am an (unpaid) freelance journalist) who has interviewed Gregg Allman and Derek Trucks many times but now I have run into an emergency that I don't know or have a way out of. Any help is appreciated. My car was totalled/destroyed by a tractor trailor truck on 3/16/2017. I'm a disabled 56 year old. I need a new car to get to my many doctors for my ongoing medical care that I have been going to for years now for serious eye diseases, bleeding stomach ulcers, arthritis, depression and anxiety. I also need help for rent for an apartment and safe permanent place to live of my own which I have never had, food, and essentials. Any and all help is appreciated. God Bless you for your kindness and understanding.

https://www.gofundme.com/urgentneedsaw

[Edited on 6/22/2017 by ArleneWeiss]

Posted : March 24, 2017 10:07 am
PhotoRon286
(@photoron286)
Noble Member

Why did you post this here???

This place is for threads and people who need to be removed from the general forum due to bad behavior.

Not like any of them will respond or contribute to your begging.

Posted : April 21, 2017 6:41 pm
Stephen
(@stephen)
Famed Member

Best wishes to you Arlene, all the best

Posted : June 15, 2018 6:25 pm
Share: