Topic starter

Not sure what you mean Jerry. 

Posted : May 5, 2021 8:00 pm
MartinD28
(@martind28)
Famed Member

Posted by: @jerry

Why would they ban obama?

Possibly you can speak to Obama's leading an insurrection? He did this, didn't he, Jerry? And Trump is a hero for democracy & fair elections, correct?

Posted : May 6, 2021 11:06 am
Bill_Graham
(@bill_graham)
Famed Member

@jerry- looking forward to the Donald's social media platform he keeps threatening to create. Should give the comedians and late night hosts a nice infusion of  comic gold material.

Posted : May 6, 2021 11:54 am
MartinD28
(@martind28)
Famed Member

Posted by: @bill_graham

@jerry- looking forward to the Donald's social media platform he keeps threatening to create. Should give the comedians and late night hosts a nice infusion of  comic gold material.

Trump's social media platform = a blog of rehashed grievances, lies, and the best of the former patriot prez. More on the stolen election to come.

Posted : May 6, 2021 2:21 pm
theotherbrothers
(@theotherbrothers)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

i wonder if the insurrectionists now realize they are insurrectionists. or do they still believe they are patriots? what a bizarre mindset to terrorize the capitol of your own country and see it as an act of patriotism. 

Posted : May 6, 2021 8:33 pm
goldtop reacted
goldtop
(@goldtop)
Noble Member

Posted by: @theotherbrothers

i wonder if the insurrectionists now realize they are insurrectionists. or do they still believe they are patriots? what a bizarre mindset to terrorize the capitol of your own country and see it as an act of patriotism. 

What will always boggle my mind is. DJT has been the American buffoon for over 40 years. His lawyer goes to jail...comes out and tells people what kind of a scum bag he is. The entire city of NY has known he's a scumbag but yet people think he's some pied piper...yep of idiots and low lives...Sorry if it hurts to hear that but if you've ever been a supporter your real issues looks at you everyday in the mirror...He'd phuck any of you in the ear sideways for a coin especially his supporters....who he thinks are disgusting...coming from people close like Michael Cohen...yet they still believe what the con says...just sad...50% of this country has real issues if they think DJT is the answer to anything except a circle jerk. It must take some hard ignorance to listen to him and think...YEAH!! he has the answers

Posted : May 7, 2021 1:06 pm
cyclone88
(@cyclone88)
Noble Member

If we needed further proof of Trump's buffoonery, just look at the new name he tried on twitter after being banned - @DJTDesk. Wow, twitter caught it in hours. Guess he's having trouble finding anyone as genius as himself to build a platform just for him.

Posted : May 7, 2021 6:01 pm
theotherbrothers
(@theotherbrothers)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

DJT has been the American buffoon for over 40 years.

that's a great point. but his carefully crafted rhetoric evidently resonated with 70 million Americans. setting aside the shock value, it's something to take seriously. i know most of us do, which is why he was a one-termer. but i know folks who believe his rhetoric and style is great leadership to this very day. smart educated, financially successful people who otherwise seem cool and normal. 

Posted : May 7, 2021 10:18 pm
Share: