2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
scotiadave
(@scotiadave)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

"The Fillmore East in a box"
I bought one of these the other day - I dig it, it has that "on the verge of feedback - valves cooking" kind of sound. I thought it would've been mentioned here by now Smile

Anyhow here's the spec :

https://reverb.com/item/1707098-missing-link-audio-peacock-overdrive

"This dynamic touch-sensitive overdrive is one of the most amazing pedals that has been introduced in many years. The tone of this pedal captures you by surprise. It has been described as featuring: “every element of that early 70's legendary rock tone.” to “Fillmore East in a box!” it nails the Allman tone and it doesn't stop there..... It very much has all the elements of Dickeys tone..
The pedal is completely hand wired. Measures 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2".

Engineered using a NOS paper in oil capacitor for smooth dynamic response and vintage coloration. Completely sensitive to the volume and tone knobs of your guitar. The Voice control allows you to dial in more of a vintage speaker quality. Similar to an old Jbl D-series.
The 3-way toggle switch allows you to choose from a normal full range position to engaging the NOS paper in oil capacitor for a boosted mid-range and fat bottom end. It's natural and transparent and very much amp like. It covers the Tweed - Blackface era with the flip of the toggle. And responds like a vintage Marshall when pushed."

Posted : March 10, 2016 10:36 am
homeboy
(@homeboy)
Estimable Member

Interesting, thanks Dave

Posted : March 11, 2016 1:36 am
Share: