So, with Trump out of office....

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Wis608
(@wis608)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

...what will the fine members of this websites "Whipping Post" have to  complain about for the next 4yrs?

Posted : January 22, 2021 8:53 am
nebish
(@nebish)
Illustrious Member

Start some topics and find out.

I'm sure there is plenty anyone can always find to complain about no matter who you are or who is in office.

We have an increasingly small group of active users in this corner of the forum, hopefully we can just keep some kind of commentary going whether it is complaining or not.

Posted : January 24, 2021 10:30 am
Rusty
(@rusty)
Famed Member

"Dissension is the key to Democracy" - I think that quote is from Thomas Jefferson.

Personally, I'll "complain" (as you put it) until Donald Trump is jailed for inciting an insurrection and assault on our nations capitol that resulted in death - for openers. 

I'll also likely have problems with Biden.  His (so far) refusal to consider nation-wide legalization of cannabis is a personal issue for me.  Through the years, I have stood up for a number of causes ranging from the ERA to Black Lives Matter.  I don't even mind SANE people owning a SANE number of firearms.  I wonder why my own cause doesn't receive the same support from other groups.  I find it STOOPID that alcohol and firearms are legal while marijuana is not.  Joe apparently refuses to consider this because one of his sons developed a "jones" with some other substance.  We'll discuss this whenever it comes up.  I digress.

I'll likely have something negative to say about Donald Trump whenever his name gets mentioned.  I hope this answers your question.

Posted : January 24, 2021 11:14 am
Share: