The Allman Brothers Band
Notifications
Clear all

black Crowes last night

redlegs
(@redlegs)
Peach Pro

saw the boys in Saratoga last night , they were rocking and rollin! Chris may be a dbag but he is a great frontman. they were tight and loose at the same time. This was my 6th Crowes show and maybe the best ever. The brothers are playing with newfound passion and power.  anyone on the fence for this tour.....GET OFF... and get to this show. It was so great to hear their tunes after so long. Was worried I'd never see them again but am now hoping for a. new album and additional tours. 

Topic starter Posted : September 15, 2021 4:43 pm
matt05 liked
fender31
(@fender31)
Ultimate Peach

I was there also.  Great show last night.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 15, 2021 8:34 pm
robertdee
(@robertdee)
Peach Extraordianire

@fender31 It's good to hear they found their mojo again. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 16, 2021 5:49 am
fender31 liked
robslob
(@robslob)
World Class Peach

This is good to hear.  They already passed through the Bay area, I didn't go.  My September schedule looks pretty good:  Tab Benoit 9/22, Alanis Morissette/Garbage/Cat Power 9/29 (my brother plays guitar with Alanis).

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 16, 2021 11:34 am
robertdee
(@robertdee)
Peach Extraordianire

@robslob Wow that is impressive. Alanis has had some huge selling albums. One would have to real good to play any instrument in her band I would say. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 16, 2021 4:51 pm
robslob liked
fender31
(@fender31)
Ultimate Peach
Posted by: @robertdee

@fender31 It's good to hear they found their mojo again. 

They were excellent I thought.  Hopefully the Robinson Brothers can get along long enough to bring out another album.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 16, 2021 8:13 pm
fender31
(@fender31)
Ultimate Peach
Posted by: @robslob

This is good to hear.  They already passed through the Bay area, I didn't go.  My September schedule looks pretty good:  Tab Benoit 9/22, Alanis Morissette/Garbage/Cat Power 9/29 (my brother plays guitar with Alanis).

I remember you saying one time that your brother plays guitar for her.  I should of went and saw her when she was playing Saratoga recently.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 16, 2021 8:14 pm
robslob liked
stormyrider
(@stormyrider)
Peach Extraordianire

Saw Alanis 9/4. Good show. The band is tight. Some very fine guitar playing by both your brother and Coryell. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 16, 2021 8:54 pm
robslob liked
robslob
(@robslob)
World Class Peach

@stormyrider.  Thanks.  Yes they are a hot duo and they really blend it well together.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 17, 2021 10:50 am
Share: