Beacon seats advice please 🙂

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
17.5 K Views
Newbie111
(@newbie111)
Topic starter

Hi everyone! You all know the Beacon Theater better than me... I'm writing from the UK and would really appreciate some advice. I'm getting tickets for a standup comedy show at the Beacon as a present for my partner, so my priority is to be amongst the action, with the best buzz. I've found good value tickets for Orchestra row M on the central aisle (it's the 17th row back, just in front of the loge overhang). Or I can pay quite a lot more for the same aisle seats further forward - row C (7th row back). So the question is.... will row M feel intimate enough, or will I wish that I'd spent more to be closer to the stage? THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE! I know it's a tedious question to post on here 😉

Posted : December 8, 2016 9:55 am
mikesolo
(@mikesolo)
Honorable Member

The Beacon is cool wherever you sit. I love front row A in the Lower Balc or the Loge for most shows. You are obviously much closer with Row C and will get a more detailed view of the facial expressions if that is important for the comedy show, but M on the aisle will be fine if the Row C are much more expensive. Are you checking out one of the Seinfeld shows?

Posted : December 8, 2016 4:03 pm
Newbie111
(@newbie111)
Topic starter

Thanks for the response! Yes I am. My partner's a massive fan, so I don't want it to feel like a disappointment when we get to our seats - it would be great to see the facial expressions like you say. But it's serious bucks to move towards the front, so I want to be sure before I shell out.

Posted : December 10, 2016 3:11 am
mikesolo
(@mikesolo)
Honorable Member

I have been in the Beacon well over 100 times and my opinion is you will be OK in M. Enjoy either way!!

Posted : December 11, 2016 9:56 am
Share: