goldtop
(@goldtop)
Noble Member

But they like the way he talks....

Posted : September 4, 2020 10:59 am
MartinD28
(@martind28)
Famed Member

Why would this surprise anyone inspite of his denials? Remember all the disgusting things he said about John McCain. The latest from Trump falls squarely in line with that. Then he has the audicity to refer to the generals as "My Generals". I just saw an interview with great military minds, Barry McCaffrey & William Cohen. They reduced Trump and his military acumen to what it is - MIA.

Posted : September 4, 2020 1:15 pm
Jerry
(@jerry)
Noble Member

Funny, they show a video of Trump, but cut out the sound and did a voice over alleging, and not showing proof, his calling the marines buried there " losers".

I'm pretty sure if he said that, there would be a cell phone video of it leaked out, and I haven't found any video or voice recording of him saying that.

Do any of you have any evidence other than "unnamed sources" of him saying this?

Posted : September 5, 2020 6:03 pm
LeglizHemp
(@leglizhemp)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Hey, if FOX News says its true........

Posted : September 5, 2020 8:27 pm
BillyBlastoff
(@billyblastoff)
Famed Member

@jerry he said it about McCain. What’s the difference?

Posted : September 6, 2020 2:31 am
MartinD28
(@martind28)
Famed Member

Posted by: @leglizhemp

Hey, if FOX News says its true........

Fox Reporter Snaps Back As Trump Demands Her Firing For Confirming War Dead Story

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-jennifer-griffin-donald-trump-atlantic-war-dead-011443562.html

Posted : September 6, 2020 9:40 am
goldtop
(@goldtop)
Noble Member

I find it very amusing that the *tRump supporters love to just put their fingers in their ears and shout lalalalalalala

The don't want to know that their ideology is so soiled that they would support such a vile disgusting pig because like most of our parents said to us, you will be judged by who you hang with

Posted : September 6, 2020 10:46 am
Share: