John McAfee's Death in a Spanish Jail Likely Suicide

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
robslob
(@robslob)
Famed Member
Topic starter

https://www.wsj.com/articles/john-mcafees-death-was-likely-suicide-spanish-authorities-say-11624537038

If ever a celebrity's (suspected) suicide does NOT surprise me, it's the death of software mogul John McAfee in a Spanish jail yesterday.

If you ever get a chance to see "Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAfee" on Showtime, do NOT hesitate, either record it or watch it. It came out in 2016 but in light of McAfee's death I suspect they'll be running it again.

McAfee was the main suspect in the murder of his next door neighbor at his huge beach side compound in Belize. He has never been as much as even investigated. Why? Probably because the Belize police are incredibly corrupt and with McAfee's money he basically owned the island. McAfee's grievance with his neighbor? The neighbor shot one of McAfee's violent and aggressive dogs which were threatening the neighbor's safety. Despite a string of complaints, McAfee never did ANYTHING to control the dogs.

That is FAR from the end of it. A woman woke up drugged and raped at McAfee's compound. She reported it to the authorities and for the same reason cited earlier, McAfee was never investigated.  Money will buy you a lot of freedom........for awhile, anyway.

At one time McAfee had five young girls living with him. To be honest I can't remember if some of them were under 18 but likely some were. In order to keep this a family internet chat site I will not detail the kind of sexual proclivities favored by McAfee with these young girls which were detailed in the Showtime documentary. I will only say that it was very, very BIZARRE. If anyone wants to know just message me.

The impending extradition from a Spanish jail to the U.S. was for tax evasion. But I'm sure it was on his mind that once turned over to U.S. custody, McAfee would possibly also be facing murder and rape charges.

Another assh*le drops off of the face of the earth. Good for us, but I would have liked to see him pay for his crimes.
This topic was modified 3 years ago 5 times by robslob

Posted : June 24, 2021 11:18 am
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member

Upon hearing of a suspected suicide I thought it might've stemmed from the inability to completely uninstall McAfee antivirus software. Man I hate those programs. 

I'll see about the documentary.

Posted : June 24, 2021 12:29 pm
robslob reacted
Share: