The Allman Brothers Band
Notifications
Clear all

NFL: Aaron Rodgers Is A Cry Baby!

Page 36 / 36
nebish
(@nebish)
World Class Peach

Pack laying the wood now.  3 TD third quarter!

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 20, 2021 10:32 pm
nebish
(@nebish)
World Class Peach

If Aaron Rodgers was in this thread he would say R-E-L-A-X.  But he's not he's kicking the Lions ass in the 2nd H.  Really the Defense kicked some ass in the 2nd H.

GB-7 1st H - L

GB-11.5 Game - W

GM-6.5 2nd H - W

I love 2nd H bets on a good team trailing or good situational angle not materializing trailing or underperforming  Browns 2nd H, Colts 2nd H, Titans 2nd H all won for me yesterday.  I did take some Jets 2nd H that lost.  But scared money don't make no money!

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 20, 2021 11:12 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

I told you guys to take GB although I was somewhat surprised by the first half. Lions played well.

Did you watch his post-game press conference? He's still trolling everyone (probably more the media) about himself. Apparently he doesn't like "people talking BS". I stand by the title. 😀 

Aren't we all tired of his soap opera drama? Didn't he learn anything from Favre? 🙄  

You got to go to hell before you get to Heaven.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 21, 2021 9:11 am
nebish
(@nebish)
World Class Peach

Lions must've been all amped up in those white pants they wore for the first time since like 1958 or whatever they said.

Carolina gives up chunk plays and a TD in final minute to hapless Texan team that otherwise didn't do much all night to blow the fist H, but them came back for 17-3 2nd H.

Sucks McCaffery got hurt again.

Hey Sam Darnold, 3-0!  That OL not very good though and now without McCaffrey, their #1 DC CB Horne hurt too.  Not sure how long they can keep it going.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 23, 2021 11:58 pm
Stephen
(@stephen)
World Class Peach

Karma came visiting - on a day Lions were honoring Calvin Johnson at halftime, their owner got booed louder than Johnson was cheered, article said

sure enough - Balt converted a 4th & 19 - then they kicked a 66 yard FG for the win as time expired - it hit the crossbar & rattled thru

have no idea what the record is but it can’t be too far off

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 26, 2021 4:47 pm
nebish
(@nebish)
World Class Peach

That Lions 4th Q was pretty dramatic and wild.  I played Over 23.5 2nd H, was just 10-0 at HT and I hadn't seen a snap, just was assuming the scoring would average out in the 2nd H.  The 66y FG (off the crossbar and bouncing through) for the NFL record was the difference in me winning or not!  Crazy finish.

Should've been a delay of game on the Ravens' second-to-last play, the normal 1-second delay from :00 to snap/penalty was extended to closer to 2-seconds and they didn't throw flag.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 26, 2021 5:01 pm
oldcoot liked
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach
Posted by: @nebish

That Lions 4th Q was pretty dramatic and wild.  I played Over 23.5 2nd H, was just 10-0 at HT and I hadn't seen a snap, just was assuming the scoring would average out in the 2nd H.  The 66y FG (off the crossbar and bouncing through) for the NFL record was the difference in me winning or not!  Crazy finish.

Should've been a delay of game on the Ravens' second-to-last play, the normal 1-second delay from :00 to snap/penalty was extended to closer to 2-seconds and they didn't throw flag.

Saw a replay of that FG, it was crazy the bounce off of the crossbar must have gone  25' in the air. 

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son." Dean Wormer

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 26, 2021 9:05 pm
nebish
(@nebish)
World Class Peach

I can imagine somebody had Lions ML bet or something that really screwed them on that kick.  Baltimore has been pretty up and down this year and Detroit surprisingly is playing better in spots than I think anybody would have believed.  So maybe somebody out there had a Lions ML.  It's fun when you have an improbable win like that come down to the final play.  I mean, I don't risk much, it's enough to make me happy when I win and it adds a lot of drama when it comes down to a play like that, I saw it bounce up in the air, but couldn't tell if it was going to bounce in or out.  Tucker is such an awesome kicker!

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 26, 2021 10:18 pm
nebish
(@nebish)
World Class Peach

That GB - SF was an incredible finish and really good 2nd H, especially 4th Q.  SF got the benefit of every call and no call except for the Jimmy G almost tuck-rule but backwards incomplete pass.

Some game, some finish.  Rodgers does it again!  Wow!  And Adams was knocked out on the field on that hit.  Remember when we had doctors taking players out of games and wouldn't let them return?  Glad that is gone.  What a player!  Instant classic!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 27, 2021 12:31 am
PorkchopBob
(@porkchopbob)
World Class Peach
Posted by: @lee

I told you guys to take GB although I was somewhat surprised by the first half. Lions played well.

Did you watch his post-game press conference? He's still trolling everyone (probably more the media) about himself. Apparently he doesn't like "people talking BS". I stand by the title. 😀 

Aren't we all tired of his soap opera drama? Didn't he learn anything from Favre? 🙄  

Eh, I think he's right to troll the sports media a bit. Remember, as opposed to Favre who loved the drama, Rodgers never said anything publicly over the offseason regarding any discontent. The drama came from Adam Schefter and Mike Florio speculating on rumors, looking for something to print. And yesterday Rodgers proved me wrong wanting Cobb back - I thought he was injured too often, but clearly he still has it on 3rd down and in the red zone. And the defense has come a long way from that Saints game 4 weeks ago.

www.porkchopbob.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 4, 2021 9:56 am
nebish
(@nebish)
World Class Peach

1 week since the last post in the NFL thread!  I've been out of town or else, you know, I'd be stopping in here.

That game last night!  Like, are the Ravens only in wild and crazy games?  Well the Denver game was fairly uneventful.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 12, 2021 8:17 pm
PorkchopBob
(@porkchopbob)
World Class Peach

Some great games last weekend. Buffalo looks like they've upped their game since last season.

If Crosby had missed another kick for the Packers I was going to start watching Heidi instead.

www.porkchopbob.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 13, 2021 10:59 am
nebish liked
Bill_Graham
(@bill_graham)
Peach Extraordianire
Posted by: @porkchopbob

Some great games last weekend. Buffalo looks like they've upped their game since last season.

If Crosby had missed another kick for the Packers I was going to start watching Heidi instead.

I am  huge Packer fan and that game took a few years off my life. I still can't believe all the FG's missed during the last minutes of the game and in OT.

Positives for me is how the Packers have played with all the injuries to their impact players on both sides of the ball.

The makeshift OL with the rookies and FA's has played well and even the Defense has held their own despite losing Z. Smith, J. Alexander and now even K. Kings injury. T

They are signing CB's off the scrap heap and practice squads so it could get ugly when they play a teams with elite QB's. If Z. Smith and J.Alexander are done for the year we may need to score a lot to wins games.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 13, 2021 11:13 am
nebish
(@nebish)
World Class Peach

Steve Smith post-game on the NFL Network set last night called the Philadelphia Eagle Offense "high school"

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 15, 2021 7:54 pm
Page 36 / 36
Share: