Anyone want Beacon goodies?

17 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
16.5 K Views
markuswass
(@markuswass)
Topic starter

Hi, as part of my ticket purchase, I received a box with 2 ABB pillows and 2 Beacon laminates. Anyone want them? If so, and you'll pay for shipping (should be a few bucks, and you would paypal or venmo me the cost), I'll send them today. Enjoyed the shows, but don't need more stuff!

Mark

Posted : November 8, 2014 9:27 am
ABB-NYG
(@abb-nyg)
Eminent Member

Cool, I'll take them if no one responded yet. PM sent

Posted : November 8, 2014 11:53 am
littlesister1
(@littlesister1)

You are so nice to offer these!

Posted : November 8, 2014 2:14 pm
patrickcrenshaw
(@patrickcrenshaw)
Estimable Member

abb pillows?? got a picture?

Posted : November 10, 2014 6:36 am
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member

Pillow is made in the USA too!!!

Posted : November 11, 2014 6:57 pm
mikedoyle
(@mikedoyle)

Hello everyone. I also received pillows and laminates, 4 each of them from our 2 Beacon shows, and I'd love to pass these on to someone who wants them. Feel free to send pm or post if you'd like to have them. Not looking for money of course, but maybe you can pay shipping, whatever, just would like to see these go to a fan.

Mike

Posted : November 23, 2014 7:42 am
hastings
(@hastings)
Estimable Member

Mike, I would love the laminates. PM sent.

Posted : November 23, 2014 10:59 am
Browntrout
(@browntrout)

Very nice of you PM sent.

Posted : November 23, 2014 1:09 pm
BillyBlastoff
(@billyblastoff)
Famed Member

Yeah the pillow kind of surprised me. I guess it might work in a music themed man cave.

Posted : November 23, 2014 1:10 pm
musicalbeds
(@musicalbeds)

I'd like a pillow and a laminate from each night if any are still available. PM sent. Smile

Posted : November 24, 2014 9:06 am
mikedoyle
(@mikedoyle)

Sorry fella's that I didn't get email notification of replies, so just got the pm's and responded to all. I just need a couple of home addresses so that I can hopefully do this in one trip to the post office. Send them over and I promise you'll have these neat little ABB pillows fresh in time for the holidays.

All the best, and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Mike

Posted : November 24, 2014 1:03 pm
mikedoyle
(@mikedoyle)

Ed and Steven,

Your goodies are going out Monday via ground mail, so you should have them in a week or so. These were the only fellas that send me snail mail address, so I'm going with these.

I've got another pretty cool piece--it is an original Lockin poster from this year (2014). One of those deals where both momma and I went, but we really only need the one poster. Still in the cardboard it came in. Hollar if you'd like it.

We are in major downsizing mode, and if it's not bolted down I'm getting rid of it!

Mike

Posted : November 29, 2014 6:41 am
momsaterp
(@momsaterp)

I have some Beacon goodies to unload too. I have 2 blankets/throws from 2013 and 2 pillows from 2014. I also have the laminate lanyards 3 from 2014 and 2 from 2013. I tried to sell them on eBay with no success, so now in the spirit of this thread I will gladly unload to whoever contacts me via pm. I only ask that you cover the postage - U.S. only please. I can easily send via USPS flat rate so you only need to purchase postage for a large flat rate box at usps.com and email me the pdf. LMK if you want both blanket & pillow or blanket only, pillow only and laminates - any combo will fit in USPS flat rate box.

Posted : November 30, 2014 2:35 pm
Joe5986
(@joe5986)

momsaterp pmotw!!!

Posted : December 1, 2014 3:57 am
momsaterp
(@momsaterp)

It looks like all the pillows, blankets and laminates are spoken for. Thanks for your interest. Wish I had more to share.

Posted : December 5, 2014 11:45 am
hastings
(@hastings)
Estimable Member

mikedoyle, check your pm please.

Posted : December 27, 2014 12:21 pm
hastings
(@hastings)
Estimable Member

Does anyone know how I can contact Mike Doyle? Thanks

Posted : February 15, 2015 10:29 am
Share: