The Allman Brothers Band
Election Day - Elec...

Notifications
Clear all

Election Day - Electoral College ... Does Your Vote Even Count or Matter?

44 Posts
16 Users
19 Likes
MartinD28
(@martind28)
Famed Member

@porkchopbob

Correct - all a PR campaign. Also being used to raise money. To use Trump's favorite words, his actions are fraud & hoaxes. What a horrible loser & someone who could care less about democracy & the people of this country who he is supposed to protect. Covid is the last thing on his mind as it's been since January. What has he done in last couple weeks - shoot golf. What a self centered & selfish human being.

This post was modified 3 years ago by MartinD28

Posted : November 22, 2020 3:22 pm
gina
 gina
(@gina)

Well now, there are some things many do not know. BIG things and I'm not talking about Donald's ego. Take a look at Sidney Powell's twitter. Twitter banned her from posting for 12 hours yesterday. 

https://twitter.com/SidneyPowell1

https://twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/1330671677211029506

https://twitter.com/Q17Follow

In 2014, Smartmatic launched SGO Corp Ltd in London whose primary asset is the election tech and voting machine producer with Lord Malloch-Brown as Chairman. "Sir Nigel Knowles, Global CEO of DLA Piper (where Kamala Harris' husband Doug Emhoff is a partner), joined SGO board."

Now I will even agree Kamala's husband working for that company can be pure coincidence.  Lawyers handle many things.  It may very well be just coincidence that KH's husband was a partner with DLA Piper PLC in London, and Mark Malloch-Brown controlled the voting machines from Dominion, Smartmatic, EOS, Sequoia, Premier, Diebold and Op Tech that were used in the elections in Nevada, WIsconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan?

But all those machines being used in All the states with irregularities that is too much to be a coincidence.  Those Georgia votes showed Biden winning by the SAME number Trump one last time?  

By the way, Sidney Powell on her twitter/website said she has an affadavit from a high ranking military official from Venezuela stating that Chavez demanded the machines be designed so the votes could be flipped.  And Now we have these same machines in all these states with questionable results?

AND New Jersey Congressman Bill Pascrell send official grievances to the Law Licensing boards demanding Rudy and 22 lawyers for the Trump team have their law licenses revoked. 

The states should be able to clarify and quantify their results.  Asking to disbarred lawyers seems like someone wants to cover things up.

I don't even want to point out what people have said about these alleged nefarious software programs two of which go back to one of the alphabet agencies and Serbia.

I think like 9-11 there was a concerted effort by multinational states some in other countries to have an event take place here that changes things worldwide for many years.  The architects go way beyond the Democratic party and lead up to the New World Order who want one world run and overseen by a world governing body. 

It is now called Agenda 2030. Time is short only 9 years to get there from here. One world currency etc.  If an election has yo be fixed to be able to bring in the new world order it gets fixed.  We cannot change it.  This is multinational.  Big power, big money involved.

This post was modified 3 years ago by gina

Posted : November 23, 2020 2:15 pm
MartinD28
(@martind28)
Famed Member

@gina

Sidney Powell is a freak and a conspiracy theory flame thrower. She fits perfectly with Trumpco. I think she's even more wacky than Nero Trump. 

Posted : November 23, 2020 3:05 pm
Brendan
(@brendan)
Reputable Member

Oh and Hugo Chavez died seven years ago.... 

Maybe they banned her for utter stupidity. 

Posted : November 23, 2020 7:14 pm
(@2112)
Famed Member

If the machines were a problem and switching votes, then it would have been caught in the Georgia hand recount. And the hand recount confirmed there wasn't an issue with the machine count.

The conspiracy theory has been proved wrong. Next!

Posted : November 23, 2020 9:26 pm
gina
 gina
(@gina)

As I understand it the lower state courts have Obama appointed Judges there who will not give the lawsuits latitude.  So they deny the suits.  Then they go through the appellate process up to the Supreme Court, where you have those Trump appointed Judges.

Posted : November 24, 2020 9:29 pm
gina
 gina
(@gina)

Donald concedes nothing.  There is a bus tour in the states of controversy and others after the holiday.  Organized by women.  Don't let Willie Nelson on that bus they'll be riled up enough.

Https://www.trumpmarch.com

Posted : November 24, 2020 9:50 pm
(@2112)
Famed Member

Posted by: @gina

As I understand it the lower state courts have Obama appointed Judges there who will not give the lawsuits latitude.  So they deny the suits.  Then they go through the appellate process up to the Supreme Court, where you have those Trump appointed Judges.

Not at all true. There have been Trump and Bush appointed judges throwing these cases out as well. The lawsuits have been thrown out because there is no merit to them. Trump's lawyers go on Fox News and talk about fraud and throw out wild conspiracy theories and say observers weren't allowed in the room or were kept 100' back, and then these same lawyers in court admit that there was no fraud, that their observers were in the room, and that they were only 10 or 15' back. This is all just a PR stunt to minimize Trump's embarrassment that he lost, and he knows that his followers will believe any BS he says. If there was any evidence of widespread fraud, you would think they would have presented it by now, but there isn't. It's just rhetoric and denial of facts.

Posted : November 24, 2020 10:20 pm
Rusty
(@rusty)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Chiming in late in response to my own thread!

I live in Georgia.  For once - probably for the first time ever - my vote just might HAVE made a critical difference.

Not to be a total wet blanket/Debbie Downer - I voted AGAINST a candidate rather than FOR another.  

There was just no way that I would have ever voted for Trump.  I've stated and agreed with a mountain of reasons why throughout this election.  I have also pointed out that I am no fan of Joe Biden.

In 2016 I proudly voted for Gary Johnson over Trump and Hillary.  I actually considered him a better candidate than the other two.  

This time around, I ignored the words of the late, Jerry Garcia: "When you choose the lesser of two evils you're still choosing evil".    A third party vote this year - especially here in Georgia - would've likely contributed to a reelection of Donald Trump.

The better news is - yes, it looks like my vote DID matter.

Au revoir, Donald.

Posted : December 8, 2020 3:25 pm
StratDal reacted
stormyrider
(@stormyrider)
Noble Member

the way I see it, you also voted FOR the Constitution and our democracy. If it wasn't clear before November 3, we can very clearly see what would have happened to those had trump been re-elected.

In related news, Alito dismissed a GOP case to throw out PAs electoral votes. 

Posted : December 8, 2020 8:33 pm
Rusty reacted
Chain
(@chain)
Noble Member

@rusty

Rusty,

Your upcoming Senate run off vote may be even more important than your presidential vote.  If McConnell continues to control the Senate he’ll obstruct as much as possible anything that may improve the chances of Democratic election wins in 2022 and 2024....

Not to mention he’ll obstruct any Biden/Harris agenda items that may improve the lot of the middle class if it’s at the expense of the ultra rich and corporations.

Posted : December 9, 2020 12:07 pm
Rusty reacted
Rusty
(@rusty)
Famed Member
Topic starter

@chain  I'll certainly be voting for Warnock and "Radical John"!  Hopefully they'll take Georgia from a red state to a blue state ... and all the way over to a GREEN state - if you get my drift!  😉 

Posted : December 9, 2020 3:01 pm
Chain
(@chain)
Noble Member

@rusty

I get your drift....If the Dems gain control of the Senate they may possibly pass a version of the House bill passed last week that removes cannabis from the Federal scheduled drug list...Doubtful but certainly possible...Of course Georgia would still need to legalize it too...

Posted : December 10, 2020 2:40 pm
Rusty reacted
porkchopbob
(@porkchopbob)
Illustrious Member

Strange times. Either the Electoral College is a reliable, fair system or it isn't. Some GOP members want it both ways. This is some serious sour grapes. Clearly a dog and pony show for these Reps to retain the Trump's supporters since it has no chance. But rejecting the public's vote is practically an attempted coup. I imagine they believe people will have forgotten by mid-February, but some of them will have to explain this during their next campaign.

Warnock wins and Ossoff is in the mix. That's a huge pendulum swing.

PorkchopBob Studio

Posted : January 6, 2021 11:16 am
Rusty reacted
Page 2 / 2
Share: