Clear all

Biden’s classified documents

55 Posts
10 Users
20 Likes
Stephen
(@stephen)
Famed Member

Find it crazy that no one, not even their music teacher, knew the schoolchildren were going to welcome VP Harris by serenading her w/what I read were anti-Harris, or anti-US, lyrics

realize I’m missing something, don’t know how offensive the words were or anything

i guess they just didn’t know

Posted : March 25, 2024 5:46 pm
porkchopbob
(@porkchopbob)
Illustrious Member

@stephen 

I find it bizarre you care about this story at all. For decades many in PR reject their status as a US protectorate and visits from US diplomats are routinely met with mild protests, regardless of administration. In 2020, Puerto Ricans protested Trump in several cities across the US and PR for refusing to grant the island disaster aid.

Harris briefly clapped along to some children singing a song questioning US presence in PR and then stopped. She visited several other islands on her trip without any incident. Nothing to see here, move along.

PorkchopBob Studio

Posted : March 26, 2024 9:34 am
Stephen
(@stephen)
Famed Member

it wasn’t reported that way based on what I read when the story first broke - but you’re right, there were no other such incidents during the rest of her trip

Posted : March 26, 2024 5:30 pm
porkchopbob
(@porkchopbob)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @stephen

it wasn’t reported that way based on what I read when the story first broke - but you’re right, there were no other such incidents during the rest of her trip

Only ultra-conservative media was reporting it as an issue, knowingly exaggerating the facts in order to needlessly rile up people.

PorkchopBob Studio

Posted : March 27, 2024 9:49 am
Bill_Graham reacted
Stephen
(@stephen)
Famed Member

I don’t follow which labels are cons/librl, there’s too many of them

do know what I read on multiple online media outlets, that it was an embarrassment, & hopefully not a planned one, to the VP - just a simple human thing- realize your view of it, that it was political & nothing else, but it still doesn’t make it right

do know fox roots for Don, CNN, MSNBC most others are 100% anti-Don, then the ultra conservative<>ultra liberal news deliberately-inaccurate so as to rile people as PCBob mentioned

…..it still doesn’t mean that fear/loathing of Trump is the only way moving forward

This post was modified 4 weeks ago 3 times by Stephen

Posted : March 29, 2024 7:49 am
Stephen
(@stephen)
Famed Member

“Fleecing His Flock”

it’s a catchy headline

also the latest scoop on Trump that should give his haters hope

he’s accused of taking the campaign contributions of his … “flock minions supporters disciples” whatever

& lining his own pockets w/their money -

that’s diverting campaign funds illegally, a federal crime which if that doesn’t incarcerate him & turn his syncophants against him, he’ll never be & nothing ever will
OBVIOUSLY it’s just another in a line of BS headlines that is as long as the line of people suing him for anything & everything, frivolous or just a boldfaced money grab 

This post was modified 4 weeks ago 2 times by Stephen

Posted : March 29, 2024 8:18 am
robertdee
(@robertdee)
Famed Member

Will Biden/Harris or Trump/? or Kennedy/rich running mate support the growing movement on the left to replace the National Anthem with something written by Beyonce. 

When the Francis Scott Key Bridge was destroyed several newsrooms pointed out Key and his parents owned slaves. 

Key of course was a poet and penned the words after he hid through the night while the British pounded the Baltimore harbor with their war ships but at twilight Key peeped out and could see the banner with the stars and strips now battered was still flopping in the wind over the fort!! 

It never occured to me this may be canceled someday. 

This post was modified 4 weeks ago by robertdee

Posted : March 29, 2024 9:03 am
Bill_Graham
(@bill_graham)
Famed Member

@robertdee Many Americans who had any money back then owned slaves rd so as a liberal Democrat I think this whole cancel culture movement is going too far.

We are needlessly erasing  our history IMHO.

That being said there are minority extremist liberal and ultraconsevative movements influencing policy here in our country.

IMHO, I don't think the middle of the road majority does  supports these extreme views from both sides of the aisle but are being marginalized by the more aggressive minority.

This is just my opinion and YMMV.

Posted : March 29, 2024 11:37 am
robertdee
(@robertdee)
Famed Member

@bill_graham I agree. I'm a little left of center and both far left and far right is untenable to me.

Posted : March 29, 2024 2:27 pm
Stephen
(@stephen)
Famed Member

…..it still doesn’t mean that fear/loathing of Trump is the only way moving forward

again that is incorrect

seeing the writing on the wall, “3 ex-presidents are joining forces to defeat Trump” (current)

that’s how feared & loathed he is

is this healthy for America? marshaling hate, fear & loathing, suspicion distrust etc “to defeat Trump, a totalitarian wannabe, a tyrant in waiting”?
Instead of positivity & FACTS to sell the public on Biden-Harris II?

facts are in short supply when it comes to accurate reporting on this stuff 

Don’s enemies have little reason to worry - he won’t be allowed to win this fall

this imo is unfair & illegal so that’s why I’m rooting for him - when it’s Davey vs Goliath I always root for Davey, in this case Donald

🇺🇸

Posted : April 10, 2024 12:31 pm
porkchopbob
(@porkchopbob)
Illustrious Member

@stephen 

Mega rich con artist who was already elected President and filled his cabinet with family, aimed a mob at the Capitol based on lies, and can afford a massive legal team to fend off multiple trials is somehow now the "David", the little guy?

Enjoy your koolaid, you have this all very backwards.

PorkchopBob Studio

Posted : April 10, 2024 12:40 pm
Bill_Graham reacted
Stephen
(@stephen)
Famed Member

🤙It tastes good PCBob😎 - ✌️🤙in years & years of charges accusations & all-out effort$$ to prosecute/incarcerate him, nothing’s ever been proven, only alleged or you & I both know he’d be in jail if even one of these charges had any substance/merit

rape, thieving from foundations, election fraud, stealing his minions’ money, an attempt to topple the govt, persecuting children, forcing racism/bigotry as an acceptable notion for America….

the term I know for all this is Sliced Bologna 

I know many love Joe, ‘he defeated Trump, ended Covid & saved the republic from ruin, one fell swoop, what more do you need……

’just look at Donald Trump’s 2017 inaugural & state of the union speeches, you saw his belligerent anger then, lashing out & declaring war on America by way of oligarchy….’

& so forth

none of the above, I buy🇺🇸
🥤Scuse me while I take a sip’😁⛷️🌚

This post was modified 2 weeks ago 3 times by Stephen

Posted : April 10, 2024 2:54 pm
Bill_Graham
(@bill_graham)
Famed Member

@porkchopbob it is a waste of time PC to try  to convince his supporters Trump is a megalomaniac grifter with zero ability to lead this country no matter what logic and  facts you provide to counter their factless arguments based on parroting Trumps lies. I gave up a long time ago.

You can't fight the cult of personality.

This post was modified 2 weeks ago 3 times by Bill_Graham

Posted : April 10, 2024 3:47 pm
PorkchopBob reacted
porkchopbob
(@porkchopbob)
Illustrious Member

nothing’s ever been proven, only alleged or you & I both know he’d be in jail if even one of these charges had any substance/merit

OJ was actually acquitted. Took them years to get Gotti and Capone, too. They were all guilty.

People with legal buffers and money to throw at lawyers tend to skate, while poor people with public defenders find themselves in actual jeopardy. You and I both know he's guilty of a zillion crimes over his lifetime, he's a white collar grifter. He lined his businesses' and family's pockets with public money while he was in office. People with deep pockets and expensive legal teams are hard to touch. That doesn't make him an underdog, that makes him Boss Tweed.

But you completely ignore the reason people are against him - not because they simply hate him but because he's a hateful, ignorant narcissist who bows to despots and destabilized the country. Just today he threatened states' rights in regards to abortion, an issue he directly caused. He doesn't know what the hell he is ever talking about and it has messed up peoples' lives.

If you think Trump is somehow a victim without any cause, drink up.

PorkchopBob Studio

Posted : April 10, 2024 5:31 pm
Bill_Graham reacted
Stephen
(@stephen)
Famed Member

Trump could be DQ’d, he’s sued all the time & could be declared ineligible to run b/c of all the pending lawsuits - it’s in the court system now🥱🥱 

it may be the only hope for his enemies 

again I plead ignorance 

according a current media story (Wash Post),

”Trump, Likely GOP Nominee, Can Be President Even If Convicted Of A Crime”

this I did not know for sure

Posted : April 11, 2024 9:15 am
Stephen
(@stephen)
Famed Member

“3 ex-presidents are joining forces to defeat Trump” (current)

is this healthy for America? marshaling hate, fear & loathing, suspicion distrust etc “to defeat Trump”?
Instead of positivity & FACTS to sell the public on Biden-Harris II?

Don’s enemies have little reason to worry - he won’t be allowed to win this fall

that carries a lot of weight (3 ex presidents working for your demise)

in addition, he’s the 1st president to be in a criminal trial - it’s another EJC trial in my view (hush money) - they’ll be there for the rest of his life 

who wouldn’t want in on money like that - “Trump groped me 20 years ago - EJC got  $84M, I’ll be nice & settle for half that” & on & on…..

there’s no scenario, legal or not - or perhaps legitimately at the polls/electoral college - that Don wins in Nov

the warnings have been dire/explicit from those (who believe they’re) in the know - ‘if he does regain power, that’s the end of democracy’ -

…putting us poised on the precipice of all out war imo 

This post was modified 2 weeks ago 2 times by Stephen

Posted : April 15, 2024 6:02 pm
Stephen
(@stephen)
Famed Member

So much of his chances in Nov will depend on how the convention goes in June - key of course for Biden in July too - but who accepts Donald’s offer for VP, the status of his courtroom appearances etc…

or mayb just the sheer weight of the daily grind finally catching up to a haggard 77 year old body

….that along w/that possible big bombshell revelation of a new scandal/lawsuit during the sept-oct stretch run, will, they pray, scotch his campaign

….mayb, “Trump fleeces senior citizen, falsely claims he was walking her across the street….” 
🇺🇸loud&proud bro🇺🇸

This post was modified 2 weeks ago 3 times by Stephen

Posted : April 15, 2024 6:42 pm
Stephen
(@stephen)
Famed Member

Trump could be DQ’d, he’s sued all the time & could be declared ineligible to run b/c of all the pending lawsuits - it’s in the court system now🥱🥱 

it may be the only hope for his enemies 

again I plead ignorance 

according a current media story (Wash Post),

”Trump, Likely GOP Nominee, Can Be President Even If Convicted Of A Crime”

this I did not know for sure

more recently, this has been verified with,

”a convicted felon can be president of the U.S.”

this I would never have guessed - making-correct the claims of my ignorance about this stuff

you can’t make it up - 

if convicted in this ‘historic’ trial

will he go to the White House

or jail

sshhh - it’s hush money😁

next one crying foul, Tempest Storm - plaintiff alleging assault - got the name famili/similarity, a strategy devised by her lawyers - worked the same circuit as Stormy, won’t be hushed…..🥱same ol

watta 1st - a convict, literally another Don Corleone, running the show - yes Al Capone himself would’ve been envious 

on film & in real life, their followers were flag waving very fine people🇺🇸😵‍💫
now more than ever, I want Donald Trump & the VP of his choice, to win in Nov

watta country

Posted : April 17, 2024 6:34 am
detterm
(@detterm)
Estimable Member

@stephen  You compare the guy to murderous, criminal mobsters yet you endorse him to be the leader of our country. I don't get it.

Posted : April 17, 2024 7:59 am
Stephen
(@stephen)
Famed Member

As I said bro, you can’t make this stuff up 

it’s a good point, those guys were mobsters - I don’t see Donald as a ‘mobster’ per se (those 2, Sam Giancana, Boston mobsters Whitey Bulger, Stephen “The Rifleman” Flemmi, Thomas “Fat Tommy” Sullivan etc….

but did make that comparison & deserve to be called on it

a convicted felon occupying the Oval Office…..

….it conjures up….I guess the song Living In America 🇺🇸

Posted : April 17, 2024 9:05 am
Stephen
(@stephen)
Famed Member

a convicted felon occupying the Oval Office…..

….it conjures up….I guess the song Living In America 🇺🇸

only in some, horror in others, but the man who burned himself to death in front of the NYC courthouse is imo another harbinger of worse things to come 

it brings back memories of Buddhist monks immolating themselves in anguish despair & flames during the Vietnam war

….& indicates, or could indicate, how deep anger/resentment/desperation runs today in this land

“is this horrific death on Trump? after all it took place at the courthouse where Trump is on trial” 

again, mayb to some/mayb not to others ……same ol

good wknd folks 

Posted : April 20, 2024 10:26 am
Rusty
(@rusty)
Famed Member

Okay, the guy who made an ash of himself in front of the courthouse ... somebody shoulda stopped filling his glass with Trump-Aid a long time ago!  Just stating the obvious, here.

Posted : April 20, 2024 10:40 am
Stephen
(@stephen)
Famed Member

“deprived of his 12 daily diet Cokes, Trump falls asleep (again) at hush money trial”

it’s just a current headline 

holy mackerel - it puts Trump-Aid to shame bro, lol (hehe)

12 diet cokes daily - that’s what I call a liquid diet - they won’t bury Donald when he passes, they’ll just pour him into his grave 

did not know he was “a noted Diet Coke addict” as the story said

so again I plead ignorance to the topic, however, to clarify, this headline is on ‘Vanity Fair’, not a credible label 

✌️i don’t forward this stuff to be a troll - just pass it along in ‘joe-middleman’ mode I guess - reacting to what is out there - most folks have their inner Phil Ochs - or their “armchair QB” side

there are no more timeless records than All The News That’s Fit To Sing, & I Ain’t Marching Anymore - incredible, the 48th year of his passing was just recently

🇺🇸 

This post was modified 6 days ago 4 times by Stephen
This post was modified 3 days ago by Stephen

Posted : April 21, 2024 3:58 am
Stephen
(@stephen)
Famed Member

watta 1st - a convict, literally another Don Corleone, running the show - yes Al Capone himself would’ve been envious 

now more than ever, I want Donald Trump & the VP of his choice, to win in Nov

watta country 

only mentioned Don Corleone for laughs

this one is even better

his dozing off during his current trial has gotten Mobster Don another nickname

Don Snoreleone

so yes I guess there is that ‘Corleone connection’

Great Nickname Though!!😆

This post was modified 3 days ago 2 times by Stephen

Posted : April 24, 2024 9:35 am
Stephen
(@stephen)
Famed Member

”a convicted felon can be president of the U.S.”

you can’t make it up - 

if convicted in this ‘historic’ trial

will he go to the White House

or jail

sshhh - it’s hush money

watta country

detterm, it’s the concept, the idea of it, I can’t wrap my head around

clarifying, while I did indeed mention Don in the same sentence with murderous mobsters

…I Do Not Believe Trump Is That - ie ordering hits on enemies a la Corleone, bumping them off w/tommyguns/sawed off shotguns a la Capone, then prepping them with duct tape for burial in the bottom of the Potomac etc

as to my endorsement of him - I would say, why not -

being a convicted felon, imo, wouldn’t have much bearing in his role as president - he’s already been convicted of stuff

also, it’d be a first, the law allows it, he’s a past president, many still support him, they want (what they call) that 2016-20 prosperity back…..

it’s a fascinating concept - the president of the US, a prison convict - i41 am not opposed to it - after all the incumbent is more ready for retirement than another term, so which is worse etc…

when will Don’s endorsement from Diet Coke come in

12 a day at his age - I find it hard to believe, unless he has a cast-iron stomach🇺🇸✌️

This post was modified 3 days ago 2 times by Stephen
This post was modified 1 day ago by Stephen

Posted : April 24, 2024 3:07 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: