Clear all

This just in!!!! Blacks Love Trump!!!!

79 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
bobbysuede
(@bobbysuede)
Topic starter

Maybe you haven't seen it. African-Americans are thrilled with the job the President is doing. He said so himself just a few minutes ago. Make America Black Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baltimore Rocks!!!! Black people, "What have you got to lose???"

Posted : July 30, 2019 6:07 am
Jerry
(@jerry)
Noble Member

Black people, "What have you got to lose???"

Seems like a few of them thought that and voted for Trump.

Posted : July 30, 2019 3:00 pm
bobbysuede
(@bobbysuede)
Topic starter

Wrong Jerry. Don't be ridiculous. AA's hate Trump.
Drain the Swamp Bitches!!!!!!
How come no one brings up Trump's bone spurs?
What a piece of shit!!
How bout makin fun of people with special needs?
Are you proud of the President Jerry?

Posted : July 31, 2019 3:14 am
OriginalGoober
(@originalgoober)
Noble Member

Blacks for Trump
Won't you come
And wash away the stain
Blacks for Trump
Won't you come
Won't you come (won't you come)

Mexicans cold and damp
Steal the grass clippings
Times are gone for DNC con-men
And sometimes far too low for polls
In my hat, a walking myth
Anti-fa I want to beat
Rep-ar-a-tions taken away
No one lies like you anymore

Blacks for Trump
Won't you come
And wash away the stain
Blacks for Trump
Won't you come
Won't you come (won't you come)

Posted : July 31, 2019 5:55 pm
OriginalGoober
(@originalgoober)
Noble Member

Make America Goob Again

I thought you would be the guy to appreciate a song parody Cool Grin

Posted : August 1, 2019 3:54 pm
Jerry
(@jerry)
Noble Member

Wrong Jerry. Don't be ridiculous. AA's hate Trump.
Drain the Swamp Bitches!!!!!!
How come no one brings up Trump's bone spurs?
What a piece of shit!!
How bout makin fun of people with special needs?
Are you proud of the President Jerry?

Are you proud of your President?

Posted : August 7, 2019 4:08 pm
LUKE
 LUKE
(@luke)
Estimable Member

Been at a coupla construction site's the past month doin some generator gig's.Most here i am sure will say i am talkin sh*t when i say this.But i can't begin to count the black's,mexicans,latino decent guy's(both young and middle aged)that dig the daylight's outta Trump,and say he's doin a helluva job.
Oh well,ya'll have back at it. SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YA!

Posted : August 15, 2019 3:37 pm
Bhawk
(@bhawk)
Famed Member

Been at a coupla construction site's the past month doin some generator gig's.Most here i am sure will say i am talkin sh*t when i say this.But i can't begin to count the black's,mexicans,latino decent guy's(both young and middle aged)that dig the daylight's outta Trump,and say he's doin a helluva job.

Don’t lie, Luke. You’re better than that.

Posted : August 15, 2019 7:40 pm
LUKE
 LUKE
(@luke)
Estimable Member

No lie's.Lotta building of HUGE hotel's next to,and around Disney World.How did i talk to countless people you ask.Ever heard of break's?When i am on site's and cat's are going off site to their car's etc for break's,they walk right past me.Had struck up conversation with one of the foreman's that run's 2 site's who is Mexican,least he look's Mexican to me.And oh yeah,his English is perfect.We were talkin about Trump,and he said he supported him and thought he was doing a helluva job.Then quite a few of the worker's stopped and chimed in on the conversation as well.When they would leave there were still more stopping.Guessing cause everyone was talking loud with all the noise around,and it was very easy to hear the content of what was being said.Ya'll can think what ya want.I really don't give a hot damn.It is what it is.And i ain't a damn liar!!!

Posted : August 16, 2019 7:30 am
BIGV
 BIGV
(@bigv)
Famed Member

Ya'll can think what ya want. I really don't give a hot damn.

I share in your sentiment Luke, 100%. But to some here who cannot even perceive of others thinking outside their little box, this is unfathomable.
Cool

Posted : August 16, 2019 11:35 am
BIGV
 BIGV
(@bigv)
Famed Member

Ya'll can think what ya want. I really don't give a hot damn.

If this was true you wouldn’t be acting defensive about it, nor would you have warned about it i your original post. It’s clearly on your mind, but whatever you need.

I’ve noticed that people love to say “it’s my opinion. Our opinions differ.”......I hear this all over talk shows, pundits, Twitter, and even here. Like children, they believe that if they say “it’s my opinion”, then they deserve to be shielded from scrutiny.

"Like Children"...Haha...And what do you gain with retorts like this?

Posted : August 16, 2019 12:52 pm
Jerry
(@jerry)
Noble Member

And what do you gain with retorts like this?

I gain the reward of the deeply gratifying sense of self-righteous victory that being the last word on a Whipping Post thread brings me.

Says you.

Posted : August 22, 2019 11:35 am
Jerry
(@jerry)
Noble Member

Last word Cool

No thanks, i got it.

Posted : August 22, 2019 12:01 pm
Jerry
(@jerry)
Noble Member

Cool

Smileys don't count.

Posted : August 23, 2019 10:16 am
StratDal
(@stratdal)
Noble Member

I'd suggest having someone proofread your posts if you want them to be credible.

Posted : August 23, 2019 3:52 pm
WaitinForRain
(@waitinforrain)
Prominent Member

Hispanics aren't going to risk getting tossed by ICE, they are going to tell you whatever you want to hear.
And these construction projects wouldn't be getting built without cheap labor.

Anyone seeing all these pissed off gun waving white guys showing up for these jobs? No, they're too busy watching Fox News, eating potato chips and going to Walmart to get that six pack of tighty-whities.

AAs didn't turn out in bigly groups to vote

It is possible to win on a white vote if you keep everybody else from the polls.

A linchpin democracy should be maintaining fair and equal access to the polls for people who are in fact legal and able to vote. Gerrymandering is fundamentally treason, as is lying to win an election, and rigging an election.

[Edited on 8/24/2019 by WaitinForRain]

Posted : August 23, 2019 4:16 pm
Jerry
(@jerry)
Noble Member

Really? There are still enough whites to get an idiot elected on a white-only vote? I'll take your word for it, but if so it won't be happening much longer. Damn I was actually kind of relieved to hear that the responsibility for this disaster was shared by blacks and latinos

[Edited on 8/24/2019 by BrerRabbit]

Latest Rassmussen poll has Trump at a 34% approval with black voters. Guess what Kamala Harris got on a Quinnipiac poll of 8-7-19? She got 1% support from black voters.

Then again, if you've been here several years, you know how I feel about polls.

Posted : August 25, 2019 5:16 pm
Jerry
(@jerry)
Noble Member

Latest Rassmussen poll has Trump at a 34% approval with black voters. Guess what Kamala Harris got on a Quinnipiac poll of 8-7-19? She got 1% support from black voters.

Then why take the time and energy to post it? I’m sure you believe this poll, don’t you.

I take all polls with quite a few grains of salt.

Remember that I'm one of the guys that started the Great Exit Poll Screw Up. After the inexcusable mess the exit polls caused in the 2000 election, several friends and I decided that if we were asked an exit poll, we would lie and say we voted the opposite we actually did. We passed the word to others, some said they would do the same, some didn't. Word of mouth went around and I've heard from family members as far away as Idaho, Fla, Texas, and even some stationed in the Mid East.
It will never be known just how many do this since there are no memberships, no party affiliations, we don't even know how many people have been told this.
There is a possibility that some here on this site do it since I posted about it on here around 2002.

Posted : August 26, 2019 7:06 pm
MartinD28
(@martind28)
Famed Member

Really? There are still enough whites to get an idiot elected on a white-only vote? I'll take your word for it, but if so it won't be happening much longer. Damn I was actually kind of relieved to hear that the responsibility for this disaster was shared by blacks and latinos

[Edited on 8/24/2019 by BrerRabbit]

Check back in after the next prez election. I'd be surprised if Trump actually gets into double digits with black voters. In the last election it was somewhere around 8 or so %. So with all his blatant racist statements since being elected and more coming out about his past, the supposed 34% "approval" % would be a major stretch to correleate to votes.

Posted : August 27, 2019 3:43 am
LUKE
 LUKE
(@luke)
Estimable Member

I posted a $100 bet in 16 Trump was gonna win.I NEVER GOT PAID!I'll put up another C note bet he will take it again in 20.Sure i won't get paid again,but what the hell.
I get a warm tingle running up my leg to think of Warren,Baldy Booker,Crazy Bernie,Buttjam,Hairy Kamala,Sleepy Joe or O"Dork to win though.Then i can sit on my ass and get free healthcare, a check in the mail every month,food stamps dressed up like a Visa card,and free Law college.
Yeah man!I am a racist,homophobe,islamaphobe,dorkaphobe,and don't know where to put my com'mas,hillbilly backwoods redneckin asshole.
SO U CK IN WHAT.

Posted : August 27, 2019 12:45 pm
OriginalGoober
(@originalgoober)
Noble Member

I posted a $100 bet in 16 Trump was gonna win.I NEVER GOT PAID!I'll put up another C note bet he will take it again in 20.Sure i won't get paid again,but what the hell.
I get a warm tingle running up my leg to think of Warren,Baldy Booker,Crazy Bernie,Buttjam,Hairy Kamala,Sleepy Joe or O"Dork to win though.Then i can sit on my ass and get free healthcare, a check in the mail every month,food stamps dressed up like a Visa card,and free Law college.
Yeah man!I am a racist,homophobe,islamaphobe,dorkaphobe,and don't know where to put my com'mas,hillbilly backwoods redneckin asshole.
SO U CK IN WHAT.

I won a steak dinner from our liberal Hillary supporters. Cool

Posted : August 27, 2019 4:05 pm
BIGV
 BIGV
(@bigv)
Famed Member

SO U CK IN WHAT.

I won a steak dinner from our liberal Hillary supporters. Cool

Because she lost, I'm still whistlin' Dixie........everyday

Posted : August 27, 2019 6:36 pm
Jerry
(@jerry)
Noble Member

Hispanics aren't going to risk getting tossed by ICE,
[Edited on 8/24/2019 by WaitinForRain]

How do you know they aren't here legally. Talk about a stereotypical, and racist, post.

Posted : August 27, 2019 6:50 pm
(@2112)
Famed Member

I won a steak dinner from our liberal Hillary supporters.

Same. Well, it wasn’t a steak, but I won food and alcohol. I was privy to growing up in a far-right home and listened to them talk about Obama for 8 straight years. As soon as Trump campaigned for the wall, I was beyond certain he would win. And when my liberal friends felt confident on election night because of the polls, I smirked at their naïveté. I predict Trump will win with ease again in 2020. His followers have a greater motivation.

The outcome will be decided by 4 to 5 states. National polls mean nothing. The next president will be decided by Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. If you live in any other state, your vote will make no difference in the outcome.

Posted : August 27, 2019 9:42 pm
BIGV
 BIGV
(@bigv)
Famed Member

The outcome will be decided by 4 to 5 states. National polls mean nothing. The next president will be decided by Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. If you live in any other state, your vote will make no difference in the outcome.

The same system that has been responsible for electing 44 Men to the office before President Trump?

Posted : August 28, 2019 5:38 am
(@2112)
Famed Member

Then I believe that works in Trump’s favor unfortunately. Those states sound like Trump country to me.

I think it will depend on who the Democratic party nominee is. I think Biden wins in a landslide. I think Warren likely would lose those states.

Posted : August 28, 2019 6:47 am
MartinD28
(@martind28)
Famed Member

Then I believe that works in Trump’s favor unfortunately. Those states sound like Trump country to me.

I think it will depend on who the Democratic party nominee is. I think Biden wins in a landslide. I think Warren likely would lose those states.

Since several people have stated "I think", let me add my "I think" to this discussion.

I have stated before and will repeat - the 2018 midterm elections were a referendum on Trump. The GOP was destroyed in the vote for the House. Trump said he was on the ballot, and the results reflected that.

What has changed since then? More and more of Trump's daily chaos - allienating of allies, thousands of lies, children in cages, racisim, anti semiitism, mass shootings / backpeddling on reasonable gun legislation after he stated he would move forward, trade wars, tariffs, record defecits, possibilities of a recession. He's politicking to have Russia reinsated to the G7 inspite of Russian intereference in our elections and those allies. Why would a "proud American" stand for that? There are enough significant segments of the population that are overdosed on what Trump is and what he stands for.

How many marginal voters who voted for him previously have buyer's remorse? Caveat emptor.

I don't think it matters who runs against Trump. He is his own worst enemy. He will be a one-term president.

Posted : August 28, 2019 7:40 am
BIGV
 BIGV
(@bigv)
Famed Member

He will be a one-term president.

I disagree and because I "think" Democrats have learned zippo from the loss in '16

Let's take Health insurance..... The Party that thought it was a great idea to financially penalize American citizens for NOT having coverage now wants to GIVE Medical Insurance to Illegals.
Think about that for a moment.....

Most if not all of the arguments you've stated against are leftist in origin and apply mostly to the extreme wing of the Democratic Party....

The Center will prevail

Posted : August 28, 2019 7:59 am
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Illustrious Member

He will be a one-term president.

I disagree and because I "think" Democrats have learned zippo from the loss in '16

Let's take Health insurance..... The Party that thought it was a great idea to financially penalize American citizens for NOT having coverage now wants to GIVE Medical Insurance to Illegals.
Think about that for a moment.....

Most if not all of the arguments you've stated against are leftist in origin and apply mostly to the extreme wing of the Democratic Party....

The Center will prevail

The "penalty" for not having insurance came from the republicans and the Heritage Foundation.... but whatever....

Posted : August 28, 2019 8:38 am
MartinD28
(@martind28)
Famed Member

The "penalty" for not having insurance came from the republicans and the Heritage Foundation.... but whatever....

"Never let facts stand in the way of a good story."

You got that right, and that's just the start. Denial of facts for self serving reasons lives on this site on a daily basis.

Posted : August 28, 2019 4:08 pm
Page 1 / 3
Share: