The Allman Brothers Band
Steve Earle & Frien...

Notifications
Clear all

Steve Earle & Friends (Derek Trucks and Warren Haynes)

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
tclawrence
(@tclawrence)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Happy 4th of July to all!

It's been a long time since I've been here. I stopped by a few weeks ago when I heard about the "new" Duane show that was available. (BIG thanks to oldcoot for that one!)

I'm trying to keep my once-upon-a-time status as a good viner alive, so today I'm hear to offer up a show that I hope some will find interesting.

I was lucky enough to attend this show last year. I wasn't a fan of Steve Earle on the way into the show. However, I was a fan on the way out. It was a great show for a great cause. Steve Earle talks A LOT during the show, but this is a cause close to his heart.

Here's what the venue posted about the show, followed by the set list:

Benefitting the Keswell School: An Educational for children and young adults with Autism.

On December 3rd, 2018, City Winery and Steve Earle are hosting the 4th annual John Henry's Friends benefit concert to raise funds for children diagnosed with autism. Steve Earle & The Dukes will bring their usual bring-down-the-house energy. Susan Tedeschi & Derek Trucks Duo and Warren Haynes will each join with sets of their own, making an unforgettable night of amazing music.

All net ticket proceeds will be donated to The Keswell School, an educational program for children and young adults with autism. Founded on the belief that children diagnosed with ASD can live full and productive lives as integrated members of their communities, The Keswell School provides educational, therapeutic and supportive services for children diagnosed with ASD and their families. This is a topic dear to Steve, as his son, John Henry, attends the school.

Steve Earle & Friends
2018-12-03 Town Hall
New York NY USA

1) Michael Dorf Intro/Steve Earle Intro
*The Mastersons*
2) Fight
3) Birds Fly South
4) Steve Talks
*Warren Haynes*
5) The Real Thing
6) Beat Down The Dust
7) Old Friend (with Derek Trucks)
8) Desperados Waiting for a Train (with Steve Earle & The Dukes)
9) Two of a Kind, Workin' on a Full House (with Derek, Susan & The Dukes)
10) Soulshine (with Derek, Susan & The Dukes)
*Derek and Susan*
11) Steve Talks
12) Women Be Wise
13) In the Garden
14) Meet Me At The Bottom
15) Back Where I Started (with Warren Haynes)
16) Don't Think Twice, It's Alright (with The Dukes)
17) The Sky is Crying (with The Dukes)
*Steve Earle and The Dukes*
18) Keswell School Talk
19) So You Wannabe an Outlaw
20) Lookin' For A Woman
21) The Firebreak Line
22) Devil's Right Hand
23) You're the Best Lover That I Ever Had
24) Someday
25) Guitar Town
26) Band Intros
27) I'm Still In Love With You
28) Galway Girl
29) Copperhead Road
30) Transcendental Blues
31) South Nashville Blues
32) CCKMP (w/ Derek Trucks)
33) Midnight Rider (with Derek Trucks, Susan and Warren )
34) Teach Your Children (with Derek Trucks, Susan and Warren )

If your name is listed in the Vinekiller Hall of Shame thread, you are NOT welcome on MY vine.
First person in USA please (It cost $10.50 to send oldcoot's vine to Canada last week) then all non-vine-killing brothers and sister are welcome!

[Edited on 8/13/2019 by tclawrence]

Posted : July 4, 2019 11:14 am
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
Famed Member

It's been a long time since I've been here. I stopped by a few weeks ago when I heard about the "new" Duane show that was available. (BIG thanks to oldcoot for that one!)

I'm trying to keep my once-upon-a-time status as a good viner alive, so today I'm hear to offer up a show that I hope some will find interesting.

I was lucky enough to attend this show last year. I wasn't a fan of Steve Earle on the way into the show. However, I was a fan on the way out. It was a great show for a great cause. Steve Earle talks A LOT during the show, but this is a cause close to his heart.

Benefitting the Keswell School: An Educational for children and young adults with Autism.

On December 3rd, 2018, City Winery and Steve Earle are hosting the 4th annual John Henry's Friends benefit concert to raise funds for children diagnosed with autism. Steve Earle & The Dukes will bring their usual bring-down-the-house energy. Susan Tedeschi & Derek Trucks Duo and Warren Haynes will each join with sets of their own, making an unforgettable night of amazing music.

All net ticket proceeds will be donated to The Keswell School, an educational program for children and young adults with autism. Founded on the belief that children diagnosed with ASD can live full and productive lives as integrated members of their communities, The Keswell School provides educational, therapeutic and supportive services for children diagnosed with ASD and their families. This is a topic dear to Steve, as his son, John Henry, attends the school.

Steve Earle & Friends
2018-12-03 Town Hall
New York NY USA

*The Mastersons*
2) Fight
3) Birds Fly South
4) Steve Talks
*Warren Haynes*
5) The Real Thing
6) Beat Down The Dust
*Derek and Susan*
11) Steve Talks
12) Women Be Wise
13) In the Garden
18) Keswell School Talk
20) Lookin' For A Woman
21) The Firebreak Line
22) Devil's Right Hand
24) Someday
25) Guitar Town
26) Band Intros
28) Galway Girl
29) Copperhead Road
30) Transcendental Blues

If your name is listed in the Vinekiller Hall of Shame thread, you are NOT welcome on MY vine.
First person in USA please (It cost $10.50 to send oldcoot's vine to Canada last week) then all non-vine-killing brothers and sister are welcome!

1. oldcoot (thanks for the nice offer!) PMOTW

"My friends say I'm ugly I got a masculine face." Tom Waits

Posted : July 5, 2019 1:16 pm
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
Famed Member

Steve Earle & Friends
2018-12-03 Town Hall
New York NY USA

*The Mastersons*
2) Fight
3) Birds Fly South
4) Steve Talks
*Warren Haynes*
5) The Real Thing
6) Beat Down The Dust
*Derek and Susan*
11) Steve Talks
12) Women Be Wise
13) In the Garden
18) Keswell School Talk
20) Lookin' For A Woman
21) The Firebreak Line
22) Devil's Right Hand
24) Someday
25) Guitar Town
26) Band Intros
28) Galway Girl
29) Copperhead Road
30) Transcendental Blues

1. oldcoot (thanks for the nice offer!) PMOTW IN 7/9

"My friends say I'm ugly I got a masculine face." Tom Waits

Posted : July 9, 2019 9:03 am
Share: