Clear all

He will be missed

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Ramblnmn
(@ramblnmn)
Topic starter

I just want to say how so sorry AND VERY SAD to hear about Mr.Trucks passing......I,ve always wanted to meet him and tell him how much I've enjoyed watching him play the drums....THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT MR. TRUUCKS IS SECOND TO NONE AS FAR AS DRUMMERS ARE CONCERN.

Thank yo so much for your talents and god bless you will sincerely missed...

Ken

Posted : January 25, 2017 8:31 am
Evansf
(@evansf)
Eminent Member

I've been a fan of the ABB for as long as I can remember. They have been the soundtrack to my life since I was a kid. It is with a heavy heart to find that Butch Trucks have passed away. My condolences to the family. I will be praying for his family.

Rest in peace Freight Train,

God bless!

Fred Evas

Posted : January 25, 2017 3:59 pm
JackInBrooklyn
(@jackinbrooklyn)

🙁
All who knew Butch as the "Freight Train" behind his drum kit (or up behind the timpani) and loved what he and his band of brothers brought to us all musically will miss him.

Thanks, Butch.

Jack

Posted : January 25, 2017 5:10 pm
jamburger
(@jamburger)

So sad to hear the news. Does anyone know what was troubling him? News reports say he owed a lot of money to the IRS. I wonder if his wife was leaving him also? I can't imagine why else he would do it right in front of her.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/music/ct-butch-trucks-suicide-20170201-story.html

Rest in peace, Butch. Your music brought so much joy to so many.

Posted : February 2, 2017 10:18 am
Share: