Painters of The Obamas' Official Portraits

34 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
BrerRabbit
(@brerrabbit)
Illustrious Member

The Koran in the Obama portrait.
Perfect for the Islamic Extremist Terrorist supporting former president.

I bet you aren't sharp enough to find it in the portrait.

Posted : February 17, 2018 12:17 pm
(@2112)
Famed Member

Anyone else notice the cannabis leaf slyly hidden in Obama's portrait? I think the artist included it as a figurative middle finger to Jeff Sessions... 😛

Sorry, don't see it on anywhere online. If it's in corner it might be cut off.

Look closer....It's right near the slyly hidden Koran. Another middle finger to Jeff Sessions... 😛

Perfect for the Islamic Extremist Terrorist supporting former president.

You realize he's going to be posting about the hidden Koran on other message boards and bringing it up with all his conservative friends (if he has any friends), who are going to tell others, who are going to in turn tell others. It will likely be on Hannity by next week.

Posted : February 18, 2018 9:51 am
gina
 gina
(@gina)

Anyone else notice the cannabis leaf slyly hidden in Obama's portrait? I think the artist included it as a figurative middle finger to Jeff Sessions... 😛

Sorry, don't see it on anywhere online. If it's in corner it might be cut off.

Look closer....It's right near the slyly hidden Koran. Another middle finger to Jeff Sessions... 😛

Say what? Obama was originally raised as a Muslim so of course he loved the Quran, his alleged giving up his religion to become a Catholic or whatever church it was that he went to in Chicago would in the eyes of Muslims make him an apostate because he went against his original religion.

There are some other disturbing things I heard recently, from a prophecy side. I saw videos from an Indian prophet who says that he was given information that the anti-Christ would have 3 bases from which he operates, one would be political, one would be religious and one would be financial. he was then told the political base would be in Berlin, and Obama was been to Berlin and is establishing a presence there. As to religious, well, if you think about it, the anti-Christ might be more acceptable to more people if he had dual religions. He knows Islam, he was once a Muslim. Financial backing? Not sure if that will be Washington, New York or somewhere else.

I am NOT saying that Obama is the anti-Christ, because, there is just too much stuff going on. I have been of the opinion that it is Charles, Prince of Wales, but he would put William in charge of things and I told you about Charles Coat of Arms that went back 500 years and exactly depicted every one of the symbols described in Revelations. William had his crest changed. William also has blood from Diana who is from the Merovingian bloodline, the same as Jesus was. For anyone to convince the world that they are Jesus, with modern DNA they would want the same bloodline as Jesus to convince people.

But, there are a few problems, one of the prophecies about who the anti-Christ will be (and this is Islamic prophecy, that went back to the time of Muhammad, peace be upon him and all the prophets). One of those prophecies says that the anti-Christ will be the person who is able to get a peace treaty signed between Israel and Palestine. This has recently occurred, yes Trump sent Jared Kushner over there, but guess who else was involved, the new leader of Saudi Arabia, Mohammed bin Salman Abdul Aziz al-Saud, who was the next successor in line for the throne of Saudi Arabia. Remember the recent corruption scandal where he arrested more than 12 luminaries from Saudi and demanded money from them to be released? Well, there is more to it than just the money to stuff the coffers with. He also demanded they give an oath of loyalty to him. Some of them refused. In addition to this, guess what else, he recently reportedly paid $400 MILLION dollars for a Leonardo Da Vinci portrait of guess who? JESUS.

There is a lot going on here people.

Posted : February 18, 2018 10:34 am
BrerRabbit
(@brerrabbit)
Illustrious Member

There is a lot going on here people.

There's always a lot going on in Wonderland, Alice.

Posted : February 18, 2018 10:52 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: