considering voluntary exile to Playpen

18 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
BrerRabbit
(@brerrabbit)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Seems nice and quiet and friendly around here. anyone home? Never hung out over here, was wondering if it is really as awful as they say.

Posted : February 13, 2016 11:31 am
piacere
(@piacere)
Prominent Member

some came back, in my opinion, under different user names and post in WP.

some couldn't handle the embarrassment of being banished and humiliated and thus, vamoosed.

some, I'd imagine, are wandering in the void and vacuum of cyberspace, aimlessly drifting amongst the forlorn.

then there's you and me...

😛 Grin

Posted : February 17, 2016 5:13 am
BillyBlastoff
(@billyblastoff)
Famed Member

some, I'd imagine, are wandering in the void and vacuum of cyberspace, aimlessly drifting amongst the forlorn.

then there's you and me...

Don't forget Facebook. 😛

Posted : February 17, 2016 9:52 am
BrerRabbit
(@brerrabbit)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Feels different somehow. Don't know if that's good or bad, but maybe a good place to bury the hatchet and make a fresh start. A new forum based on peace and respect, and love for all. A new horizon opens before as we gaze into the inspiration of a new dawn.

Posted : February 17, 2016 10:07 am
piacere
(@piacere)
Prominent Member

it feels different because everyone sent here has vamoosed or been banned altogether. If all of the people who were sent here and have since departed in shame, anger, guilt and with the hopelessness of ever rejoining WP or anywhere besides here suddenly showed up, this place would turn into a cage match...but since it's quite obvious that none of them remain, maybe you're on to something...

😉 Cool Grin

Posted : February 22, 2016 6:30 am
Bhawk
(@bhawk)
Famed Member

Feels different somehow. Don't know if that's good or bad, but maybe a good place to bury the hatchet and make a fresh start. A new forum based on peace and respect, and love for all. A new horizon opens before as we gaze into the inspiration of a new dawn.

This entire message board is a far cry from what it once was, probably never will be again.

But, when it comes to conflicts and such, it once got about as bad as it could get. Good thing is, it'll also never get that bad again.

Posted : February 24, 2016 10:22 am
DougMacKenzie
(@dougmackenzie)
Honorable Member

I think you're all ignorant losers. 😀

Posted : February 25, 2016 8:28 am
BillyBlastoff
(@billyblastoff)
Famed Member

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

Mahatma Gandhi

Posted : February 25, 2016 9:41 am
BrerRabbit
(@brerrabbit)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

hahahaaa lol you would say the same thing if you bathed in the Ganges!

Posted : March 6, 2016 10:25 am
BrerRabbit
(@brerrabbit)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

i feel like we are the timid little munchkins who come out of hiding after the Wicked Witch got crushed by the house.

[Edited on 3/6/2016 by BrerRabbit]

Posted : March 6, 2016 10:26 am
jerryphilbob
(@jerryphilbob)
Reputable Member

A new forum based on peace and respect, and love for all.

😀 That would be nice. Where it is ok to agree to disagree and not hate one another for having a difference of opinion. This "my way or the highway" mentality is dangerous for America. People get so bent that they can't even hear what the other person is saying let alone listen and maybe even compromise on their positions.

I am amiable. My mind can be changed. Let's try to put ourselves in the other persons shoes and just TRY to see the other sides point of view for a change?

Ah, in a perfect world.

This site is a shell of its former self and will never be the same again, that ship has sailed.

Some can only see RED, others can only see BLUE? Blinded by party affiliation. I try to view the World in Red, White, and Blue.

Peace and Love to all ...

[Edited on 3/14/2016 by jerryphilbob]

Posted : March 14, 2016 12:50 am
CanadianMule
(@canadianmule)
Noble Member

hahahaaa lol you would say the same thing if you bathed in the Ganges!

LMAO!

Is this the new Playpen Lounge?

Posted : March 21, 2016 3:10 pm
BrerRabbit
(@brerrabbit)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Let's try to put ourselves in the other persons shoes

Gross!

He wear no shoeshine
He got toe jam football
He got monkey finger
He shoot Coca Cola
He say I know you, you know me
One thing I can tell you is
You got to be free
Come together, right now
Over me

[Edited on 3/27/2016 by BrerRabbit]

Posted : March 27, 2016 10:05 am
gotdrumz
(@gotdrumz)
Reputable Member

This entire message board is a far cry from what it once was, probably never will be again.

But, when it comes to conflicts and such, it once got about as bad as it could get. Good thing is, it'll also never get that bad again.

Depends on perspective, this place is a one trick pony anymore. There is a certain status quo that dog piles on anything going against the grain. It is so predictable.

US versus THEM is the dynamic of this place now and so detrimental to the basic concepts of the people who began the band we all love (ABB), the couple who began this board (Rowland & Lana) and some/most of us who have been here since the beginning of the board (or close enough). It's enough already and very tiresome. My .02

Posted : March 29, 2016 10:25 am
Bhawk
(@bhawk)
Famed Member

Depends on perspective, this place is a one trick pony anymore. There is a certain status quo that dog piles on anything going against the grain. It is so predictable.

US versus THEM is the dynamic of this place now and so detrimental to the basic concepts of the people who began the band we all love (ABB), the couple who began this board (Rowland & Lana) and some/most of us who have been here since the beginning of the board (or close enough). It's enough already and very tiresome. My .02

Hmmm, really? Are you talking about the WP? Looks to be rolling the same way it always has?

Posted : March 30, 2016 9:36 am
gotdrumz
(@gotdrumz)
Reputable Member

Hmmm, really? Are you talking about the WP? Looks to be rolling the same way it always has?

There once was room for sensible debate between all the B/S.

Now it's a gangbang if somebody isn't toting the proverbial party line.

Posted : April 18, 2016 9:26 am
Bhawk
(@bhawk)
Famed Member

There once was room for sensible debate between all the B/S.

Now it's a gangbang if somebody isn't toting the proverbial party line.

If you say so. Looks the same to me, just with slightly different characters.

Posted : April 18, 2016 9:46 am
BrerRabbit
(@brerrabbit)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Hello.... my name is Brerrabbit and I am a WhippingPostaholic.

Posted : April 19, 2016 9:35 am
Share: