Just reply if you can see this.

Is there anyone here?  😉 

Without all the empty space, how big would the Universe be? © Getty Images

Everyone has a plan, till you get punched in the face,

Topic starter Posted : May 1, 2022 12:12 am
robertdee
(@robertdee)
Peach Extraordianire

I see it!! Looks like the Milky Way Galaxy! Our galaxy. One of hundreds of billions of galaxies. 

SIZE Comparison. This will make you feel microscopic!! So view at your own risk. 

This post was modified 2 months ago by robertdee
ReplyQuote
Posted : May 1, 2022 8:31 am
jszfunk
(@jszfunk)
World Class Peach
Posted by: @robertdee

I see it!! Looks like the Milky Way Galaxy! Our galaxy. One of hundreds of billions of galaxies. 

SIZE Comparison. This will make you feel microscopic!! So view at your own risk. 

Not quite what I was getting at, but interesting. 😉 😉 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 2, 2022 7:34 am
jszfunk
(@jszfunk)
World Class Peach

bump

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 24, 2022 12:56 pm
tbomike
(@tbomike)
Peach Extraordianire

I get it I believe. It is kind of sad.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 24, 2022 3:57 pm
jszfunk
(@jszfunk)
World Class Peach
Posted by: @tbomike

I get it I believe. It is kind of sad.

Yes, it is sad. I am afraid they might decide to turn out the lights at some point, God forbid, but I would understand.

I really dont use social media and this is about as close as I get. I registered over a VHLinks about a month ago. Its pretty cool, but they have tons of subcategories and it is kinda of overwhelming. Steve Hoffman forums I have tried that, but not on a daily basis like here. About 15yrs ago I was on the Black Crowes forum......that was totally toxic.

There are posst on 1st page of AG 1 week out and WP 2 months out. The later always seem to get traffic for sure. I guess I need to go over there and whip everyone into a frenzy and start dropping right wing,conservative republican,Trump propaganda posts. That will get the folks panties in a wad real quick!!! LoL LoL LoL LoL LoL

Maybe some Nug and Skynyrd talk might help over here!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 25, 2022 8:13 am
steved
(@steved)
Extreme Peach

Yes it is sad but true. Things are certainly slow. I don't post much (never did) but I do miss the days when shows, songs, solos were dissected. Gear was talked about and we had some insight to the band. 

I guess we still have the great music and that is why we all got here in the first place. But yeah I miss it. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 25, 2022 10:20 am
Jack_Frost
(@jack_frost)
Peach Master

I had a feeling this website forum was on borrowed time once there was no more Allman Brothers Band. Unlike say the Grateful Dead, there really isn't a high profile band playing ABB music regularly. There is no Dead & Company analog for the Allman Brothers Band. It isn't Tedeschi Trucks Band or Gov't Mule. And it wasn't Allman Betts Band when they still existed. The lack of digital online trading of shows hurts them too. 

Oh well. It was nice while it lasted, anyway.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 25, 2022 10:21 am
Share: