The Allman Brothers Band
US Mail - just toda...

Notifications
Clear all

US Mail - just today got our third January Christmas card postmarked in December

5 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

This one was post marked 12/17.

Third Christmas card we have gotten this week or last that was postmarked mid-to-late December. 

Posted : January 21, 2021 1:19 am
porkchopbob
(@porkchopbob)
Illustrious Member

I ship a lot of stuff from my online shop so I see how USPS is operating in different areas. Ohio has been the worst.

I had a package ship Nov 28 and it sat in the Columbus USPS distribution center for a month and a half, then went to Pittsburgh, back to Columbus, and finally delivered last week. Oh the stories it could tell.

PorkchopBob Studio

Posted : January 21, 2021 10:18 am
nebish reacted
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I inquired about a card I had to mail Monday.  They said I could send it priority for $7.95, but even priority wasn't set to be delivered until Saturday - 5 days for a priority letter!

Posted : January 27, 2021 11:23 pm
porkchopbob
(@porkchopbob)
Illustrious Member

What's frustrating is it isn't like USPS doesn't know how to get it done, it's not their fault. Different states have different levels of COVID restrictions, and the previous administration was determined to disrupt the service. But acknowledging the service is slower is one thing, they should be adjusting the rates accordingly.

PorkchopBob Studio

Posted : January 28, 2021 11:03 am
Rusty
(@rusty)
Famed Member

I wonder how many mail-in ballots are still floating around out there?  😉 

Posted : January 28, 2021 11:14 am
Share: