Clear all

Lies or dementia?

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Icepick
(@icepick)
Topic starter

All the military brass & Secretary of Defense stated today, UNDER OATH, that they advised Biden to retain at least 2500 troops in Afghanistan to insure the safety in evacuating “all” US citizens & personnel during the withdrawal. They state Biden did not take their advice.

Stephanopoulis asked Biden in a televised interview if his top military leaders had advised him to do the same. He stated “No” or if they did he did “NOT RECALL IT”

So which is it?

They lie!

We know they lie!

They know we know they lie!

So lets just keep the lies flowing!

Question to Secretary of Defense-“Are there Americans left in Afghanistan?”

Answer-“Yes there are.”

Question-“How many?”

Answer-“We’re not sure.”

”Secretary Blinken, are there Americans still in Afghanistan?”

Blinken -“Yes there are.”

”Secretary Blinken, do you know how many?”

Blinken-“No, I do not have that number for you.”

You can’t call these people incompetent. They are professional liars who believe the average US citizen has no comprehension of their deception and have sold their souls to Satan or China whichever has the deal of the day for them!

F’em all!

Posted : September 28, 2021 11:09 pm
robertdee
(@robertdee)
Famed Member

Biden and his lieutenants lie. Not much question about that. Biden is out of step with his Catholic faith but only Fox and the New York Post show the protesters at Biden's church in Delaware holding up protest signs as he goes in for the Lord's Supper. 

But to me, I haven't caught Biden in as many lies or whatever you want to call these slip ups as Donald Trump. 

Posted : October 10, 2021 5:49 pm
Icepick
(@icepick)
Topic starter

Best argument ever! Haven’t heard someone use that since maybe the 3rd or 4th grade. Of course I don’t watch CNN but I’m pretty sure the esteemed Fredo Cuomo probably has instituted this rigorous defense style in sticking up for his big brother. 

My President lies but yours lies more. What a defense! But just in case it slipped by, Trump isn’t President now & we supposedly have one chief executive in the White House at a time. That is, of course, unless Barack is pulling the strings from his Martha’s Vineyard China flu “retreat.”

Curious if the Hittin’ the Web thought police will remove this thread like they did the one where Hunter Biden was referred to as the tool around which the Earth revolves.

Posted : October 11, 2021 1:43 pm
robertdee
(@robertdee)
Famed Member

Paul Anka rant. 

Paul Anka of course is a singer songwriter who wrote a number of hits for himself and My Way for Sinatra. 

Here is Paul singing one of his hits from 1959. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by robertdee

Posted : June 10, 2022 4:01 pm
robertdee
(@robertdee)
Famed Member

Gee Paul Anka apparently continues to be very popular. This song has been viewed on YouTube over 158 MILLION TIMES!!! 

Paul is now 80 years old and is worth $85 million dollars. 

Posted : June 10, 2022 4:29 pm
Share: