Tedeschi Trucks Fireside Live Tour

3 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Bill_Graham
(@bill_graham)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Nice review of December 1st Boston Orpheum show. You can also stream an excellent audience recording embedded in the review.

https://www.jambase.com/article/tedeschi-trucks-band-joni-mitchell-cover-river-boston

Wanted to go to one of these shows but my concert funds are tapped out with Christmas coming.

After tonight's show there are no more TBB shows scheduled this month so really hope Derek and Susan hang around Boston and make a guest appearance at the Allman Family Revival Orpheum concert Tuesday.

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Bill_Graham

Posted : December 4, 2021 12:59 pm
stormyrider
(@stormyrider)
Noble Member

We usually go to Friday and Saturday of this run - staying home because of Covid. We feel the need to be cautious around my FIL on dialysis, my wife's 97 year old GM, and my job. 

I've listened to the whole run so far from the archive and it's stellar. Derek continues to reach new heights. I think since the Fireside shows he is taking more of a lead playing, in addition to leading the band. 

I still have my tix for the summer (postponed twice) and plan on being back at the Orpheum next year. 

Check them out. 

Posted : December 4, 2021 10:33 pm
Bill_Graham reacted
porkchopbob
(@porkchopbob)
Illustrious Member

I saw them in Key West a few weeks ago - great show, awesome venue. The last show I went to was TTB in Macon, so it was nice to get back to it.

PorkchopBob Studio

Posted : December 6, 2021 1:36 pm
Share: