15 Users
101 Likes
41.9 K Views
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Looks like Lee deleted the MT thread again trying to change the title - so we might as well start up MT 31 ... 

Posted : April 28, 2022 1:58 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

This is really weird. I see MT30 gone but 30.5 (most recent one) is open. Sang's post showed up in 29 which I thought was inoperable.

Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Posted : April 28, 2022 2:22 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

And I think I can change the name of Sang's title. I didn't try to do it but I think I could. Hmm...

Posted : April 28, 2022 2:26 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

I must say that today's title is very clever! 

Posted : April 28, 2022 2:51 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I don't see 30.5 anywhere.   I posted in 29 to get Rowland's attention, and pm'd him.

Posted : April 28, 2022 3:19 pm
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
Famed Member

Posted by: @sang

Looks like Lee deleted the MT thread again trying to change the title - so we might as well start up MT 31 ... 

BritLee Spears "oops I did it again...."

"My friends say I'm ugly I got a masculine face." Tom Waits

Posted : April 28, 2022 3:21 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

@oldcoot 

The fact that you know the name of one of her records is frankly a tad disconcerting.

Shocked

Posted : April 28, 2022 3:36 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

He also has all her live shows ...

Posted : April 28, 2022 5:06 pm
harvey
(@harvey)
Noble Member

I thought it was an anti-limey thing that I got "page not found" when I tried to open up the thread these past two days ... should have known it was the admin ...

Talking of whom ... it is Jody's birthday today and this popped up for me to post ... 2007 Beacon Party

2007 P1010017338sq

Posted : April 28, 2022 6:55 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

Nice pic. I am surprised I was allowed in it. 😛 I will give anyone a British pound if they know who is in the top left, behind us.

Posted : April 28, 2022 7:15 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Need to find the picture of Lee standing up while sleeping .... 

Posted : April 28, 2022 8:22 pm
harvey
(@harvey)
Noble Member

Posted by: @lee

Nice pic. I am surprised I was allowed in it. 😛 I will give anyone a British pound if they know who is in the top left, behind us.

Behind us to the left is Devon Allman ... I had a long chat with him at that party as he was about to come over to UK with Honeytribe for the first time and he wanted to know a bit about the venues he was booked into ... I subsequently met up with him at his first gig in London and spent a very pleasant couple of hours post show in the bar

Posted : April 29, 2022 6:51 am
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

This is really weird regarding the missing thread. I am able to post in it (the 30.5) and I see it but I don't see it here or listed as a recent post.

Oh well, I guess I will pass the baton to Sang and see wott clever things he can muster up! 😛 

Posted : April 29, 2022 7:50 am
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

Oh and I would be remiss if I didn't wish everyone a Gooooooooooooooooooooooooood 'ol National Hairball Awareness Day!

Frankly I think that if we simply eradicated all felines on the planet we would not have to deal with the issue.

Nonoise

This post was modified 2 years ago by Lee

Posted : April 29, 2022 7:53 am
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

@harvey 

I don't recall Devon being there. In fact, at the time I'm not sure if I knew who he was.

Oh, and regarding the British pound offer, I am going to try to address this. I have to be downtown today, right near the Federal Reserve Building so I am going to try to buy one. Actually I might get two so I can have one. 

The last I saw was a dollar is worth $1.254 vs. one pound. I will keep you posted as I am angry with the UK. They have screwed me out of $39.01 worth of Tic Tacs. That is a work in progress. 😎 

This post was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Lee

Posted : April 29, 2022 8:02 am
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

Posted by: @sang

Need to find the picture of Lee standing up while sleeping .... 

While you are at it, look for one with me wearing a tie dye shirt tucked into my pants. 

Posted : April 29, 2022 8:42 am
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

Someone should tell Colin that I was unable to get a British Pound today. However, this is a work in progress. If he ever wants to go to Canada I have some Loonies. They might be worth more than a Pound. SOme are paper, some are metal. Crazy Canucks...

Posted : April 29, 2022 4:22 pm
harvey reacted
harvey
(@harvey)
Noble Member

Someone should tell Colin that I was unable to get a British Pound today. However, this is a work in progress. If he ever wants to go to Canada I have some Loonies. They might be worth more than a Pound. SOme are paper, some are metal. Crazy Canucks...

Actually, before covid struck the world, I was looking into a possible vacation in Canada ... I fancied going on the Rocky Mountaineer from Vancouver to Banff and exploring the Rockies ... but now I don't think that is going to happen any time soon sadly ...

Posted : April 29, 2022 5:35 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Another windy day of golf today ... 

Dog sitting my 2 grand puppies for the weekend - hope we still have a house left by Sunday night 

Posted : April 29, 2022 6:40 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

Goooooooooooooooooooooooood 'ol Honesty Day! Or as some guy named Mark Twain and the famous coot would say, "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story".

Posted : April 30, 2022 7:20 am
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

I accidently click on my profile and it says that I started my account here on August 18th, 1240.

Geez I look pretty darn good for being almost 800 years old. Heck I MIGHT be older than coot!  😛 

Posted : April 30, 2022 7:49 am
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
Famed Member

I accidently click on my profile and it says that I started my account here on August 18th, 1240.

Geez I look pretty darn good for being almost 800 years old. Heck I MIGHT be older than coot!  😛 

Impossible!

Posted : April 30, 2022 11:54 am
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
Famed Member

Blustery again today, winds 40-50 mph all day long. At least we got some rain yesterday with more on the way. The whole state is in a severe drought.

Posted : April 30, 2022 11:56 am
harvey
(@harvey)
Noble Member

I think they mean 20 minutes to 1 o'clock .....

Posted : April 30, 2022 6:45 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

No wonder you don't have any teeth ... Surprised Nerd  

Posted : April 30, 2022 8:48 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

That worked out well ... kept my son's dogs for the weekend (a golden and a rottweiler mix).  My wife had a fence put up for them, and was wanting to get a dog.  After 3 days of constant neediness from the dogs, she no longer wants one.  I like dogs, but don't want the work and expense.  Having grand dogs is perfect ...

Posted : May 1, 2022 3:37 pm
harvey reacted
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Oh, and you guys are certainly slackers this weekend - good job!  Smile  

Posted : May 1, 2022 3:40 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I have a bad cold - even missed golf today - so you know I had to feel sick ....

Posted : May 2, 2022 1:47 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood 'ol Baby Day! I was going to ask who the biggest baby is but given the fact that Sang cancelled golf on this beautiful Chicago day (48 degrees, dark, dreary and windy) just because he has a few sniffles has answered that question. Wink  

Posted : May 2, 2022 3:33 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Illustrious Member

@sang 

You lucked out if you don't want one. We occasionally get THB's brother's dog to watch. He is really easy but she really wants to get one. I have tried to explain the problem with that. We live on the ninth floor of a high rise. When I was a kid I just opened the door to the porch and let her our dog to her thing. Can't really do that in the city. And you have to walk the thing for X amounts of minutes a few times a day on a leash. I'd rather just let one run around in a yard and then go play with her.

Posted : May 2, 2022 3:57 pm
Page 1 / 78
Share: