Clear all

MT 30.5 - Land of Confusion Thread

Page 62 / 70
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach
Posted by: @sang

The Hot Blonde .... sure took her long enough to figure out Lee can't do anything right ... Grinning  

Do you want to tell her that or should I?

You got to go to hell before you get to Heaven.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 16, 2021 4:39 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

First round of golf since then will be Friday ... 

Hope you have an early Tee Time!

But you'll be looking for your ball amongst the trees much of the time so at least you'll be in the shade. 😛 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 16, 2021 4:58 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
World Class Peach

I know it's a "dry" heat, but look at the forecast for Phoenix or Yuma this week .... yikes!  Shocked  

Happy for all those people moving to Texas where they don't have enough power .... enjoy those 100 degree days!

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 16, 2021 5:20 pm
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

Calling for 104 here today which doesn't include the heat index.

At least it's a "hot" heat.....

"There is never any end. There are always new sounds to imagine; new feelings to get at. And always, there is the need to keep purifying these feelings and sounds so that we can really see what we've discovered in its pure state." John Coltrane

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 17, 2021 10:14 am
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

Gooooooooooooooooooooooood 'ol Garbage Man Day!

I think I would prefer Ice Cream Man Day. 😛 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 17, 2021 10:36 am
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
World Class Peach

Going to play my first round of golf tomorrow after being off for a month with a bad back - playing in Central Illinois, where it is supposed to be 94 degrees.  Talked to a friend who now lives in Scottsdale - he played yesterday in 112 degree heat .... 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 17, 2021 12:49 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
World Class Peach

Ran out of propane yesterday making some eggplant parmesan on the grill ... went to 3 places, and nobody has any.  Looked it up  and there seems to be a shortage ... 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 17, 2021 6:12 pm
harvey
(@harvey)
Peach Extraordianire

@sang ... You could always try methane ... can't believe you have a shortage of that ... Smile  

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 17, 2021 6:39 pm
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach
Posted by: @harvey

@sang ... You could always try methane ... can't believe you have a shortage of that ... Smile  

I see that you've met Sang....... Cool  

"There is never any end. There are always new sounds to imagine; new feelings to get at. And always, there is the need to keep purifying these feelings and sounds so that we can really see what we've discovered in its pure state." John Coltrane

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 18, 2021 11:04 am
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

EAS!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

Sweaty

ReplyQuote
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

Sizzling here through Sunday then 75 degrees on Monday.

I play golf in the mid 70's.

Any warmer, I stay home. Razz  

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 18, 2021 11:08 am
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

It's National Go Fishing Day. 

Do you have any sevens?

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 18, 2021 1:13 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach
Posted by: @oldcoot

Any warmer, I stay home. Razz  

I finally turned the A/C on. Yesterday actually wasn't too bad. We were up on the roof last evening and it was nice. Today is borderline brutal.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 18, 2021 3:57 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

Sang plays in the 90s-100s. Damn windmill. 😉 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 18, 2021 4:00 pm
harvey
(@harvey)
Peach Extraordianire

@oldcoot ... Oh yes ... as you can see, the chap on the right of the picture sitting "downwind" of Sang didn't move all day ... I assume he was methane comatose ... 

P1040112a

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 18, 2021 6:56 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

@harvey 

That poor fella. I wonder if he ever woke up.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 18, 2021 8:21 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood 'ol Garfield the Cat Day!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 19, 2021 6:20 am
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

Good Morning. Got a break on the temperatures this weekend, about 15 degrees cooler than forecast several days ago. Very much appreciated. I may even do some weeding in the garden.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 19, 2021 12:01 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
World Class Peach

Back from my golf trip to Central Illinois.   Got the round in with rain only on the first hole, and it didn't get as hot as they predicted.  Played really well for my first time swinging a club in a month.  Made quite a few putts, even got a birdie.  Got to spend some time with my 92 year old dad.  They had a big storm roll thru at about 12:30 am this morning - hardest I have ever heard rain hit the house/windows.  Wish we had gotten some of it by my house .... 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 19, 2021 4:54 pm
harvey liked
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
World Class Peach

Joe Fester doesn't let anything bother him - probably why he is such a party animal and liked by all the ladies ... Grinning  

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 19, 2021 4:56 pm
harvey liked
Rusty
(@rusty)
Peach Extraordianire

Joe Fester doesn't let anything bother him - probably why he is such a party animal and liked by all the ladies ... Grinning  

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW thumb f5f

Helen and Nancy brought Joe to a party that Donna and I had once.  Some said he was a little stiff but he was the most well-behaved of any other guest.

True, funny part:  My mom (now deceased) and my aunt (already old) saw Joe being carried in.  They were concerned and asked, "why are they carrying that man around?".  Had to be there.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 19, 2021 5:08 pm
harvey liked
harvey
(@harvey)
Peach Extraordianire

Back from my golf trip to Central Illinois.   Got the round in with rain only on the first hole, and it didn't get as hot as they predicted.  Played really well for my first time swinging a club in a month.  Made quite a few putts, even got a birdie.  Got to spend some time with my 92 year old dad.  They had a big storm roll thru at about 12:30 am this morning - hardest I have ever heard rain hit the house/windows.  Wish we had gotten some of it by my house .... 

Glad you got to spend some time with your Dad ... it is Fathers Day here in UK tomorrow but sadly I will be 200 miles from my two boys ... will raise a glass or two over whatsapp!

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 19, 2021 7:14 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

Happy Father's Day guys! Hope you all get a hug or a phone call if you are far away. 😊 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 20, 2021 8:58 am
harvey liked
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

Temp yesterday was way below wott they had forecasted. It was nice. Weather people on the news are useless. 😮 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 20, 2021 9:06 am
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

Who is Joe Fester?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 20, 2021 9:09 am
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
World Class Peach

@lee Some party animal that always showed up at Wanee and some ABB shows ...

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 20, 2021 11:41 am
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach
Posted by: @lee

Who is Joe Fester?

Known to his nieces and nephews as Uncle Fester......

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 20, 2021 12:18 pm
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

Good Morning!

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 20, 2021 12:19 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach
Posted by: @lee

Who is Joe Fester?

Known to his nieces and nephews as Uncle Fester......

Is he fat & bald?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 20, 2021 3:54 pm
Page 62 / 70
Share: