Post Election Chaos and Country Consequences

10 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
gina
 gina
(@gina)
Topic starter

There are plans that IF Trump wins it may lead to Civil War and/or revolution.  The plans, people, groups are organized and willing to die for their cause.  Tactics that can be used include:

"The guide’s actions are consistent with detailed descriptions of anticipated left-wing terrorism that I described in a recent article entitled, “Likely TIMELINE of events to take place from Sep. 20 to Jan. 20.” That article declared:

• Immediately after the election, Democrats will likely activate their full-blown chaos agenda to throw the country into mass chaos, making any accurate counting of remaining votes almost impossible. This will likely begin with so-called “Zero Day” attacks that target key US infrastructure, including the power grid, telecommunications, transportation and water supplies.
  • These attacks will plunge many areas of America into extreme chaos and lead to exploding crisis scenarios which will quickly escalate into panic among the populations of certain cities where the attacks are focused.
  • In concert with the Zero Day attacks, left-wing insurrectionists will be given the “go” signal to flood into the streets, violently attacking Trump supporters with the full forces of the weapons that have been smuggled into the hands of Black Lives Matter terrorists via communist China, which is providing heavy weapons to US insurrectionists (full-auto battle rifles, RPGs, mortars and more). "

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/10/radical-left-wing-group-posts-battle-plans-to-unleash-mass-chaos-and-shoot-trump-supporters-in-the-streets-if-trump-wins-the-election/

This will not be a one day protest of riot.  This is one of the most serious movements since 1776.  I heard from one source they want to bring 30,000 people to storm the White House and take it over and oust Trump.  Remember Pat Robertson from the 700 Club?  He has had a prophecy that there will be two attempts on Trump's life. 

That is how serious this is.  Religious people, and there are two more I know of have had the same dream.

On top of that one person said China is going to call in our debt after the election and we cannot pay it.  We pay interest on it but that is all.  What then?  With our commitment to protect Democratic Taiwan, China is duly pissed off and will use military action if anything else happens over there. 

Get yourself some supplies in case martial law is instituted due to riots.  

Posted : October 31, 2020 11:22 am
(@2112)
Famed Member

Gina, I'm curious how many times a person can give a false prophecy before he loses any credibility in your eyes. Pat Robertson has a terrible track record with his prophecies. Let's see, he said God told him Romney would win the presidency and be reelected. Obviously,  that didn't happen. In 2006 alone, he said Bush would pass social security reforms (didn't happen), that there would be a vacancy on the Supreme Court (there wasn't), and that a massive tsunami would hit the east coast (obviously never happened). In 2007 he said that there would be a massive terrorist attack on the US, possibly nuclear, or at least on that scale. Obviously never happened. 

Personally, I don't believe in prophecies at all. They are a joke, and the Bible warns over and over about false prophets, and they are ALL false prophets. 

Posted : November 2, 2020 11:32 pm
stormyrider
(@stormyrider)
Noble Member

Based upon what we saw in Texas over the weekend, along with Donald’s propensity to pour gasoline on a fire, I’m very concerned about what may happen with a Biden win

Posted : November 3, 2020 8:03 am
Rusty
(@rusty)
Famed Member

@stormyrider  I'm not - never have been a "Party Politics" guy.  I have voted for a Republican in the past - I might do so again in the (distant) future.

Let me digress with a Biology lesson (stay with me!)  - All tortoises are turtles - but all turtles aren't tortoises.

Towards that end - all Republicans aren't racists and haters - but there are very few Klansmen, Proud Boys, Boogaloo Boys and Good Ol' Boys voting Democrat this time around.  Whether the GOP at large accepts it or not - THEIR party is the chosen one of hate groups.  Yeah, like it or not.

Whatever happened to basic CIVILITY in this country?

If my party (Democrats, this time around) should lose - I'm willing to accept this as the will of the people (or the will of the Electoral College - who, thank God are there to save us from our own stoopidity).

Unrest following the election results?  I'm guessing that this will be done by the same types of people who get together in their gigantic SUVs and pick-em-up trucks and harass campaign busses on the interstate.  

Civility, people.  CIVILITY!

Posted : November 3, 2020 10:03 am
stormyrider
(@stormyrider)
Noble Member

I agree. I didn’t put all Republicans or even all Trump supporters in the same basket. (I have voted for members of both parties in my life) But we have seen the extreme, and violent fringe

i used to really enjoy political discussions with people who I disagreed with. We would both learn a lot. It seems those days are gone. 
society in general has become less tolerant and less civil. Trump is an expert at pushing buttons, getting people excited, and widening the divide

I everyone would just take a deep breath. 

Posted : November 3, 2020 10:16 am
Rusty
(@rusty)
Famed Member

Also, Pat Robertson's a weenie!

Posted : November 3, 2020 10:21 am
Jerry
(@jerry)
Noble Member

What will happen if Sleepy Joe wins?  Will all the blue haired ladies come out and storm the pharmacies for their Maalox and bunion pads?

NPR says it's just a toss-up.

www.npr.org/2020/11/02/930464598/election-2020-cities-and-businesses-prepare-for-post-election-unrest-violence

Rodeo Drive?

Posted : November 3, 2020 6:52 pm
Jerry
(@jerry)
Noble Member

About 40 minutes till the polls in Ga start to try to close.  I'm just waiting to see how long it will take before the networks start "calling" the states.

Last time they started before 1% was in.

Posted : November 3, 2020 7:22 pm
(@2112)
Famed Member

Posted by: @jerry

About 40 minutes till the polls in Ga start to try to close.  I'm just waiting to see how long it will take before the networks start "calling" the states.

Last time they started before 1% was in.

I think they will be more cautious this year for any state other than the deep red/blue states. Especially when day of election votes and mail in votes might be considerably different and they might be counted at different times. I don't think Florida, Georgia, or Arizona will be called until they are almost done counting, even if it is looking like a blowout.

Posted : November 3, 2020 7:54 pm
Jerry
(@jerry)
Noble Member

So far the commentators were looking for anything to talk about around 1AM, down to hypothetical wins and losses.  "If Trump wins this state, and Biden wins this state, what will happen?"

A couple of the channels had different numbers for the Electoral college, and the popular vote swapped back and forth several times.

Hopefully, by the time the count is done all those who would have been gathered to "protest" will have gone home having finished all their provisions and knowing they still have bills to pay and need to get back to work (insert Maynard G. Krebbs inflection if you remember who that was).

Posted : November 4, 2020 11:08 am
Share: