The Allman Brothers Band
Notifications
Clear all

Merry Christmas to all of the gang gathered here

Jerry
(@jerry)
Peach Extraordianire

Gregg once said at a concert "Ya'll a great bunch."  I think so too.  The group has seen some good times, things to celebrate, some things to mourn, some new characters, so many lost.

We have maintained a togetherness that is enduring, much like the family and brotherhood of the music that brings us together.

My wish is for everyone to gather their loved ones, tell them you love them, give a hug, shake hands, let them know you care.

Most of all I want to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas.  Get together and overeat (Christmas calories don't count), please don't overdrink (not fun to spend a night in a "Grey Motel"), laugh, tell jokes (save the raunchy ones for when the kids aren't around), enjoy the company of your friends and loved ones.

Sit at the kids' table, gather round with them to watch Santa being tracked around the world, read a Christmas story, watch their reaction when you ask if reindeer sausage is any good.

I wish you all the happiest Christmas you have ever had, and hope the memories last forever.

Topic starter Posted : December 24, 2021 9:14 pm
Share: