Merry Xmas Duane!

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
MasahikoYamaura
(@masahikoyamaura)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

A bit early for Christmas eve, but I can only work out tonight.
A small gift to y'all from me, from my latest remaster of Allman Brothers show Duane era.

Very impressive Liz Reed, short solo performance by Duane just before main part starting.
The day next to legendary Warehouse show, 1971-09-17 Mid-South Coliseum.
I hope you enjoy this track!

https://soundcloud.com/mars_mnt/in-memory-of-elizabeth-reed

Merry Christmas Duane! 😀

Posted : December 23, 2015 3:58 pm
steved
(@steved)
Honorable Member

Thank you Masahiko. This is why we love Duane and his band.

Happy Holidays everyone.

eap,
Steve

Posted : December 23, 2015 4:44 pm
homeboy
(@homeboy)
Estimable Member

Masahiko, you are the best
Happy Christmas to you and your family

Posted : December 24, 2015 12:17 am
bobkaufman
(@bobkaufman)
Trusted Member

Thank you very much. Never get tired of hearing Duane and company!
Merry Christmas

Posted : December 24, 2015 3:59 am
Billastro
(@billastro)
Prominent Member

A bit early for Christmas eve, but I can only work out tonight. A small gift to y'all from me, from my latest remaster of Allman Brothers show Duane era.

Very impressive Liz Reed, short solo performance by Duane just before main part starting. The day next to legendary Warehouse show, 1971-09-17 Mid-South Coliseum.

Merry Christmas Duane! 😀

I don't mean to sound greedy for more Duane (I am greedy. I just don't mean to sound that way 😀 ), but does this mean there might be another complete show turning up some time?

Thanks for all your hard work. I've done enough audio and video editing to know that it's an amazingly, painstakingly, slow process, so I hope I don't sound as if I'm trying to nudge you along.

Billastro

Posted : December 24, 2015 9:13 am
MasahikoYamaura
(@masahikoyamaura)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

A bit early for Christmas eve, but I can only work out tonight. A small gift to y'all from me, from my latest remaster of Allman Brothers show Duane era.

Very impressive Liz Reed, short solo performance by Duane just before main part starting. The day next to legendary Warehouse show, 1971-09-17 Mid-South Coliseum.

Merry Christmas Duane! Grin

I don't mean to sound greedy for more Duane (I am greedy. I just don't mean to sound that way Grin ), but does this mean there might be another complete show turning up some time?

Thanks for all your hard work. I've done enough audio and video editing to know that it's an amazingly, painstakingly, slow process, so I hope I don't sound as if I'm trying to nudge you along.

Billastro

Yes, all the tracks of this show has been remastered and the link above is kinda sample. 😉
If you want a whole show, please PM me and I will tell you a DL link.

Posted : December 24, 2015 7:10 pm
Share: