Hey there sweet family,
The Allman Brothers Band is bringing their 40th Anniversary celebration to Wanee! Whoo hoo!
The delightful details are:
Wanee Music Festival
Friday, June 5th &
Saturday, June 6th
Spirit of Suwannee Music Park Live Oak, FL
Headliner both nights: The Allman Brothers Band! Yess!
• The Allman Brothers Band
• Gov’t Mule
• The Doobie Brothers
• Toots And The Maytals
• Little Feat
• Umphrey’s McGee
• Susan Tedeschi
• Arc Angels – Featuring guitarist and singers Doyle Bramhall II and Charlie Sexton and two former members of Stevie Ray Vaughan’s band Double Trouble, drummer Chris Layton and bassist Tommy Shannon
• The Wailers – Performing The Exodus Album
• Drive-By Truckers
• Bill Kreutzmann featuring Oteil Burbridge and Scott Murawski
• Keller Williams
• Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
• Jorma Kaukonen
• Jaimoe’s Jasssz Band
• Ivan Neville’s Dumpstaphunk
• Col. Bruce Hampton & The Quark Alliance
• The Lee Boys with Oteil Burbridge
• Hill Country Revue – Formed by Cody Dickinson from The North Mississippi Allstars, also features Chris Chew from The North North Mississippi Allstars, Kirk Smithhart, Ed “Hot” Cleveland and Dixie Dan Cobur.
• Devon Allman’s Honeytribe
• Bonobos Convergence
• Mocean Worker – DJ Set
Special Friday Midnight Set with The Derek Trucks Band … pace yourself, you *don’t* want to miss this!
Festival gates open Thursday, June 4th, at 12 Noon – Wanee Kick Off Party Thursday June 4th with The Radiators!
Tickets on sale Saturday March 7th 10:00 AM EST at MusicToday.com and LiveNation.com
• TWO DAY Wanee Tickets: $138.00 – ADVANCE (AVAILABLE 3/7 to 4/19)
• $153.00 – ADVANCE (AVAILABLE 4/20 to 6/3)
All Ticket prices include three nights of primitive camping starting June 4th.
Children 5 and under will be admitted without a ticket if accompanied by an adult.
VIP Ticket Package: $353.00
The Wanee Festival is happy to offer a VIP package to those who want an upgrade to their experience at this year’s festival. Enjoy the great lineup of music from a different perspective while you sit back and enjoy some eats and cold brews. The VIP Package will include a special viewing area for the concerts, a hospitality tent with food and beverages, preferred parking for those not camping and other amenities. VIP tickets include the following:
• Two-day pass to the 2009 Wanee Festival
• VIP Parking
• VIP Hospitality Tent
• Catered buffet and snacks
• Discounted beverages
• Private restrooms
• Special concert viewing for the Peach stage
• Wanee merchandise – Wanee Festival t shirt and poster
• VIP tickets will be available on a limited basis. All VIP credentials will be available at the park and can be picked up on June 4th or 5th.
“All dates, acts and ticket prices are subject to change without notice. All tickets are subject to applicable taxes, and service and handling charges.”
For more information visit: www.waneefestival.com and www.livenation.com
Take care and know that you are loved … and we’ll see you there!
Lana and Rowland
p.s. Can’t get over this lineup! As Frim says, “It’s SICK!!!!” 🙂 🙂 🙂