363 Posts
14 Users
18 Likes
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Here is another link about NCAA's lack of control over major college football:

The NCAA does not control the major college football conferences. It has no financial stake in college football’s postseason. It has no control over television deals.

The great misconception in college sports is that the NCAA has the power and final say as a governing force in college sports. Well, it’s true in most sports, but not in the largest arena. The organization makes its hay in most other sports outside college football, particularly college basketball, where it owns and runs the greatest postseason tournament in the world (NCAA men’s basketball) and makes a boatload of cash in television deals for March Madness, but major college football is the outlier. Nearly 40 years ago the NCAA lost its controlling stake in College Football Inc., and in doing so lost power and interest in being a guiding hand for its major institutions, even during a health crisis.

https://247sports.com/Article/-Why-1984-Supreme-Court-ruling-explains-why-NCAA-does-not-control-college-football-amid-coronavirus-COVID-19-pandemic-149461659/

Posted : August 12, 2020 5:10 am
porkchopbob
(@porkchopbob)
Illustrious Member

I just think that we aren't being told the full story on their decision and the fact that some presidents vote one way and others vote the other way tells us not all the data and evidence points in one clear direction.

It's an unknown, there's no certainty. When money and liability (and health) conflict, you're going to have a difference of opinion depending on priorities. These being basically kids, and there being a lot more factors with schools than sports leagues, there is a greater responsibility regarding the conference Presidents' decisions than there is in the MLB. They can look at MLB or NHL as an example, but neither is an exact reference model.

PorkchopBob Studio

Posted : August 12, 2020 5:33 am
Rusty
(@rusty)
Famed Member

Here is another link about NCAA's lack of control over major college football:

The NCAA does not control the major college football conferences. It has no financial stake in college football’s postseason. It has no control over television deals.

The great misconception in college sports is that the NCAA has the power and final say as a governing force in college sports. Well, it’s true in most sports, but not in the largest arena. The organization makes its hay in most other sports outside college football, particularly college basketball, where it owns and runs the greatest postseason tournament in the world (NCAA men’s basketball) and makes a boatload of cash in television deals for March Madness, but major college football is the outlier. Nearly 40 years ago the NCAA lost its controlling stake in College Football Inc., and in doing so lost power and interest in being a guiding hand for its major institutions, even during a health crisis.

https://247sports.com/Article/-Why-1984-Supreme-Court-ruling-explains-why-NCAA-does-not-control-college-football-amid-coronavirus-COVID-19-pandemic-149461659/

Thank you.

Posted : August 12, 2020 5:36 am
Rusty
(@rusty)
Famed Member

Well, let's see if they can complete a semi-season ... or two. Any prizes or awards for the first team with a Covid fatality?

Posted : August 12, 2020 5:43 am
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
Famed Member

Anyway...ACC, Big Xll and SEC still moving forward with playing. Some schools from the Big Ten appear to still want to play without the Big Ten. We'll see when these school presidents get cold feet and realize the risk to their brand and balance sheet isn't worth the TV money.

It would be absolutely idiotic for teams to move forward on their own after their conference has postponed/cancelled the season. I understand coaches wanting to coach and players wanting to play. But these are not usual times and may not be for a while to come.

"My friends say I'm ugly I got a masculine face." Tom Waits

Posted : August 12, 2020 8:01 am
stormyrider
(@stormyrider)
Noble Member

Posted : August 12, 2020 8:32 am
Rusty
(@rusty)
Famed Member

If the 2020 season is split into TWO seasons (spring and fall) ... and so many players opt out ... any "championship" will be so inundated with asterisks that the entire year (both seasons) will be entirely meaningless.
I'm a gigantic SEC (Alabama) fan - but how many tickets will be sold for each home game?

Do they intend on packing the stadium (100,000 +) with fans or will they cut attendance by half (or so)? That's still a lot of folks cramming restrooms and concession stands - and sitting in a bowl surrounding all participants. But it all happens outdoors, so it must be safe, right?

NFL and NBA players are paid hefty salaries for their decisions to play or not (I still think that the NBA in a Disney "bubble" is tantamount to "basketball slavery" ... only with BIG salaries!) NCAA players are being coerced into playing by people with already deep pockets seeking to further their fortunes -who do not give a rat's derrier about the players.

Best of luck to all.

Posted : August 13, 2020 8:31 am
hoffcl
(@hoffcl)
Eminent Member

Sorry man, I took a nap...did I miss anything?

Hey Chris.
As for the rush, do you mean the rush to get games started in early September vs late September or do you mean starting say mid October as opposed to September or do you mean just push it off til the spring? My understanding on the Big Ten wanting to start as early as possible in September is so they have some flexibility throughout the season to reschedule games as needed. I think the SEC and PAC12 staring in late September somewhat limits their ability to find open windows to reschedule. As for getting it started in the fall vs the spring...I don't know the details of the TV contracts, but do know these athletic departments need some revenue. 2020 without college sports has been referred to as an "ice age" for athletic departments and some may not be able to fully recover (Stanford for one has already eliminated some scholarship sports beyond 2020).

It's hard for me to envision ESPN coming in and saying we have to have to National Championship on this date or that date. I have yet to hear one compelling argument for not waiting in lieu of outright cancelling. The biggest argument against is "you can't expect CFB players to play 2 seasons in calendar year". Well, who says you have to do that? Why not move back the start of 2021 to Nov or Dec, 2022 to Oct, 2023 you're back on track.

No NCAA basketball tournament and no NCAA football for athletic departments that heavily rely on that income makes for a dark picture considering the coaching contracts and the debt payments they have on facility upgrades. So they are probably just hungry to get the facet turned back on and get some money coming in.

...and exactly where has the NCAA been with any type of leadership or support to help navigate this? That's the $64K question for me. Some of these guys need to start earning their money.

The We Are United movement in the PAC12 and what the Big Ten did are pretty different. In the PAC12 it had more to do with compensation and funding other sports, which I don't think the students involved there completely understand how sports at their schools gets funded. I'm not saying I do necessarily, but I do think I know that if you want every student athlete to share in 50% of the revenue of their sport, you essentially kill all the sports at the school. Because many sports do not make money and secondly, football subsidizes those other sports and if you take 50% of the football money and give it to the student athletes then there is less money for the other sports. So that to me was a misguided attempt on their part. If you dig down though, I think everyone can say that how the money has gotten used in terms of coaching compensation and lavish facilities (excessive) certainly could be used better in a different system. That different system just isn't going be what the We Are United PAC12 kids want.

So that is probably the biggest thing with the PAC12. I don't know how many of those kids would actually boycott the season. If they do they would lose their scholarship. Opting out because of health and family concerns is a protected reason to maintain the scholarship with respect to covid. But not participating because you aren't going to be compensated or the administration's payroll isn't getting cut isn't something the athlete is entitled to do and keep their athletic scholarship.

In the Big Ten, their We Are United group focused on health and covid concerns. And the Big Ten had already had a plan to have third party conduct the testing, which was one of their requests. I don't see We Are United being any kind of problem in the Big Ten. In the PAC12? It probably won't there either. If there was no covid and some PAC12 players put that message out and the PAC12 did nothing, there would still be a season and I don't know if the players would boycott or not. There are like 100 names I think on that. Most would probably just play. But this year with covid, the movement, suspension or cancellation of the season being more likely combined with the We Are United PAC12 movement does complicate things. I know one thing for sure, the compensation demands of the PAC12 movement are just a no-go nonstarter. I'm not saying there isn't ever any possibility of further player compensation, but not as they envision it.

I heard the PAC12 players dropped the compensation part...I could be wrong. Everything I've paid attention has not painted Larry Scott in a very good light. I don't see boycotting either but I don't think this is gonna drop anytime soon.

Posted : August 13, 2020 10:59 am
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

As of 8/13:

AAC:
unchanged
Games will begin 9/19 with teams playing their 8 scheduled conference games on originally scheduled dates. Teams may schedule as many nonconference games as they want (up to 4 although 4 nonconference games seems unlikely). League title game will be played either 12/5, 12/12 or 12/19 at the home stadium of the regular season champion. Medical Advisory Group standards not disclosed yet.

ACC:
unchanged
Games will begin 9/10 with teams playing 10 conference games plus 1 nonconference game. Nonconference games must be played in the home state of the ACC team and nonconference opponent must meet ACC coronavirus protocols. Notre Dame will be ACC member for 2020, all revenue (including ND's NBC revenue) will be shared equally by 15 schools. There will not be two division, instead one group of 15 with the two teams having the highest winning percentage will play in the league championship game either December 12th or 19th in Charlotte.

Medical Advisory Group standards (PCR tests atleast once per week and 3 days before game):
https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sites/acc.sidearmsports.com/documents/2020/7/29/Report_of_ACC_MAG_7_29_20.pdf

Big Ten :
Suspending fall sports with intent to play in spring 2021.

Big Xll
Conference games begin September 26th. 9 conference games + 1 nonconference game. Nonconference games must be completed by 9/26. League championship game tentatively scheduled for December 12th or 19th. High contact sports such as football will have players tested three times per week, before recovered positive players can return to sport only after having EKG, troponin blood test, echocardiogram, and cardiac MRIs performed.

CUSA
"C-USA BOARD OF DIRECTORS STATEMENT
August 12, 2020

Conference USA membership continued evaluation, including robust discussion with medical experts, on Wednesday night. Myocarditis, mental health and enhanced testing protocols remain the focus."

Old Dominion cancels fall sports with "hope" they can be played in spring 2021.

MAC
Suspending fall sports with intent to play in spring 2021.

Mountain West
Suspending fall sports with potential to play in spring 2021.

PAC12
Suspending fall sports with potential to play in spring 2021.

SEC
unchanged Games will begin 9/26 with teams playing a 10 game schedule only vs conference opponents while retaining the two division East West model. As of this morning, the full 10 game schedule for each team was not announced. League title game to be played 12/19 in Atlanta.

Medical Guidance Task Force protocols (atleast twice weekly PCR tests 6 and 3 days before a game with potential for third alternative test):
http://a.espncdn.com/sec/media/2020/SEC%20Task%20Force%20Recommendations%20Fall.pdf

Sun Belt
unchanged
Games will begin 9/3 with teams playing an 8 game schedule vs conference opponents and scheduling as many nonconference games as they want up to 4 (although having 4 seems unlikely). League title game is still slated for 12/5, but can be adjusted if necessary. No protocol or standards disclosed.

Independents:

Army - "Recent announcements from athletic conferences around the country have had severe impacts on our fall sports scheduling. Still, we remain committed to finding a way for our teams to compete this year."

BYU - 10 opponents from their original 2020 schedule have postponed their seasons. Right now BYU has just 3 scheduled games for 2020. "BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe tells season ticket holders Monday night that ‘impending decisions made nationally and locally in the coming days will determine whether or not we play this fall.’" Their other fall sports with the West Coast Conference have been postponed.

Connecticut - Canceled football with no announcement to reschedule for spring 2021.

Liberty - Intending to play, scrambling to schedule new opponents.

New Mexico State - postponed fall sports with intent to play spring 2021.

Notre Dame - joined ACC for fall sports.

UMass - postponed fall sports with intent to play spring 2021.

[Edited on 8/13/2020 by nebish]

Posted : August 13, 2020 3:45 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

I found this article interesting:

https://sports.yahoo.com/silent-saturdays-college-towns-weigh-a-fall-without-football-230039530.html

Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Posted : August 14, 2020 3:11 am
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I found this article interesting:

https://sports.yahoo.com/silent-saturdays-college-towns-weigh-a-fall-withou t-football-230039530.html

Yeah that sucks.

For some people, I'm sure they don't get it. It's just a sport, what's the big deal they might ask. With this being a music site, here is a comparison "what do we do with our lives now anyway" from Warren's Patchwork Quilt song. Your band retires, favorite musician passes away...something that really impacted your way of life. That's how some people view college football. And now so many of the college towns where the games were played will be ghost towns this fall. That is going to be rough. F'n coronavirus.

Posted : August 15, 2020 10:40 am
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Here is the week 1 schedule as of right now:

Thursday 9/3
Rice at Houston
South Alabama at Southern Miss
Western Carolina at Eastern Kentucky

Saturday 9/5
Arkansas State at Memphis
Houston Baptist at North Texas
Middle Tennessee at Army
SMU at Texas State

Monday 9/7
BYU at Navy

Posted : August 15, 2020 10:51 am
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Air Force To Try To Play Army, Navy In Football, Other Sports
https://mwwire.com/2020/08/10/air-force-to-try-to-play-army-navy-in-football-other-sports/

Posted : August 15, 2020 10:55 am
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Missing some posts.

I wanted to comment on Billy Eddins, I think his post said he has been going to Alabama games since 1961!  Wow.

I can't remember, how long did Alan say he had been going to Vols games?

Good number of members here are pretty invested in the culture of their teams and Saturdays in the fall.  Hopefully for those not going to games this year the teams can at least make it through the schedule.

Lots of rumblings out of the Big Ten yesterday and today.  At this point I'm just going to wait and see if they schedule games this year, then I'll care about those teams and conference again.

Posted : September 2, 2020 3:08 pm
LeglizHemp
(@leglizhemp)
Illustrious Member
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @leglizhemp

https://www.wishtv.com/news/coronavirus/doctor-says-one-third-of-big-ten-athletes-who-contracted-covid-19-show-signs-of-heart-inflammation/

And then it just happens to turn out the doctor that said 30-35% of B1G athletes who were Covid positive having myocarditis turned out to be wrong.

I mean it is one thing for you or me or James Franklin to not know the right numbers, but if you are going to go on record for your university and the conference as a whole, you better damn sure get your facts right.

From that linked story:

recalled initial preliminary data that had been verbally shared by a colleague on a forthcoming study, which unbeknownst to him at the time had been published at a lower rate

Posted : September 4, 2020 11:17 am
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Myocarditis can also be caused by pneumonia and influenza.  Better cancel all the sports for fear of that too.

Posted : September 4, 2020 11:19 am
LeglizHemp
(@leglizhemp)
Illustrious Member

So the story was false?

Sorry

Posted : September 4, 2020 11:21 am
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

So 3 games in the books.

Central Arkansas appeared to keep the game close at UAB, but the Bears essentially scored twice on D and scored some garbage points making an otherwise noncompetitive game look closer.  Johnston for UAB looks a little better this year, but he needs to improve still if they can reach their full potential (back-to-back CUSA title game appearances for UAB).  Their OL looks better and their D is always going to be mid-major solid +.

South Alabama was a nice surprise.  Good to see them rebound from that awful 2019 season and they just owned Southern Miss.  The battle from the USA DL vs SMiss OL was men vs boys.  SMiss does have new OC, I take it their OL schemes have changed because that is a veteran unit that shouldn't have got pushed around and through like that.

Good night for the great state of Alabama!  On to Saturday!

Posted : September 4, 2020 11:22 am
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @leglizhemp

So the story was false?

Sorry

The link you have has the clarifcation from Thursday.  On Monday the doctor said the 30-35% figure and then on Thursday he had to come out and say that those weren't the actual figures and the report isn't final yet...which at this point could be anywhere between 0-35%.  Penn State and their doctor are distancing themselves as much as they can from the report because it wasn't their research, their doctor just commented on early figures he had 'heard', not final figures from the actual report.

Posted : September 4, 2020 11:25 am
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Honestly, as far as athletes and their health, CTE is a MUCH bigger concern.  Myocarditis has been and will exist with or without covid.

The students who were green lighted to return to class are in just as much risk, and actually probably more, of contracting covid than football players.  So the average student's risk of myocarditis should've been considered right?  Why did they decide to let students back on campus is myocarditis was such a concern related to covid?

Posted : September 4, 2020 11:30 am
LeglizHemp
(@leglizhemp)
Illustrious Member

Again sorry for posting an incomplete story. Thanks for calling me out on it.

Posted : September 4, 2020 11:31 am
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

A NYT story had the figure supposedly at 12-15%, but the report is not final yet and Ohio State is not sharing their data.

But what I really came here to say is it's Week 1 Saturday!  Pretty A-typical, but kind of a way of easing into the season in a preseason sense.  A good warm up, I've been looking forward to it!

Posted : September 5, 2020 12:59 pm
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

So I enjoyed Saturday.  The SMU-Texas State game was pretty entertaining. Sun Belt teams South Alabama and Texas State are definitely improved.  Arkansas State is solid, just overmatched vs Memphis. The rest of the games were just good to have on.  Watched them all, even wagered 4 of them.

How about Southern Miss HC Hopson has resigned already!?

BYU absolutely crushed Navy tonight.  Coach Ken said he didn't have his players do any close contact practices, no live tackling, man it showed.  BYU pushed them around and opened huge holes and lanes.  I was kind of embarrassed for the Navy players.  It was really ugly.  BYU's D flat out dominated them too.  Rare.

I'm still looking for a pick'em league.  CBS appears to have one that is, so-so.  Not sure how much I like it.  ESPN has a straight and confidence points league, I hate confidence points picks.  A site called Pool Tracker has some options, but they wouldn't start til September 26th for top 25 games, the other option is playing by conference only (ACC starts this week, Big Xll and SEC start 9/26...even though Big Xll is starting this Saturday).

Here are week 2 games:

Thursday 9/10

UAB at Miami -14/54.5

Friday 9/11

SMU at TCU - postponed

Saturday 9/12

Syracuse at UNC -22/63.5

Charlotte at App State -17.5/60

Georgia Tech at Florida State -12.5/54.5

Coastal Carolina at Kansas -6.5/56

Western Kentucky at Louisville -11.5/57.5

Clemson -32/60.5 at Wake Forest

Duke at Notre Dame -20/55

UL Monroe at Army -17.5/55.5

UL Lafayette at Iowa State -11.5/55.5

UTEP at Texas -43/58.5

La Tech at Baylor -postponned

UTSA at Texas State -7/56

Tulsa at Oklahoma St - postponed

Arkansas St at Kansas St -10.5/54

Tulane -10/53.5 at South Alabama

Other:

E Kentucky at West Virginia

Citadel at South Florida

Campbell at Georgia Southern

Austin Peay at Pitt

Missouri St at Oklahoma

Houston Baptist at Texas Tech

Posted : September 7, 2020 11:38 pm
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
Famed Member

Posted by: @nebish

Missing some posts.

I wanted to comment on Billy Eddins, I think his post said he has been going to Alabama games since 1961!  Wow.

I can't remember, how long did Alan say he had been going to Vols games?

Good number of members here are pretty invested in the culture of their teams and Saturdays in the fall.  Hopefully for those not going to games this year the teams can at least make it through the schedule.

Lots of rumblings out of the Big Ten yesterday and today.  At this point I'm just going to wait and see if they schedule games this year, then I'll care about those teams and conference again.

I just don't see how starting in late October or around Thanksgiving is even feasible for the Big Ten. The flip flopping on having a season or not has been chaos in action. Starting a season when other conferences are wrapping up theirs just seems dumb.

"My friends say I'm ugly I got a masculine face." Tom Waits

Posted : September 9, 2020 11:04 am
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @oldcoot

I just don't see how starting in late October or around Thanksgiving is even feasible for the Big Ten. The flip flopping on having a season or not has been chaos in action. Starting a season when other conferences are wrapping up theirs just seems dumb.

I know.  So much mismanagement, contradiction and conflict with the Big Ten right now.

A synopsis: We're hopefully playing this fall, here's our detailed and thorough conference only schedule - then 3 or 4 days later, we're not playing this fall, never mind all that time and effort spent on that schedule thing -  hopefully in the spring.  Then Justin Fields gets I forget how many hundreds of thousands signature on his petition for Big Ten sports and the Big Ten's response, "we will not revisit our decision".  Then, hey, they are indeed revisiting...maybe early October, no maybe late October, no maybe November, no maybe January. 

It's really embarrassing.

Now, again, I don't fault any school or president or coach or player for not wanting to play.  But they have botched this up so bad now that it is literally too late to consider anything else except not playing until maybe, hopefully winter or spring 2021 - but that if you ask me is equally doubtful.

What I really wish would've happened, and I think would've been appropriate, those few days after they announced their schedule and then came out saying the season was postponed til spring - I wish they just would've said something to the effect of we are working towards trying to find a window and a means of playing this fall if possible.  So right there would've been an improvement over just dropping it and saying they are moving to the spring.

Then...if they would've let the schools who want to play, make a schedule and play, and allow those who do not want to play to sit it out.  Had this been done in August when all this stuff was evolving there would've been opportunity to make a schedule with the other 75 or so schools who are playing.  Now, scheduling with a mid/late fall start is going to be next to impossible assuming not all the members are going to opt to play anyway.  We know it was an 11-3 "vote" to not play (we only know this because the of the Nebraska player lawsuit against the Big Ten), but I think some of those no votes may've just been going with the majority sentiment.  Iowa, Ohio State and Nebraska wanted to play.  And I think from a President's perspective...Michigan, Michigan St, Maryland, Rutgers,Illinois and Northwestern and probably Minnesota are/were firmly in the no category, but from what I have heard I think Penn State, Purdue, Wisconsin, maybe Indiana could've been on the fence.  So let the ones who want to play play and those who don't don't.  Splitting the TV revenue would've gotten tricky, but even if those playing had to share it with those who didn't I think that may've still worked.  Something is better than nothing.

This whole issue could actually use it's own thread.  So much stuff going on and implied and otherwise.

I am just happy that some of the schools and conferences are trying.  I know it is hard for fans of B1G teams or some others who aren't, but thankfully, some schools are trying to make it work.  There are going to be problems and issues that come up that will need dealt with.  Just take it one week, one game at a time and whatever awaits around the corner will get dealt with upon meeting such challenges. 

Posted : September 9, 2020 6:17 pm
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I set up a college pick'em!  It is on a site called officefootballpool.com.  It is totally new to me, I have only just looked around and set up the league over the last 30 minutes, so you might have questions, I might have questions, but the important things is we'll be picking games together similar to what we used to do with yahoo (yahoo has no college option listed for 2020).

I have to pay a fee to have this site hosted, therefore I am going to combine our league with another league I ran. 

Please PM me your email address and I will send you an invite.

Past winners:

2019 - sang
2018 - nebish
2017 - oldcoot
2016 - nebish / kirbyskids (Dannyspell) (yahoo tie break goes to nebish)
2015 - Village Dawg (hoffcl)
2014 - nebish
2013 - DanB
2012 - alloak41
2011 - Wharfrat
2010 - non ABB member (leafsfan friend)
2009 - Bird

Posted : September 9, 2020 7:02 pm
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I sent out an invite to as many email addresses for our friends as I had, but unfortunately I do not have all of them.  And Leafsfan's email all ready came back no good.

There is a game tonight in the pick'em.  If we can't get everyone signed up in time, I can remove that game so some people have it picked before others sign up.

Trying to keep this going, the officefootballpool site looks really cool.  I said I have to pay a hosting fee, but I will cover any fee, nobody here will have to pay anything.  Contact me to play or check your emails and see if you got an invite from me.

Posted : September 10, 2020 8:45 am
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @nebish

I sent out an invite to as many email addresses for our friends as I had, but unfortunately I do not have all of them.  And Leafsfan's email all ready came back no good.

There is a game tonight in the pick'em.  If we can't get everyone signed up in time, I can remove that game so some people have it picked before others sign up.

Trying to keep this going, the officefootballpool site looks really cool.  I said I have to pay a hosting fee, but I will cover any fee, nobody here will have to pay anything.  Contact me to play or check your emails and see if you got an invite from me.

Got mine Scott. Good idea to get us into anything that can beat Sang. 😉 

Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Posted : September 10, 2020 8:57 am
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Ok!  There's 3 of us. @sang is defending champ so he'll definitely be signing up!

again, I think I have the ability to remove the UAB-Miami game is we don't have good membership by kickoff. 

Posted : September 10, 2020 12:12 pm
Page 2 / 13
Share: