Topic starter

This has got to be the worst of Trump's outrages

https://flip.it/Nws_oY

Posted : June 29, 2020 1:40 pm
crazyjoe
(@crazyjoe)
Noble Member
Topic starter

I'll take your word for it. I can't look at that thing. Every time I see the image of that monster it makes me a little more into a monster.

As long as You know that the devil is real BrerRabbit, for a long time I didn't believe that just plain evil existed, as I see Trump and Family, William Barr and all that came into the orbit, I realize that pure, greed and power driven evil, surely is real.......joe

Posted : June 29, 2020 2:37 pm
JoeA and mckendrick reacted
piacere
(@piacere)
Prominent Member

I am neither a Trump supporter or hater. I work, I keep the peace, I love my God. But I'll say this, say Trump loses to Biden. Okay. We survived. I'm more concerned with a Biden presidency and a Kamala Harris potential presidency.

That happens, we're Venezuela.

Hi Joe, just thought I'd keep ya company. Cool

Posted : June 29, 2020 4:19 pm
JoeA reacted
piacere
(@piacere)
Prominent Member

Btw, I kinda like it here in pp.

Too bad you got sent here cj, didn't see that coming, I can think of others...ahhh, forget it.

See ya soon. You're ok Joe. Cool

Posted : June 29, 2020 4:57 pm
JoeA reacted
crazyjoe
(@crazyjoe)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Too bad you got sent here cj, didn't see that coming, I can think of others...ahhh, forget it.

Hey Thanks piacere! Shame we over here, but my goodness! Least Y'all didn't put me out alone! Pretty sure we all hoping for the Best, whatever that is? And we all feel strongly! Is possible we use this for a launching point for a new brighter tomorrow? One based on consideration for one another and another person's well being is to be considered and kindness becomes more the norm? Is any of this possible? Can we do it?.................. .....NAHHHHHHHHH

Posted : June 29, 2020 5:08 pm
lukester420
(@lukester420)
Reputable Member

Hey Thanks piacere! Shame we over here, but my goodness! Least Y'all didn't put me out alone! Pretty sure we all hoping for the Best, whatever that is? And we all feel strongly! Is possible we use this for a launching point for a new brighter tomorrow? One based on consideration for one another and another person's well being is to be considered and kindness becomes more the norm? Is any of this possible? Can we do it?.................. .....NAHHHHHHHHH

Playpen is the new Anything goes, I'll take a choppy obscure video with soul over the ultimate guitar fighting throwdown going on over there, WP sentiments were stating to infiltrate some of those threads too.

Posted : July 2, 2020 6:29 pm
lukester420
(@lukester420)
Reputable Member

Gimme Bob Dylan covering the Dead flubbed lyrics and all over Bonamassa showing us how fast he can play Eric Johnon's licks any day of the week.

Posted : July 2, 2020 6:34 pm
Share: