The Allman Brothers Band
Notifications
Clear all

Shout Out to MartinD28  

goldtop
(@goldtop)
Ultimate Peach

A couple of week ago martind28 sent me his latest CD "Back to the keys" and since then I have also taken a harder listen to his earlier CD "The blues leave slow"

I've been listening to both of these disks for the last couple week and if any of you get the chance have him send you a copy. Both are filled with great tunes. He's a solid songwriter and has outstanding musicians working with him...people like Jimmy Hall. I don't even think he tells too many here about his talent. Solid songs, solid arrangements and strong musicians are displayed on both CD's...Great work my friend!!!

Topic starter Posted : November 25, 2020 12:38 am
robertdee
(@robertdee)
Extreme Peach

Thanks for the tip. Always enjoy hearing new talent. 

Someone recently turned me on to a young singer, guitarist and songwriter Molly Tuttle.

I think she only plays acoustic guitar but she is a real hot flat picker. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 25, 2020 9:20 am
MartinD28
(@martind28)
World Class Peach

Thanks Goldtop for the kind words. I'll try to put up a few of the songs I wrote if anyone's interested in checking them out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 30, 2020 6:55 pm
cyclone88, PorkchopBob, Wayne and 1 people liked
goldtop
(@goldtop)
Ultimate Peach

@martind28 This last week I've been listening to your CD "All through the night"..really good songs sounds like a great modern country record out of Nashville...except the songs aren't cheesy...pa donk a donk...bs...Serious strong material and production/arrangements/musicianship throughout

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : December 2, 2020 3:32 pm
PorkchopBob
(@porkchopbob)
World Class Peach

@martind28 definitely share some of your music (do you have a site?). Always great to see what everyone here is creating.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 2, 2020 3:47 pm
MartinD28
(@martind28)
World Class Peach
Posted by: @porkchopbob

@martind28 definitely share some of your music (do you have a site?). Always great to see what everyone here is creating.

PCB - No, don't have a site. Really don't do much social media. I'll upload another 4 songs - a bit different genres / sound then the songs uploaded the other day. There are a mix of genres here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 2, 2020 6:13 pm
cyclone88 liked
Share: