Notifications
Clear all

MT 30.5 - Land of Confusion Thread

Page 53 / 71
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

Good Evening goofballs. Laughing Out Loud  

"There is never any end. There are always new sounds to imagine; new feelings to get at. And always, there is the need to keep purifying these feelings and sounds so that we can really see what we've discovered in its pure state." John Coltrane

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 11, 2021 10:09 pm
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

Hmmmm..................

"There is never any end. There are always new sounds to imagine; new feelings to get at. And always, there is the need to keep purifying these feelings and sounds so that we can really see what we've discovered in its pure state." John Coltrane

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 11, 2021 10:10 pm
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

FRESHNESS!!!!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 11, 2021 10:10 pm
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

A veritable PTOR!!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 11, 2021 10:11 pm
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

I shall patiently await the arrival of other posters..... Cool  

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 11, 2021 10:12 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

Enough of coot's buffoonery, Happy Hump Day!

You got to go to hell before you get to Heaven.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 12, 2021 9:47 am
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

But, but, this page had been so pristine! Cool  

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 12, 2021 10:58 am
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

Another day in paradise. Without any camels!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 12, 2021 10:59 am
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
World Class Peach

Wasn't 'old joke' your nickname?  Shocked Smile  

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 12, 2021 1:55 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

So a handful of weeks ago we noticed there was something wrong with an electrical outlet that affects a bedroom light and a ceiling fan. They are on the same one. This had been upside down for years which I didn't care about but THB sure did. I figured I could have done it but it as it turned out I couldn't have as they had to turn off the electricity for four floors to fix this. Glad I didn't try. 

So an engineer comes and fixes it. He had to tear into the wall to get to wottever he had to get to. Again, glad I didn't attempt it. So he left a really big bad mark on the wall. He said he would have it taken care of. Well, he didn't. Time goes on. THB is getting pissed. I couldn't care less. So she puts in a work order and tells me today there is a painter coming in. I told her I have two Zoom meetings. Well, they're coming. I make sure I am out of the way but I had to be there. This guy shows up at about 1:00, leaves for almost three hours, comes back and he's done in 10 minutes. 

We pay a lot for this and we have great engineers but a lot of this crap I just don't care about.

Wimmen. 🙄 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 12, 2021 5:02 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
World Class Peach

Went to 2 places today to get some plants for the garden.  The place I usually go to had almost no pepper plants - had to go to another.  I started seeds 10 weeks ago and have quite a few tomato plants, but the jalapenos didn't make it.  Bought a bunch of them - should be able to plant the garden in a week or 2.

This post was modified 3 months ago by Sang
ReplyQuote
Posted : May 12, 2021 10:03 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

Gooooooooooooooooood 'ol Leprechaun Day! Top o' the mornin' to ya lads!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 13, 2021 8:34 am
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach
Posted by: @sang

Went to 2 places today to get some plants for the garden.  The place I usually go to had almost no pepper plants - had to go to another.  I started seeds 10 weeks ago and have quite a few tomato plants, but the jalapenos didn't make it.  Bought a bunch of them - should be able to plant the garden in a week or 2.

The Home Depot in our neighborhood has a great garden department. It is on the roof, much of it uncovered. Living in the city it is difficult to have a garden. I've always grown veggies in those orange plastic planters. Got pretty good at it too. Peppers, tomatoes, beans. My jalapenos were off the charts, ungodly hot. I tried a few things from seeds but was always more successful with plants. Actually I think I might have done the jalapenos from seeds.

Unfortunately, too many people have access to our rooftop now and I just don't trust folks. Several years ago some drunkards somehow got into our "secure" building, made their way to our roof and trashed my plants for no reason. I even kept them behind a locked gate.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 13, 2021 9:37 am
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

Good Morning plant lovers. Cool  

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 13, 2021 12:48 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

I do like Robert. Saw him once.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 13, 2021 3:18 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

Been a long day. I've had to deal with a whole lotta wimmens! 😮 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 13, 2021 3:48 pm
harvey
(@harvey)
Peach Extraordianire
Posted by: @lee

Been to Hooters again?

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 13, 2021 7:03 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
World Class Peach

Beautiful day for golf - shot pretty well, considering the course hadn't cut the rough for weeks - it was worse than US Open rough - and really hard to find the ball.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 13, 2021 10:44 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

Gooooooooooooooooood 'ol Chicken Dance Day! I want to see Sang and coot in a dancing duel. 😀 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 14, 2021 7:16 am
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach
Posted by: @harvey

Been to Hooters again?

That would be a good thing. Actually, those would be good things.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 14, 2021 7:18 am
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

Beautiful day for golf - shot pretty well, considering the course hadn't cut the rough for weeks - it was worse than US Open rough - and really hard to find the ball.

Isn't the object of the game to hit the ball straight? I think that way you can find the ball. I Dont Know  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 14, 2021 7:19 am
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

Good Morning. Clean out the gutters day!

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 14, 2021 10:21 am
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
World Class Peach

@lee  Fairways are overrated ..... 

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 14, 2021 1:10 pm
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

My life in the gutter is over for this year. Went really quickly not much gunk in them. Sweaty  

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 14, 2021 2:35 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

I had a professor in grad school that died cleaning out his gutters and ice on the eaves of his roof. He fell and broke his neck. I'll never forget that. I went into my office on a Monday morning and was told by the dean of our department. I'll never forget that.

I guess you should pay someone to clean your gutters.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 14, 2021 4:30 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

@lee  Fairways are overrated ..... 

You prefer to hit out of an Archie Bunker? 😯 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 14, 2021 4:34 pm
Sang
 Sang
(@sang)
World Class Peach

I had a professor in grad school that died cleaning out his gutters and ice on the eaves of his roof. He fell and broke his neck. I'll never forget that. I went into my office on a Monday morning and was told by the dean of our department. I'll never forget that.

Especially if you are as old as coot* ..... 

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 14, 2021 7:48 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

Dead are coming to Wrigley in September.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 14, 2021 7:58 pm
Lee
 Lee
(@lee)
Universal Peach

Especially if you are as old as coot* ..... 

Noone is as old as coot. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 14, 2021 8:01 pm
oldcoot
(@oldcoot)
World Class Peach

Dead are coming to Wrigley in September.

If they're Dead already I don't see that happening. Laugh  

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 14, 2021 8:36 pm
Page 53 / 71
Share: