I wondered where Ron Paul was these days

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

He's on facebook with some "show" called the Liberty report.  He's doing and saying the things you'd expect Ron Paul to be doing and saying.

Posted : April 1, 2021 10:56 pm
Chain
(@chain)
Noble Member

Posted by: @nebish

He's on facebook with some "show" called the Liberty report.  He's doing and saying the things you'd expect Ron Paul to be doing and saying.

I wonder what his thoughts are about his son's efforts to overturn an election.  

Posted : April 2, 2021 8:12 am
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Most of the election related video clips I saw had some sidekick talking about the stuff like voting machine software and ballot irregularities.  I didn't read or see any of Paul's comments specifically on the election, although I'm sure he has made some, just not in the clips I saw.  If he shares the views of his co-host/sidekick guy then it would appear he believes there were some suspicious factors benefiting Biden.

Posted : April 3, 2021 11:12 am
Chain
(@chain)
Noble Member

I’ll spoil the suspense and tell you what the advantage Biden had and why he won....He isn’t Donald Trump.  

I dare say this simple fact probably earned him 78 million votes out of the over 80 million he actually received. But don’t repeat this as Biden claims he’s going to run for re-election...If his future Republican challenger gets word of this, why the presidency in 2024 could be up for grabs... Nonoise Hungry  

This post was modified 3 years ago by Chain

Posted : April 3, 2021 1:37 pm
Share: