4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
jszfunk
(@jszfunk)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

This sounds interesting!!!

https://www.gratefulweb.com/articles/all-music-festival-announces-details-all-star-lineup-allman-brothers-band-dreamset

https://allinfestival.com/dream-sets/

This topic was modified 2 years ago by jszfunk

Everyone has a plan, till you get punched in the face,

Posted : August 15, 2022 1:41 pm
Bill_Graham
(@bill_graham)
Famed Member

Looks like a good show and nice to see some of the Brothers prodigy playing. Interesting that Devon Allman is not involved as he is not touring that first week of September an only has one date next month.

Posted : August 15, 2022 2:46 pm
jszfunk
(@jszfunk)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @bill_graham

Looks like a good show and nice to see some of the Brothers prodigy playing. Interesting that Devon Allman is not involved as he is not touring that first week of September an only has one date next month.

I am impressed with the lineup of players, looks like it could be smoking. Morse would be great to see , but I doubt he will be there due to his wife's current battle with cancer.

Its right down the road from me, would love to go, but pricey!! Out of my range. I would just be going for the Allman thing.

This post was modified 2 years ago 3 times by jszfunk

Everyone has a plan, till you get punched in the face,

Posted : August 15, 2022 5:17 pm
Bill_Graham
(@bill_graham)
Famed Member

Yeah hopefully I am just being paranoid and Allman Betts will reform after they do a break to do their own thing as I really enjoy that band.

Wish they had that festival around these parts as I would go in a heart beat as long as there was a place to sit down from time to time

Posted : August 15, 2022 5:32 pm
Share: