Great Caesar's Ghost w/Butch Trucks 8/13/15

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
RCgp2020
(@rcgp2020)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I'd love to add this to my collection. I saw a few videos of the show which took place at Stephen Talkhouse several years ago. a great collection for sure.  If anyone has a access please let me know. Thank you. 

Posted : December 21, 2021 11:27 am
Billastro
(@billastro)
Prominent Member

Posted by: @rcgp2020

I'd love to add this to my collection. I saw a few videos of the show which took place at Stephen Talkhouse several years ago. a great collection for sure.  If anyone has a access please let me know. Thank you. 

Have you seen this? https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=great+caesar%27s+ghost+butch+trucks

Billastro

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Billastro

Posted : December 21, 2021 3:27 pm
RCgp2020
(@rcgp2020)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@billastro,Thank you so much for your help.

I like so many on this site miss Butch Trucks each and every day. As one of the original 6, I believe he was one of the best drummers in the world. He could play it all no matter what style of music, ABB or not.

I enjoyed his work in other bands as well like "The Freight Train", and" Frog Wings," He was a student of music and one wonders what he would have wound up doing if he'd continued with his music studies back in the day.

Happy Holidays and Peace to you!

Posted : December 22, 2021 11:04 am
Billastro
(@billastro)
Prominent Member

You're very welcome!

I'm a retired librarian so I enjoy the challenge of finding answers to questions.

May you have a blessed, peace-filled holiday as well!

Billastro

Posted : December 23, 2021 9:33 am
Share: