46 Posts
17 Users
9 Likes
jszfunk
(@jszfunk)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE Reschedules Reunion Tour For 2022

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/rage-against-the-machine-reschedules-reunion-tour-for-2022/

Everyone has a plan, till you get punched in the face,

Posted : April 9, 2021 8:30 am
jszfunk
(@jszfunk)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

JUDAS PRIEST's Spring/Summer European Tour Moved To 2022

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/judas-priests-spring-summer-european-tour-moved-to-2022/

Posted : April 9, 2021 8:32 am
jszfunk
(@jszfunk)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Sammy Hagar tour dates

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/sammy-hagar-summer-2021-shows/

Posted : April 9, 2021 8:36 am
jszfunk
(@jszfunk)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

GNR reschedule

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-reschedule-european-tour/

Posted : April 9, 2021 8:37 am
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Illustrious Member

Roger Waters rescheduled his concert from last August in Chicago to July of 2022. 

Posted : April 9, 2021 1:44 pm
Rusty
(@rusty)
Famed Member

Posted by: @jszfunk

Sammy Hagar tour dates

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/sammy-hagar-summer-2021-shows/

""Detailed information about COVID-19 protocol and safety measures are available at each venue's website."

In other words, if anybody catches the virus, I'm blamin' the VENUE!  😉 

Is Sammy going through with his tour?  I thought he was among the cancel-ators.

Posted : April 9, 2021 4:35 pm
porkchopbob
(@porkchopbob)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @porkchopbob

I've mentioned my south FL city's outdoor pavilion putting on socially distanced concerts this Spring. Usually they would get D-list classic rock cover bands, but with fewer options for venues we are getting some B-listers: Hot Tuna, N MS All-Stars, St Paul & the Broken Bones, Grace Potter, Keller Williams. So shows are happening where they can, but theaters seems to be missing out.

Add Allman Betts Band to the list. Apparently my town is the place to be for live music at the moment. It's almost like living next to the Mushroom Stage at Wanee.

PorkchopBob Studio

Posted : April 14, 2021 1:27 pm
robslob
(@robslob)
Famed Member

There's a local outdoor venue here in the Bay area, Roaring Camp Railroad in Felton, that has announced a full summer series and there are several shows I'm interested in like Jackie Greene and Taj Mahal.  But looking at tickets for Jackie Greene, they are only selling tickets in a "pod" of six together.  Price for a pod is $228, with service fees it comes to $45.70 per ticket for six tickets.  I have huge problems finding 5 other people who want to go with me to a show, I even posted it on my Facebook page and didn't get one response.  So I guess I'll have to miss Jackie Greene.  This pod thing really creates some issues.

Posted : April 14, 2021 1:39 pm
jszfunk
(@jszfunk)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Foreigner Announce Expanded 2021 Summer Tour Dates

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/foreigner-2021-tour/

Posted : April 17, 2021 9:02 pm
Rusty
(@rusty)
Famed Member

Stay away from the brown acid.  Ventilator tents located between the restrooms and the merch' areas.  

Posted : April 18, 2021 10:27 am
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

The Allman Betts site took down the July 17th Chicago date with Blackberry Smoke. But the BBS site still shows it and you can order tickets. Hmm, I hope it is still on.

Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Posted : April 19, 2021 7:04 am
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member

I bought tickets to a summer Chris Stapleton show. This will be the 5th date I've had tickets for and never went to any of them (Chris broken arm, rescheduled date was conflict, covid reschedule spring 2020, covid reschedule spring 2021). Hopefully I actually go this time!

I will also likely buy Allman Betts and Black Crowes tickets at some point. 

Posted : May 11, 2021 10:03 am
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member

After buying tickets within the last week to 3 concerts, 2 of the 3 have been rescheduled.  I can understand the 2020 to 2021 reschedule, but the summer 2021 to another date in 2021 has me a little frustrated.  I will now not be going to Blackberry Smoke/Allman Betts based on the new date.  The Black Crowes show got pushed 2 weeks which should still be good.  Why sell tickets for these shows that can get rescheduled.  I haven't received notice from Ticketmaster yet on the Blackberry Smoke/Allman Betts show, but every indication is that their originally rescheduled date has once again been rescheduled (late July to late September).

Posted : May 18, 2021 11:29 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

It was just announced that Lollapalooza is indeed going to happen this summer in Grant Park. I think today they are going to announce the lineup and more importantly, the rules for getting in today. I saw something about proving it with your vaccine card. I could give my card to anyone though. Not sure that is fool proof.

The Pitchfork Fest is another one that is going to take place as well.

Posted : May 19, 2021 7:03 am
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @lee

The Allman Betts site took down the July 17th Chicago date with Blackberry Smoke. But the BBS site still shows it and you can order tickets. Hmm, I hope it is still on.

Now it has been taken off the sites of both bands yet you can order tickets for it from the venue. Jaimoe is opening and it is still listed on his site. Hmm....

Posted : May 19, 2021 7:32 am
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

@nebish

After a closer look, both bands are now off from July 10th through the 30th. Since the Chicago show is (was?) July 17th, I imagine your show would have fallen within that window. I can still buy tickets but obviously I'm not going to.

Posted : May 19, 2021 7:50 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: