MT 30. Still Waiting On My Tomatoes.  

Page 154 / 154
  RSS
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach
Posted by: @sang

haven't been to an indoor restaurant yet.

Ever? Your parents never took you to McDonalds or something when you were a kid? 😀 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2020 7:36 am
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach
Posted by: @rowland
Posted by: @lee

Sorry about the lack of title change. I can't figure out how to do it with the new site. I've tried.

Oh, and I still have not received my tomatoes. 

A couple of members have reported not seeing an Edit link on their posts or topics.  I created a new test user and it worked OK so might be something with the imported user profiles from the old site.  

That said, it should work like this - view the first post (topic post) in the thread.  If you made the post, there should be an Edit link on the lower right.  Click it and you can edit the subject - which is the title of the thread - or the post itself.  If the edit link doesn't show up, I have a bug to track down.

Thanks Rowland. A couple of things: It wouldn't let me change the title without making a post. Something about needing two characters. So I made a post but it dated it as the first post in the thread and not current. So it looks like my post was made a couple of years ago.

Not trying to nitpick or anything, just letting you know. 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2020 8:03 am
rowland
(@rowland)
Member Admin
Posted by: @rowland

Sorry about the lack of title change. I can't figure out how to do it with the new site. I've tried.

Oh, and I still have not received my tomatoes. 

A couple of members have reported not seeing an Edit link on their posts or topics.  I created a new test user and it worked OK so might be something with the imported user profiles from the old site.  

That said, it should work like this - view the first post (topic post) in the thread.  If you made the post, there should be an Edit link on the lower right.  Click it and you can edit the subject - which is the title of the thread - or the post itself.  If the edit link doesn't show up, I have a bug to track down.

Thanks Rowland. A couple of things: It wouldn't let me change the title without making a post. Something about needing two characters. So I made a post but it dated it as the first post in the thread and not current. So it looks like my post was made a couple of years ago.

Not trying to nitpick or anything, just letting you know. 🙂 

I appreciate all the input, I don't consider it nitpicking!  There is a "minimum post length" setting which is set to two characters.   If the topic title has no associated post, that would prevent it from being saved.  The date would be the date associated with the imported thread, so I think we'll just have to live with that.  It should behave more as you would expect with a new topic.  If it doesn't, holler Smile

I'll get right to it...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2020 8:14 am
DanB
 DanB
(@danb)
Peach Extraordianire

Goooooooooooooooooooooooood 'ol Drive Your Studebaker Day!

Hey Coot wott kinda mileage you getting?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2020 9:56 am
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Universal Peach

Ever? Your parents never took you to McDonalds or something when you were a kid? 😀 

Since the pandemic, ya knucklehead...... Razz  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2020 11:59 am
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

Since the pandemic, ya knucklehead...... Razz  

I figured you may have had a Happy Meal. 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2020 12:12 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

Oh, and since you asked, you may be happy to know that I did pass the drug test. They had the results the day after the test. I was shocked it was that soon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2020 12:16 pm
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach
Posted by: @danb

Goooooooooooooooooooooooood 'ol Drive Your Studebaker Day!

Hey Coot wott kinda mileage you getting?

Two gallons to the mile. it's a big ol' beast. Sweaty  

"Y'all know the Fire Marshal...the cat that can't get the job as a policeman." Duane Allman

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2020 3:10 pm
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

Still waiting to hear that Lee & Sang got together to share the tomatoes and beer that I sent their way. 

Starting to to think that they're not very grateful.....

Displeased

"Y'all know the Fire Marshal...the cat that can't get the job as a policeman." Duane Allman

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2020 12:11 pm
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

Wink

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2020 12:12 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Universal Peach

Beautiful morning for golf.... watching the Bears now.... my daughter's birthday was Labor Day, and she is coming by today to celebrate..... 😀 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2020 1:35 pm
WharfRat
(@wharfrat)
A Peach Supreme

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. who missed me? 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2020 4:12 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Universal Peach

Did somebody say something?  🤣 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2020 5:17 pm
WharfRat liked
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

The Mouse in the house! 😎 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2020 11:18 am
WharfRat liked
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Universal Peach

Smoke from the fires in the west have made it to Illinois .... haze in the sky because of it.....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2020 1:09 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Universal Peach

I was ready to turn off the Bears for the rest of the season...... glad I didn't..... 😀 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2020 1:10 pm
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

The haze is due to drop down to here on Wednesday. Saw some video on the super poor air quality on the west coast. Surprised  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2020 9:01 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Universal Peach

Another beautiful day of golf .... off to a local craft beer bar for dinner...... 😀 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2020 5:00 pm
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

Figured out today is Wednesday. Still not sure wott year it is. Laugh  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2020 11:14 am
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Universal Peach

Good Afternoon.............. 😀 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2020 2:16 pm
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

Good day to all. 

I don't buy products with Velcro. They're a ripoff. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2020 12:04 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Universal Peach

Played golf near Valpo today - nice, tough course.   Met up with Moid for some wings and libations at his favorite dive bar after golf....... 😀 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2020 7:21 pm
Slammer
(@slammer)
Peach Head

Hey Guys

Just wanted to say Hi

Y'all seem to be doing Grate  🙂 😎 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2020 10:10 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

Gooooooooooooooooooooood 'ol Tradesmen Day!

wott do you think we could get for Sang in a trade? 😉 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2020 7:05 am
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

Is it the weekend yet?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2020 7:14 am
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Universal Peach

Slammer!  Nice to "see"you again..... 😎 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2020 1:40 pm
alanwoods
(@alanwoods)
Peach Extraordianire

Greetings. Sad news to report. My mother passed yesterday peacefully. She had been in assisted living since January. It's been especially hard on Dad, he was not able to see her from March until just two or three weeks ago. They were married for 60 years. Dad and I were both there when she took her last breath. Coincidentally, today is Dad's 83rd birthday.

Thanks in advance for thinking of us today.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2020 8:02 am
DanB
 DanB
(@danb)
Peach Extraordianire
Posted by: @alanwoods

Greetings. Sad news to report. My mother passed yesterday peacefully. She had been in assisted living since January. It's been especially hard on Dad, he was not able to see her from March until just two or three weeks ago. They were married for 60 years. Dad and I were both there when she took her last breath. Coincidentally, today is Dad's 83rd birthday.

Thanks in advance for thinking of us today.

condolences Alan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2020 10:08 am
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

So sad to hear this Alan.

Deepest condolences to both you and your Dad.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2020 11:22 am
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
Universal Peach

Sorry to hear that - condolences to you and your dad.... 😥 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2020 11:38 am
Page 154 / 154
Share: