GABBA 2015

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
bluedad
(@bluedad)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

SAVE THE DATE! We have tentatively set GABBAfest 2015 for September 25-27, 2015 in Macon, GA!

Stay Tuned here 😛

Posted : January 11, 2015 8:46 pm
BigDaveOnBass
(@bigdaveonbass)
Trusted Member

We've been slowly releasing artist info for GABBAfest 2015. Here's the dealio, so far.

Friday we have Dirty Uncle Bob and Lamar Williams, Jr. Lamar will open, DUB will play next, then they'll get together for a big ol' Macon style jam session! 😛

Saturday's artists haven't been announced yet, but I guarantee that it will "turn your frown upside down!!"

It's gonna be EPIC!!!! EPIC I TELL YA!!

Posted : April 3, 2015 10:51 am
bluedad
(@bluedad)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Announcing our GABBAfest 2015 Headliner – Jaimoe’s Jasssz Band!!!! Legendary drummer and founding member of the Allman Brothers Band, Jaimoe and his Jasssz Band play American music. They combine elements of Jazz, Blues, Rock-n-Roll, and R&B into a unique blend that captures the spirit and stirs the soul. Jaimoe’s Jasssz Band features Jaimoe - drums, Junior Mack - guitar and vocals, Dave Stoltz - bass, Bruce Katz - keyboards, and some of the finest horn players of our time, including Paul Lieberman - sax, flute, and piccalo, Kris Jensen - sax and Reggie Pittman - trumpet. Everyone in GABBA is super excited to be able to bring them back to Macon!

Posted : April 5, 2015 8:15 pm
bluedad
(@bluedad)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

The Best Western has released 5 more rooms for GABBAFEST at the Gabba rate! Call now and reserve your room...????. 478.743.6311

Posted : July 20, 2015 7:35 am
bluedad
(@bluedad)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Last GABBA meeting today prior to GABBAFEST in 25 days. That's right... a mere 25 days !!! Thanks to all of the GABBA Board members who have worked really hard to bring what we hope will be another great GABBAFEST....Y'all come and you wont be disappointed....
Cool

Posted : August 30, 2015 6:15 pm
Jacquie
(@jacquie)
Eminent Member

Thank you, bluedad! Can't wait to attend my very first GABBA in 19 days!!!! Get ready to get some VERY big hugs!! xoxo

Posted : September 6, 2015 9:31 am
Share: